Whats your venus dress style ?

Chrysalis

Omg why am i so fast responding .....ffs i do this all the time, bahh haa.

I do have mars tightly conjunct pluto too....its not my fault.

Chrysalis

I don't know, I'm just making **** up.

Well dont phucking make sh7t up :ninja:

Pffftttt Apps :unsure:

Im right about venus/taurus anyhow.
I just need some more...but no-ones commenting.

Apps don't you know any peoples venus signs ?...i need some help here.

Chrysalis

Hmmm venus/taurus is different here, im Just looking at someone elses chart, hes got venus in taurus trine saturn in cap.

Hes an old guy i know, he wears like the same stuff over and over, just regular stuff, nothing designer, mainly jeans and a shirt, and a jacket that is years old.

Chrysalis

Yes true, and in this same guys chart hes got an unaspected mars...but that's a whole different story.

But this has made me think about what if someone had an unaspected venus, how would this affect their dress style.

rainbows

Ive venus in libra tightly conjunct pluto.:ninja:

My dress style is very feminine/sultry, i like darker colors, i love velvet, lace, leather, unique pieces, vintage pieces, lots of black or darker shades of dresses, i have lots of shoes and handbags and clothes and accessories.
Another good phrase is that my outfits always have an edge about them, and i could personally wear anything and make it look good....unique, edgy, mysterious and dark id class my style as.

Also fur too ive got quite a few fur jackets.

I have venus in virgo trine neptune+saturn and sextile pluto...my style has changed drasticlly since my dark teenage years XD I dress feminine, bohemianish most of the time i guess, and usually loose fabrics. Dresses, tights, and combat boots or moccassins most every day XD I like feminine styles with just a little bit of edge.

Last edited:

UraSatVen1029

This should be interesting.

My Venus is being aspected by a lot of planets lmao.
Venus Scorpio:
Conjunct Sun in Scorpio
Squares Uranus in Aquarius
Squares Neptune in Capricorn
Semi-sextile Pluto in Sagittarius
Squares Moon in Aquarius
Errr do I have to include sesquiquadrate Jupiter in Pisces? XD
Opposite Saturn in Aries

Their orbs are from 0-5. Sun-Venus exactly conjunct and the widest would be Venus-Saturn.

I went through many phases in evolving my fashion sense and style of expression. At first, I used to LOVE pink and barbie kind of stuff. And I used to dress in many pastel colors as a young girl. I was definitely not ashamed to wear mini skirts and tube tops and heels. I was feminine it baffles me. I loved getting jewelries too. Flashy rings, colorful hair ties, pink bags and belts. Eugh. So much pink.

And then came my tomboy phase. It was a huge change. My family really wondered why, but this was when I started becoming very insecure of my appearance. So I started getting big shirts, loose sweaters, skinny jeans and baggy jeans and shitload of sneakers. I started hating skirts in the phase too. I refused to wear anything that shows my arms like tank tops and tubes. Flats were my addiction too. I also noticed that my color preferences changed. From really bright and pastel colors to really dark ones. I started hated accessories as well.

And then I started trying for the femme fatale look, in an attempt to embrace my Venus in Scorpio lol. Basically, I started buying boots, both knee boots and low cut ones. They would usually be black as well. Leather jackets became my addiction. Black leather pants too. By this time, I dyed my hair brown for a little while and it never lasted, then I went to jet black. This was also when I decided that whatever I'm going to buy/wear, COMFORT has to come first. So I was still getting those shirts, pants, sweaters, but like in darker colors like maroon, navy blue and black. By this time, I started wearing shorts.

Then, I did something unpredictable. I died my hair red. I wanted to get tattoos. I started wearing colored contact lenses (I usually use gray), the boots and sneakers were still with me, but this was also when i started accepting heels again. But I never last long because it hurts my foot. I even entertained the idea of having the pastel type of color on my hair for awhile, but decided against it. My nails varied a lot in color, but blue became m favorite color. Now I'm obsessed with any shade of blue.

