Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,

At one time you worried that i put so much information on one of your threads about American Presidents, it would get lost, you will note editing does happen on all but chat forums here, but moderator will get involved with hate, sexism, etc.
But if i write about conspiracy on other forums here, it can be edited, please note that my astronomy pictures have been edited out on thread below regarding the assassination of President Lincoln, please scroll down to i get to Lincoln:-
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126482&page=10

However this information isn't lost if you look at link below, i write on many forums, so look at this link to see full unedited information, my avatar on this link is Astronomer62:-
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1256070/pg2#pid24933257

That is not what I said. I implied it was unfortunate that anyone looking for Parans of the Presidents of the USA, would not think to look at my thread on Thomas H Burgoyne.

And that anyone interested in discussing Thomas H Burgoyne, will go to my thread on Burgoyne and not post because it is about the parans of the Presidents of the USA.

You, I, Jup, and david can find them. No one else though.

What did they edit?

Opal

Premium Member
Rounding up, based on the notion that precession is currently faster than average over long periods of time:

Tropical Age-length, 1800 years (that's direct-motion of the Earth's Point of Perihelion relative to the seasonal points).

Complete 360 degrees cycle of the Point of Perihelion, 21,600 tropical years.

Average rate of direct-motion through the tropical Zodiac, 1 minute of arc per year=1 degree per 60 years=1800 years per 30 degrees.

1800 = 9
360 = 9
21,600 = 9
60 + 30 = 9

hmmmm

petosiris

Banned
Vanity of vanities are these great numbers. The Egyptians and the Chaldeans claimed their kingdoms and astrological records number thousands of years earlier than the creation of the world because of vanity as Sir Newton wrote in his chronology of the ancient kingdoms - http://www.newtonproject.ox.ac.uk/catalogue/record/THEM00183 . There is no evidence of such records and ancient dynasties.

The earth is not young, it is very old, it is nearly 6000 years old. The ancient Hindu astronomers knew of this fact from their father Noah, so their precession of the constellations is actually a trepidation theory spanning from the time of Noah's father Lamech and grandfather Methuselah. They didn't bother to calculate precession way before the creation of the world and precession long after the 7000 years that the current heavens will last. Isn't that interesting?

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Vanity of vanities are these great numbers. The Egyptians and the Chaldeans claimed their kingdoms and astrological records number thousands of years earlier than the creation of the world because of vanity as Sir Newton wrote in his chronology of the ancient kingdoms - http://www.newtonproject.ox.ac.uk/catalogue/record/THEM00183 . There is no evidence of such records and ancient dynasties.

The earth is not young, it is very old, it is nearly 6000 years old. The ancient Hindu astronomers knew of this fact from their father Noah, so their precession of the constellations is actually a trepidation theory spanning from the time of Noah's father Lamech and grandfather Methuselah. They didn't bother to calculate precession way before the creation of the world and precession long after the 7000 years that the current heavens will last. Isn't that interesting?

Over 4 billion is the estimated age of earth.

https://www.nationalgeographic.org/topics/resource-library-age-earth/?q=&page=1&per_page=25

petosiris

Banned
"In the beginning was the Word...."-{John 1:1}

I interpret this to mean that the written word began about 6000 years ago, which hard evidence shows it did.

This Word is the only-begotten Son of God who was created on the first day of creation - Proverbs 8:22 (YHVH created me at the beginning of his way, before his works of old), Colossians 1:15 (the first-born of every creature), Revelation 3:14 (the beginning of the creation of God). All other creatures are made through him (John 1, Colossians 1). This is why he is only-begotten, he is the only one directly created without a mediator by God. I believe this happened on J 28/4/3890 BCE, according to my recent chronological research.

It is quite obvious that this beginning is the first day of creation, which is the first day of the week - Genesis 1:1.

