Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Recommendations

Recommendations Looking for advice and suggestions on books, websites, programs, professionals, organizations, or anything else related to astrology? Ask and share your opinions here.

Unread 08-29-2010, 11:43 PM
Account Closed

Good Astro. Podcasts

Hi all,

I'm dying to find more good astro podcasts, and just in case it needs saying, I mean good conversational/educational podcasts NOT about SUN signs.

While I'm here I'll mention what I found and would like to recommend.

I've been listening to Debra Clement's Anchored in Astrology which I found in the iTunes store. I've been listening for almost a year, and I pick and choose areas I'd like to learn more about as well as get an experienced perspective on certain natal features.

I HIGHLY recommend this one. There might be other good ones on iTunes but I can't say I liked any others. Most are too general, too beginner-ish or not posted often.

Unread 08-30-2010, 09:10 PM

Re: Good Astro. Podcasts

Debra is probably my favorite podcaster. But Chris Flisher has a decent podcast http://www.chrisflisher.com/
and I've recently started to listen Marguerite Manning. She's pretty interesting if your interested in Karmic Astrology. But she's only in every other week. http://www.margueritemanning.com/air.htm.
This link for Manning is not the same stuff she has on Itunes, this is must extra stuff. On Itunes she covers the different planets and what they mean karmically.

Last edited by kirlie; 08-30-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Unread 08-30-2010, 10:36 PM
Account Closed

Re: Good Astro. Podcasts

Thanks Kirlie, they look great, downloading now...

Tags
astro, good, podcasts