Now though, I've been dressing more smartly this time. I fell in love with blazers and dresses. The neat and preppy kind of dresses, the conservative ones. This time I'm not hesitating on wearing pastel again, but it's rare lol. I've been embracing a more mature feminine vibe now, neatly tieing my hair in a half ponty tail with some waves and a bow as the hair tie, i pair crop tops with flowy skirts and heels, I casually dress up with blazers now, basically I've been adopting a more Capricorn-Libra mixed type of style for a while now. My inspiration for fashion aesthetics is Kate Middleton, Taylor Swift and Audrey Hepburn. Comfort is still a big deal though.

spiritwoman

Venus in Virgo end of 8 house conjunct Pluto, Mercury and Uranus in the 9th, trine Neptune here
I like statement clothes and designer accessories, love statement jewelry mainly deep red, black, deep yellow, white, magenta, purple and violet, everything with a bit of an edge, love colors as well
Don't use make up, and like natural hair, I guess due to Virgo influence
I have a dream of becoming a stylist and a fashion designer. Love bags and shoes
Ordinary stuff bother me

Cupid Arrow

I can vary..

Smart casual..

Tend to steer clear of red and green colours mostly.
I like Blue, Black, Yellow, Brown, White, Grey..

I can either dress sporty... i like my trainers, sports wear, but it's sports wear with a casual look to them like Grey bottoms which tones down the sportiness somewhat.

Or i just dress casually and well.. usually smart, nothing too out there, nothing too boring either, i love comfort so i like comfortable clothes.

I liek to wear jeans but i love nothing more than to get into some comfortable jogging bottoms or something softer than denim.

I also like to look good, so i can fuss, or even ask if i look good in something.

Sounds very Taurean i'm guessing?

@Chrysalis you sound Scorpionic.

Her Venus conjuncts Pluto, that’s why

Cupid Arrow

It sounds bad i know but it was quite subtle, everything underneath was fully covered, I had like black shorts and a black boob tube kinda top underneath.

I was just giving an example of how daring i have been, and in a way can still be....but as i have no uranus/venus, then your right it must be the leo in me.

I have calmed down a little now though :biggrin:
You have my style, I’m Venus in Scorpio

My dress style is very feminine/sultry, i like darker colors, i love velvet, lace, leather, unique pieces, vintage pieces, lots of black or darker shades of dresses, i have lots of shoes and handbags and clothes and accessories.
Another good phrase is that my outfits always have an edge about them, and i could personally wear anything and make it look good....unique, edgy, mysterious and dark id class my style as.

I have Venus in Libra in my 9th house conjunct Mars and Pluto. I like to dress in a 3 piece black suite with a red/purple exotic tie. I also prefer a mysterious vibe and the shadows are my spotlight. You might find me at the end of a bar in Rio after Carnivale, or perhaps in the corner booth of a restaurant in Spain listening to flamenco. I am a man of few words, but when I speak those around me pay attention. I read between the lines and find beauty where it is least expected...

Flapjacks

I was friends with a lot of Libra Venus folks and they have a great sense of creating a "mood" with how they dress and what they surround themselves with.

Virgo Venus in 4th: :trine: Mars, :square: Saturn, :square: Uranus, :trine: Neptune, :square: Ascendant

I enjoy feminine clothes, but it has to have a unique element to it, something creative, and I also dislike poor quality - so I tend to go vintage because it costs less but the quality is there.

Perhaps due to the Gemini Asc square, I can change styles to suit however I want to be that day. Sometimes I go dark, sometimes light and fun, sometimes classy. Sometimes I just don't care and go out in a ripped shirt and cargo pants, not even combing my hair. I don't like excessive jewelry or bags, because I don't like feeling weighed down. However, I go for scarves. I relate to that scene from Cabaret where Liza Minnelli covers herself in scarves. I suppose I like fabric ... I like feeling it around me, draping it different ways, so I go for a lot of flowy stuff.

I have a dress almost exactly like this, for instance, which I wear with knee high, soft brown leather boots.

Colors: pastels, earth tones, blues, black, red, white, purple.

keywine89

I'm pretty sure my dress style has to do with how I present myself (ascendant/1st house). For me that would be Leo and I can be pretty flashy and very gaudy/tacky.

Venus in Virgo

I like to wear black mostly. But this is only when I'm going out. Otherwise, I will wear other colors, but no one outside the neighborhood will ever see me in them.

I always wear my hair up in a bun. Lately, I've been pulling it back into a ponytail, but when I go out it's usually pulled back some kind of way.