As for writing in different languages, they all have to be dated 1757 years after creation, after the birth of Peleg, in whose days the Word of God came down from heaven and confused the language of the world. From that year, there are 2162 years (about 30 degrees of precession) until the day of Pentecost when the Holy Spirit filled the apostles and 3000 Jews and converts of different languages and countries understood them as if they all spoke one language before the Tower of Babel and believed in Jesus of Nazareth, the Word of God.

Last edited:

david starling

This Word is the only-begotten Son of God who was created on the first day of creation - Proverbs 8:22 (YHVH created me at the beginning of his way, before his works of old), Colossians 1:15 (the first-born of every creature), Revelation 3:14 (the beginning of the creation of God). All other creatures are made through him (John 1, Colossians 1). This is why he is only-begotten, he is the only one directly created without a mediator by God. I believe this happened on J 28/4/3890 BCE, according to my recent chronological research.

It is quite obvious that this beginning is the first day of creation, which is the first day of the week - Genesis 1:1.

As for writing in different languages, they all have to be dated 1757 years after creation, after the birth of Peleg, in whose days the Word of God came down from heaven and confused the language of the world.

I'm talking about the beginning of written history, which is what you, yourself are recounting. The Scriptures themselves are products of the written word.

petosiris

Banned
I'm talking about the beginning of written history, which is what you, yourself are recounting. The Scriptures themselves are products of the written word.

I am happy that you take interest in the word of God. But take a look at how the verse continues, ''and the Word was with God, and the Word was a God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through him, and apart from him nothing came into being that has come into being. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.'' Now it is obvious that this refers to Jesus of Nazareth (John 1:14) who had his word (the law, the prophets, the gospels and the apostles) in his mind before all ages.

I believe that the Scriptures are written by men in the Holy Spirit, being much more valuable than any written word, for it is the word of God, not the word of man, breathed out by the God and Father through his Word coming to the prophets.

david starling

The heaviest, most poignant lyrical phrase derived from, although not specifically written this way, in Scripture:

ASHES TO ASHES, DUST TO DUST.

That about sums it all up, regarding our mortal, physical existence.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Any opinions on the reliability of carbon dating?

Here is an article from Answers in Genesis to understand the assumptions behind carbon dating - https://answersingenesis.org/geology/carbon-14/doesnt-carbon-14-dating-disprove-the-bible/

They also have rich educational material going on all kinds of topics. I don't agree 100% with everything written there (for example, I don't use Ussher's chronology and I am not a heliocentrist), but most things (maybe above 90-95%) I find edifying and I can recommend their articles.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
The heaviest, most poignant lyrical phrase derived from, although not specifically written this way, in Scripture:

ASHES TO ASHES, DUST TO DUST.

That about sums it all up, regarding our mortal, physical existence.

This is not a verse from Scripture.

And although we are formed from dust through the Word having in common with all preceding six days of creation, we also have an incorporeal soul like the angels through the Holy Spirit - Genesis 2:7, Psalm 33:6.

petosiris

Banned
"....derived from, although not specifically written this way, in Scripture.

Be sure that I read your posts. I wanted to emphasize the point. :smile:

I would like to share a unique chronology that violates secular and traditional consensus, though it uses some principles from Lightfoot's and Rabbinic chronologies alongside astronomical calendrical dating for the first (the luminaries and the stars were created on the fourth day as if the moon was increasing four days in the month after the vernal equinox) and the last event.

This chronology depends on no reckoning from profane history, except for the year of the destruction of the Second Temple, which all agree is 69 or 70 AD, of which the latter is chosen because of calendrical synchronizations of year 0 (the first year of a life or reign begins with the first new year, otherwise the length is given in months or days) and year 3919. I think that medieval rabbis dated it 1 year earlier in the Julian calendar, because they believed that years were to be counted from Adam, not from the last five days of the sixth month, for they take creation to span two years and the seventh month to be the beginning of the year, which can be shown to be illogical and incorrect - Genesis 8:13, whereas the earlier rabbis dated the year from the first day of creation. I don't see another reason the Jews would add a year from the destruction of the Second Temple in discrepancy with the secular and catholic reckoning from Josephus, except perhaps to obfuscate prophecies.

