Mars Sesquiquadrate Pluto

rise

Hi everyone, maybe someone can answer this question. I got Mars in Pisces Sesquiquadrate Pluto in Scorpio with -0.10 degree almost exactly, i feel it so strong sometimes it scares me .. i also got Mars square Saturn, Uranus and Mercury which form a loose t square, all with a sextile to Jupiter and my ascendant, despite my Mars in Pisces, i can be very intimidating and dominating .. so very heavy energy sometimes, my question: can it be a minor aspect like mars ssq pluto makes me act like a mars in scorpio or beyond? otherwise can not explain that to me with a Mars in Pisces:mars::pisces::scorpio::wink:

Cary2

Banned
Mars sesquiquadrate Pluto is functionally the same as Mars square Pluto, but a smaller orb is required. In your case, the orb is very small, so it is an effective aspect for you. If there is an aspect to the said aspect's midpoint, it will all the more strong and effective.

That means you will struggle to control your excessive assertiveness. You must reign in your intensity. It is common for champions to have such aspects. It suggests that you are very formidable and fearless.

rise

Mars sesquiquadrate Pluto is functionally the same as Mars square Pluto, but a smaller orb is required. In your case, the orb is very small, so it is an effective aspect for you. If there is an aspect to the said aspect's midpoint, it will all the more strong and effective.

That means you will struggle to control your excessive assertiveness. You must reign in your intensity. It is common for champions to have such aspects. It suggests that you are very formidable and fearless.

Thank you for your response. Yes, it's true, I have to learn to control my excessive assertiveness, in the meantime I manage to do this pretty well even if I keep getting into disputes and fights. i believe the key is to control this energy.