Makeup wise I usually wear some kind of dark red lipstick and a black eyeliner and nothing else.

I wear hipster glasses.

Shoe wise they fluctuate a lot. For the past few days when I've gone out, I've been wearing Oxford shoes.

I'm usually wearing jeans and a top of some kind though I used to prefer wearing dresses.

Almost always wear earrings out. Either gold or silver hoops.

Luney

Venus in Scorpio under the beams

I overheat and can't wear too much.
So I stick to beach style. (I do live on the Gold Coast.)

Denim shorts and singlet top and though. Living in a sub tropical zone can probably have something to do with that side of it.
The clothes have to fit my skin.
Love layering. Top over a top over another top... (if you weren't sure)
I love to wear one piece that shines, or stands out.
Accessories are my thing! A piece of jewellery , an anklet, or headband, hat and sunnies or cotton scarf.
Not into high heals. although I have a pair of long brown suede boots that look pretty hot. That I'd wear with jeans or skirt.
I like tie dies, crochet dresses.
Dislike designer label prints or quoted t-shirts!

If I was back in the 40's . I love the clothes women wore back then.
vintage bohemian would be my style.
I can't wear baggy clothes, makes me feel I'm in my pjs all day.:sick:

colours I can't wear..Red, black, and beige..yellow, orange.
My favourite colours to wear are , voilet, crimson, and deep blue.
Sometimes white shirt (job interviews, court cases) :rightful:
But reality is I'm a Scorpio, so I unintentionally dress sexy , but not promiscuous.

Ukpoohbear

I have previously studied the different skin tone (cool neutral and warm) and stick to what suits me. This way I never have clothes that 'do not go with anything else' and I can chuck on clothes with no hassle.

This makes shopping a process of elimination as shopping businesses will repeat colour tones each year.

I refuse to wear branded clothing (except shoes as I noticed later)

This does not include major brands which do not have their business label showing.

I hate bright colour and contrast (I hate pop art too) and never wear clothes with a strong pattern.

I hate text on clothes. If a top was in the cut and colour that I like if it said anything I would not like it. For example 'heart breaker' 'girls to the front' etc.

Clothes staples are in colours blue and grey and I always wear either red or purple. I never wear high heels except on a night out. I am wearing usually trainers or ankle boots.

Trainers are the only branded clothing I wear! I have a pair of Nike hi tops and grey and burgundy ankle boots I choose between everyday.

I will have jeans and jumper scarf and ankle boots or trainers Or dress tights boots and scarf. Silver accessories in necklaces and rings.

I prefer the internet to going around shops as this way I can scroll through looking out only for the colours I would suit and when I see one I then choose to buy it based on the cut and material. For example this winter Chenille is in fashion and I am super happy because chenille is super comfortable!

I did this lastnight while studying (listening to an audio) and I purchased black jeans with blue leopard print! It is a pattern but is not bright and does not overpower.

Venus in Gemini :love:

Last edited:

guardian00angel

I can vary..

Smart casual..

Tend to steer clear of red and green colours mostly.
I like Blue, Black, Yellow, Brown, White, Grey..

I can either dress sporty... i like my trainers, sports wear, but it's sports wear with a casual look to them like Grey bottoms which tones down the sportiness somewhat.

Or i just dress casually and well.. usually smart, nothing too out there, nothing too boring either, i love comfort so i like comfortable clothes.

I liek to wear jeans but i love nothing more than to get into some comfortable jogging bottoms or something softer than denim.

I also like to look good, so i can fuss, or even ask if i look good in something.

Sounds very Taurean i'm guessing?

@Chrysalis you sound Scorpionic.

Hey! I just read that you're a gemini 4th house venus! Same here as well! :lol: Except I'm a Taurus sun.

I like active wear too! I don't wear it often, only when I'm going to jog, but i do like the style of most athletic wear.

Anyways, my dress style....
I would say I like to wear pink, dark purple, blue, dark red, and white.
I'm not fond of wearing all black for personal reasons.

I love wearing soft sweaters and hoodies with leggings.
Sneakers are my favorite shoes.
My style is either comfy, cute, athletic, or classic.
I'm into classic clothings, like from 30s-60s.
I like Korean fashion as well. <3