I allow myself an exception to use this year from profane history (albeit with synchronization as a guarantee) for two reasons - the apostles end the canon within those years, and we live in the feet of the statue so we are more justified in using its chronology than relying on those of the previous 3 kingdoms. (This chronology is also synchronous with a total lunar eclipse of 5 BC which preceded the death of Herod according to Josephus.)

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Creation began on the 1st day of the week, on the 1st day of the 1st month in the year of creation or J 28/4/3890 BCE
Adam begat Seth in the year 130 - Genesis 5:3
Seth begat Enosh in the year 235 - Genesis 5:6
Enosh begat Kenan in the year 325 - Genesis 5:9
Kenan begat Mahalalel in the year 395 - Genesis 5:12
Mahalalel begat Jared in the year 460 - Genesis 5:15
Jared begat Enoch in the year 622 - Genesis 5:18
Enoch begat Methuselah in the year 687 - Genesis 5:21
Methuselah begat Lamech in the year 874 - Genesis 5:25
Lamech begat Noah in the year 1056 - Genesis 5:28
Noah begat Shem in the year 1558 - Genesis 11:10
The Flood was in the year 1656 - Genesis 7:6

Shem begat Arpachshad in the year 1658 - Genesis 11:10
Arpachshad begat Shelah in the year 1693 - Genesis 11:12
Shelah begat Eber in the year 1723 - Genesis 11:14
Eber begat Peleg in the year 1757 - Genesis 11:16
Peleg begat Reu in the year 1787 - Genesis 11:18
Reu begat Serug in the year 1819 - Genesis 11:20
Serug begat Nahor in the year 1849 - Genesis 11:22
Nahor begat Terah in the year 1878 - Genesis 11:24
Terah begat Abraham in the year 2008 - Genesis 11:32, Genesis 12:4
Abraham begat Isaac in the year 2108 - Genesis 21:5
Isaac begat Jacob in the year 2168 - Genesis 25:26
Israel entered Egypt in the year 2298 - Genesis 47:9

The Exodus was in the year 2513 - Genesis 12:10, Exodus 12:40
David became king in the year 2949 - 1 Kings 2:11
Solomon became king in the year 2989 - 1 Kings 11:42
The construction of the First Temple began in the year 2993 - 1 Kings 6:1

Rehoboam became king of Judah in the year 3029 - 1 Kings 11:42
Jeroboam became king of Israel in the year 3029 - 1 Kings 11:42
Abijam became king of Judah in the year 3047 - 1 Kings 15:1
Asa became king of Judah in the year 3049 - 1 Kings 15:9
Nadab became king of Israel in the year 3051 - 1 Kings 15:25
Baasha became king of Israel in the year 3052 - 1 Kings 15:33
Elah became king of Israel in the year 3075 - 1 Kings 16:8
Zimri became king of Israel in the year 3076 - 1 Kings 16:15
Omri became king of Israel in the year 3080 - 1 Kings 16:23
Ahab became king of Israel in the year 3087 - 1 Kings 16:29
Jehoshaphat became king of Judah in the year 3091 - 1 Kings 22:41

Ahaziah became king of Israel in the year 3108 - 1 Kings 22:51
Jehoram became king of Israel in the year 3109 - 2 Kings 3:1
Jehoram became king of Judah in the year 3114 - 2 Kings 8:16
Ahaziah became king of Judah in the year 3120 - 2 Kings 9:29
Athaliah became queen of Judah in the year 3121 - 2 Kings 8:26
Jehu became king of Israel in the year 3121 - 2 Kings 3:1
Joash became king of Judah in the year 3128 - 2 Kings 12:1
Jehoahaz became king of Israel in the year 3151 - 2 Kings 13:1
Joash became king of Israel in the year 3165 - 2 Kings 13:10
Amaziah became king of Judah in the year 3167 - 2 Kings 14:1
Jeroboam became king of Israel in the year 3182 - 2 Kings 14:23

