What will happen?

ALST123

Hi everyone,

I cannot believe I just typed loads on this new thread and promptly lost the lot!!! Blimmin computers!

Anyway, my question is "What will happen?", meaning what will happen in our divorce?

It has been rumbling on for nearly 3 years now and I am at the end of my tether :crying:. My ex is dropping nasty surprises here there and everywhere, and keeping me well and truly in the dark the rest of the time. :devil:

Here's the chart:-

astro_2gw_197_what_will_happen_hr_7.gif

I am the Sun (in Sag) and he's Saturn in Libra (therefore exalted - oh great!). He has been bigging himself up all over the place, mostly through exaggeration. I am ruled by Jupiter (my kids, lawyer and other people's money) which is situated in his h1. This bothers me greatly. Firstly my kids aren't into him at all at the moment and are upset and confused by his behaviour (conj Chiron & Neptune?). My lawyer is not on his side (at least I don't think so), but is certainly working very hard against him in the case. My ex does seem to want to keep his money to himself, however, which could explain why Jupiter is in his h1.

He is ruled by Venus (work issues and communication). He has recently found a new job after being made redundant, and he is constantly sending me horrible emails at the mo. :sad:.

Mars is in my h1, which probably shows my frustration at all of this. As Mars also signifies divorce, does this also mean the divorce will go in my favour? It also rules the end of the matter here (coincidently!) which is therefore also in my h1 (= favourable?).

Before the end of the matter, the Moon will trine Jupiter (kids, my lawyer, other people's money), but will then oppose his lawyer (Merc). Surely that favours me too, doesn't it? Merc is also in detriment and under my sunbeams, so is not looking too fit at the mo.

I don't like the fact that the Moon will oppose the Sun (me) in 6 somethings. Especially after just leaving a trine to Saturn (him). Perhaps that reflects our counselling session last Sunday which resulted in my feeling devastated, and him gloating. I don't like the thought of events going against me at all.

Interestingly, Venus (his work and communication) is burned up by my sunbeams too. Are the key things on my ex's mind somehow weakened by me?

Is it a good sign that I am represented by the Sun in this chart? The Sun is after all benevolent, good, honest, successful, energetic (well it is in tarot anyway). Does that follow here, too? Or am I a malefic because I seem to be burning things up somewhat?

Any help gratefully received. :biggrin:

Thanks,
Ax.

ALST123

Ooo! Just looked at Gilbert Navarro's "Rules of Horary" on skyscript, and it said that in "A CHART WHERE THE QUERENT SUSPECTS SOME MISFORTUNE and the moon is in an air sign, the querent has no grounds for his suspicion.".

That remains to be seen!!!!

ALST123

I've just looked at which fixed stars are conjunct which significators and this proves interesting:-

Me (Sun) = Antares = fortunate = adventure, obstinacy, sudden loss, stubborn, suspicious etc.

Ex (Saturn) = Zaniah = very fortunate = order, congeniality, loveable, refinement etc.
(Bah humbug!!).

My solicitor/kids (Jupiter) = Nashira = fortunate = writing, government, overcomes evil.

His solicitor (Mercury) = Lesath = unfortunate = Danger, desperation, immorality and malevolence, connected with acid poisons, accidents, catastrophes, operations, and also Shaula = unfortunate = Danger, desperation, immorality and malevolence, connected with acid poisons, aids victory in sieges, destruction of seafarers & captives, exorcism, mesmerism, spiritual pressure towards enlightenment.

Moon = Hyades = unfortunate = scandal, disgrace, violence, imprisonment.

Interesting positions.