Demi Moore healthbreakdown

Shanti

Demi Moore have been taken to hospital for Epilepsy.
She is suffering from anorexia and addiction the news says.

As I have studied this chart a bit I would be interested with what others
have to say about it.
The chart have an 'A' rating.
( But seems to me to work rather well.
Transiting Mars (acute issues) now stationary was
to the degree opposing ASC (body) when it happened.
The stationary mars is more influential than an ordinary mars transit)
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Moore,_Demi

Best regards

Last edited:

serafin5

have to say about it.

Best regards

I didnt hear that about her, but this really saddens me as I have been a fan of hers since she started on General Hospital years ago. We are close in age so I kind of grew up watching her movies in the mostly forgettable 80's. I've always loved and admired her; personally and professionally. When she hooked up with Ashton I could never understand how they could have been remotely compatible. Just look at their individual charts and see what I mean; mostly squares! I think Demi, like her daughter Rumor, share a Grand Crosse, and I've always seen her strength never like what they are reporting now. However, it is apparent that she is painfully thin. I will be praying for her.

I'd also like to include Heather Locklear to these prayers as I remember when she was dating Tommy Lee and they would hit the music clubs together (I'm from L.A. and it was common to see them out together). Anyway, these are beautiful and talented women and I pray for their healing of both bodies, souls, and spirits.

Praying,
Serafin5

Vista

have to say about it.

Best regards

I have to admit I wasn't seeing Ashton and Demi's break-up just yet. Although Ashton did have T Uranus hitting his 7th ruler and of course, T Saturn moving through her 7th. Perhaps it was enough. I wonder what will happen when Transiting Saturn starts hitting Demi's Sun, Moon, Mer, Venus, Mars and Neptune? I believe she will have a meltdown of some sort. Hopefully T Pluto will be able to off-set this. I am surprised they lasted as long as they did with so many squares between them. I bet the attraction was powerful. Even so, Ashton is very emotionally erratic with Natal Uranus squaring both his Sun and Moon. It's also squaring his Venus and 7th ruler Jupiter. He is clearly someone who likes what he can't have or the forbidden.
He is also someone that would have a hard time being faithful long-term as well i would think. I do feel sorry for her to a point, but really, what did she expect? She is almost 50 years old!! Maybe in a life outside of Hollywood considering she is still stunning, but not in the lifestyle they lead with so many temptations around. I wonder if she got involved with drugs trying to keep up with Ashton? Interesting he had T Pluto moving through his 7th house, there's Demi right there.

You know Demi has her 7th ruler in a wide square to Uranus, maybe this was active in her life. It would make sense with her attraction to Ashton, again wanting something they can't have. It could mean younger men too. Obviously she did get Ashton, but I do wonder how much of her soul she had to give up to keep him as long as she did. I bet she turned the other way a lot more than what's been reported.

RockFish

Saturn is in a (somehow wide, but still) square to her natal Saturn right now, T Saturn in the 7th.

Next year Saturn will cross over her Scorpio placements and will shake her entire Grand Cross, so lots of strength to her, she'll need it, really difficult transits ahead.

Vista

Saturn is in a (somehow wide, but still) square to her natal Saturn right now, T Saturn in the 7th.

Next year Saturn will cross over her Scorpio placements and will shake her entire Grand Cross, so lots of strength to her, she'll need it, really difficult transits ahead.

Yep, I just realized it was a Grand Cross after I posted!! Ut oh! Really, The later part of 2013 and 2014 will be the critical time frame I think. Good news is the T Pluto will help Mercury(first Saturn hit beginning of 2013) so I believe it will stabilize the influence of the challenging transit of Saturn. Once Saturn Moves on to hit her Grand Cross....not good!! The holidays in 2013 will be very difficult. That's the challenge when one has so many planets conjunct or connected by squares and oppositions, when it's good it's incredible, when it bad, it's absolutely horrible.

Shanti

Yep, I just realized it was a Grand Cross after I posted!! Ut oh! Really, The later part of 2013 and 2014 will be the critical time frame I think. Good news is the T Pluto will help Mercury(first Saturn hit beginning of 2013) so I believe it will stabilize the influence of the challenging transit of Saturn. Once Saturn Moves on to hit her Grand Cross....not good!! The holidays in 2013 will be very difficult. That's the challenge when one has so many planets conjunct or connected by squares and oppositions, when it's good it's incredible, when it bad, it's absolutely horrible.

It was very interesting to hear everybody's wiew about Demi's current crisis. We'll see how it develops for her in the coming months.

I think her birthtime can be quite close.
(Using prog angles with sa in RA)
Her progressed ascendent is squaring Uranus this year.
Uranus is in 7th house (whole signs) and is one of the planets related to
divorce and sudden things occuring on the lifepath. Also physical trauma (asc. as body)
Prog MC is squaring progressed Neptune which can be related to confusion about path to take as well as drugs.
Transit Pluto is conjunct progressed Sun is relevant too I think in her time of upheaval.

Chart with triwheel with natal in middle, prog in second wheel and transits in outer wheel.

Best regards

Attachments

• demi.PNG
    demi.PNG
    43.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
I think her birthtime can be quite close.

hope observations help take stock,
share feedbacks how true-insightful,

sun-mer-venus scorpio 8th, magnetic personality,
research-occult-forensic aptitudes, chronic urological issues;
moon debilated aspect scorpio 8th;
natal jup pisces trine aspect scorpio protective;
mer 7th lord scorpio 8th, sick spouse probably;

past year asc lord jup transit scorpio opp moon
aggravating health issues etc; and marriage-relationship prospects;

mars-rahu NNode leo 5th sq moon, temperamental, high self-pride,
impacting romance-relationship; foreign relationships;
technical aptitudes; rise-fall in life;
past 1.5yr rahu transit natal mars-rahu leo;

sat-ketu separative SNode acq 11th sq moon,
reformist, innovative; technical-law-justice aptitudes;
detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-legs-sciatica etc;
sat-mars opp stress-struggle;

ketu past 1.5yr transit sat-ketu acq 11th;
sat-ketu coming 1.5yr transit cap 11th trine moon, slowdown;
previous 2.5yrs sat transit sag 9/10, 8th from moon,
slow-down in luck-career, distant travels-change, rise-fall;

hope asc lord jup year ahead transit sag 9th
promotes luck-philosophical insights and justice;
jup effective mid-course mar-june 019 to watch for;

regards/kshantaram

Benda

have to say about it.
https://www.astrosofa.com/astro-databank/Moore,_Demi

Best regards

Hello,
oh no this also makes me super sad! How can this happen to such wonderful ladies! Anyways I'm so happy for her that she was strong enough to change her life after her health problems back than and I'm happy that she had all this support from her friends and family!

Benda

Shanti

This thread is from 2012 I think. So this is not present news.

If not something new have occured for her now ?

Benda

Hi,
I know I just read that she is doing way better! Need to read more though!
Maybe someone here has some more information!
Best,
Benda

She has a complex chart.

She had a hard life. :sad:

Full of restrictions of freedom. :love:

She was born 11. 11. 1962. :innocent:

Birth-time unknown. :sad:

Demi Moore is a special person, a good person.