Uzziah became king of Judah in the year 3209 - 2 Kings 15:1
Zachariah became king of Israel in the year 3247 - 2 Kings 15:8
Shallum became king of Israel in the year 3248 - 2 Kings 15:13
Menahem became king of Israel in the year 3248 - 2 Kings 15:17
Pekahiah became king of Israel in the year 3259 - 2 Kings 15:23
Pekah became king of Israel in the year 3261 - 2 Kings 15:27
Jotham became king of Judah in the year 3263 - 2 Kings 15:32
Ahaz became king of Judah in the year 3278 - 2 Kings 16:1
Hoshea became king of Israel in the year 3290 - 2 Kings 17:1
Hezekiah became king of Judah in the year 3293 - 2 Kings 18:1
Samaria was captured in the year 3299 - 2 Kings 17:6

Manasseh became king of Judah in the year 3322 - 2 Kings 18:2
Amon became king of Judah in the year 3377 - 2 Kings 21:1
Josiah became king of Judah in the year 3379 - 2 Kings 21:19
Jehoahaz became king of Judah in the year 3410 - 2 Kings 22:1
Jehoiakim became king of Judah in the year 3410 - 2 Kings 23:31
Jehoiachin became king of Judah in the year 3421 - 2 Kings 23:36
Zedekiah became king of Judah in the year 3421 - 2 Kings 24:8
Jerusalem was captured in the year 3432 - 2 Kings 24:18

The construction of the Second Temple began in the year 3485 - Jeremiah 25:12
Messiah was cut off on the 4th day of the week, on the 14th day of the 1st month in the year 3919, in the 18th year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar and 40 years before Jerusalem was captured or J 5/4/30 - Daniel 9:26, Jonah 3:4, Luke 3:1

JUPITERASC

images

a0fcf84272476874c854ecf82dea82ed.jpg

LvgCK0yscan6p-gE-M1chanahO0waKkXDUuRRXfLSCExpHpjO_9wjbJ7wVrBL_hWZi8hi4KyU7Ls1viBZKHuLVrW-CULnmefp2yy1l7cb252lHAUOYozFG_O07xEkuJVBEkM95ZuIw

your-ignorance-of-self-before-ters-then-you-dei-your-15366754.png

JUPITERASC

Hi Monk - curiouser and curiouser Iron Pillar that never RUSTS :smile:
time for archaeastronomy

- Ancient Secret Revealed?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p6tRFt2RLU
Hi Jup,
I can't help with the non-rusting metal, but near the end of your video, it mentions that the monument is 72.1 metres and the tower near it is ten times the size exactly.
My thoughts are it is a code for PHi or the Golden Ratio, in astrology we understand that a fifth of a circle is 72 degree's or a quintile:-

https://cafeastrology.com/natal/quintile_biquintile.html
It is this measure that makes Pentagrams and Dodecahedrons as shown below:-
https://www.goldennumber.net/five-phi/

Hi Monk - thanks :smile:
72 echoes rate of precession of the so-called "Fixed Stars"
such as Sirius and Alnilam

One full Precession is 25920 years
- revolving at 1 degree every 72 years = 30 degrees in 2160 years.

Each 30 degrees segment of the ecliptic
through each House of the Zodiac at a rate of 72 years per degree
takes 2160 years.

JUPITERASC

'.....not all archaeological discoveries are equal...' :smile:
Some are more important than others
and more deserving of our attention.
We're talking about the discoveries that tell us something insightful
about how we used to live
or shed new light on an era or civilization we previously knew little about.
All of the discoveries you're about to see in this video meet that description;
when they were found, they made us change the way we think about our ancestors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDOCQW7WPpg

what if Thema Mundi IS real :smile:
Hello,
little add-on again :)

Ephemeris Search Engine tool now works also in Sideral zodiac with various Ayanamsas ... and time span was enlarged from 1800-2100 to 500BC-2500AD :)

horoscopes.astro-seek.com/ephemeris-search-engine-astrology-planet-positions
(Thema Mundi might be found in Sidereal zodiac! :) - 17th August 0312))