Wedding date/time

taurous16

No considerations for the First/Seventh lords?

I think it's a bit difficult to help you select a marriage date when we don't really know what you want out of the marriage. For instance, if you are looking to have children from this marriage, this doesn't look like a very good chart for it. Mercury is Combust in the Sixth house and its dispositor is peregrine.

Kaiousei no Senshi, I'm sorry to admit you were so right on your analysis... It's been a while, I want to tell you, but could not find the strength to do so...
Here is my story: Had been trying for a baby for 3,5 years. Had several inseminations, 3 IVFs and finally got pregnant last December.
BUT....Had a hard time during pregnancy, and finally gave birth premature, when I was due my 30th week of pregnancy. Thank GOD my baby is finally safe, at home with us.
Unfortunately I lost my uterus, as a result of bleeding during c-section.
That means I won't be able to carry another baby.... Our dream of a big family won't come truth... But I won't give up. We decide to move on and try to find a surrogate mother to carry our next baby! Though, in my country is not easy to find one....