Will he make a move on me?

ALST123

Hi everyone,

astro_2gw_281_will_he_make_a_romantic_move_on_me_hr_63352_27326.gif

Ok,

So this is about a guy who I've liked FOREVER!!! I'm v. shy about making a move on him and have found out he is very traditional and likes to make the moves himself. I'm pretty sure he likes me but something seems to be holding him back. I went to see a psychic about it and she said he is interested in me, but is confused and has baggage. This has not put me off and has only served to strengthen my resolve. I want to persevere, wait and hope that he'll make that move! :andy:

I see from the chart that the Asc is very near the last degrees, but think it's still ok. I also thought Moon was VOC, but I think it just aspects Neptune before moving out of Aries. Neptune COULD symbolize the End of Matter here, and if so is dignified in Pisces, so that could be a good sign.

Anyway, I'm Mars (dig in Aries), he's Venus (in my dignity). I would say that he therefore "digs" me (ha ha!). Venus is 10 degrees in application to a conjunction with Mars. If that's the case it looks like he's pursuing me and I am in a very strong position. The conjunction will occur in H5, which is a good sign. Also, Moon will conjunct Sun, showing male and female coming together (after Venus conjunct Mars). Another interesting point is that Merc (his natal ruler) and Jupiter (my natal ruler) will conjunct aswell during this process. (Infact they have done that today!). Although Merc looks rx in this chart. I wonder what that means.

Overall, I think things look positive will all the conjunctions, but am concerned about what the fairly late Asc and Moon degrees mean.

Can someone give me a hand here, please? :unsure:

Many thanks,
Ax.

ALST123

Please can someone reply. :sideways:

The more I think about it, the more the sigs confuse me! After all... Venus is woman and Mars is man, usually... That would make me the more interested party and him probably not like me at all!

Is this supposed to be confusing??? :love:

Serendipity

It's usually 27 + degrees for a late ascendant although it's a hair away from being there. Regardless even with a late ascendant the chart can still be read.
Unfortunately Venus will perfect aspects with Mercury and Jupiter before it can even start to catch up with Mars. Even when she starts to get closer, Mars will leave Aries and move into Taurus, a sign of it's detriment.
Moon is void here.

Edit....I just read your other thread about being co-workers. Perhaps that is what is interfering. Jupiter rules his 10th house.

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

I cannot say about his making a "romantic move", or when; so I'll delineate this chart based on his Lot of Romantic Desire, to evaluate if he has these thoughts/feelings regarding the querent:

-HIS Lot of Romantic Desire-LRD- (taking the cusp of the 7th sign-his signifying house/sign-as the "ascendant" in the formula asc+mars-moon) falls @ 25 Taurus
-querent's significator = Scorpio = Mars
-his significator = Taurus = Venus
-his house of romantic interest = his 5th = 5th from the 7th = Virgo = Mercury significator
-LRD is in his signifying sign/house (+) and in an angle (+) = + testimony
-Venus, Mars, Mercury and the Moon (querent's co-significator) flow toward the LRD which = + testimony
-his significator, and the significator of the LRD, Venus, is in detriment in Aries, which = - testimony
-Venus, Mercury, Mars are all posited in dark degrees of Aries = - testimony
-the LRD is in a pitted degree = - testimony (and here, I think, is the blockage to his expression of romantic interests)
-however the LRD is also in a bright degree of Taurus, as the Moon is also in a bright degree of Aries = + testimony

Results:
Positive = +3 testimonies
Negative = -3 testimonies
Net = 0 (neutral)

With a net neutral (0) result of testimonies, the indications are: maybe he does have romantic interests in the querent, maybe he does not; or, if he does have these interests, he is blocked from either acknowledging them to himself, or expressing them to the querent, or both (the LRD in that pitted degree-which means it is blocked-is a key indicator here) Yet the LRD is also right there in his signifying house, everything flows toward it, and it is also in a bright degree; this suggests to me that he probably (actually likely) does have romantic interests in the querent, but its going to take time and careful approaches by the querent to bring these out into the open...

Note: the Walis Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method indicates a more definite "yes" answer to this question of his romantic interest in the querent:
-if we take either his signifying sign/house (7th/Taurus) or the placement of his Lot of Romantic Desire, we get Taurus which = Venus which = a "yes" answer according to 8 Ball rules
-if instead we take the 5th from the 7th as signifying house for his romantic interests, this = Virgo which = Mercury, which also = a "yes" answer to the question by the 8 Ball method...

ALST123

With a late ASC +26 degrees, you either:

1. Know the answer
2. Everything has be done; it's too late
3. You've asked this question too many times. Which in turn would void every chart created.

This chart is not readable

Hi thanks for your answer. I've not read this question loads of times. The situation hasn't reached a point where it's too late. I don't know the answer. The only thing I can say is that it feels like this situation is about to change in some way, but it feels like it will change positively.

Thanks again :)

ALST123

It's usually 27 + degrees for a late ascendant although it's a hair away from being there. Regardless even with a late ascendant the chart can still be read.
Unfortunately Venus will perfect aspects with Mercury and Jupiter before it can even start to catch up with Mars. Even when she starts to get closer, Mars will leave Aries and move into Taurus, a sign of it's detriment.
Moon is void here.

Edit....I just read your other thread about being co-workers. Perhaps that is what is interfering. Jupiter rules his 10th house.

Regarding the 27+ degrees, that's what I've read, too, S.

With Venus perfecting with Merc & Jup before Mars, I thought that could indicate obstacles of some kind and read that you should look to house rulerships to find out the nature of those obstacles:-

Mercury:- My h10 & h8 ruler, His H4 & H2 ruler.
Jupiter:- My H2 & H4 ruler, His H8 & H10 ruler.

For Him:- This can mean he feels that he can't literally express how he feels (H2) and is dumbstruck or tongue-tied in some way. For some reason his home life is getting in the way (H4) - perhaps that's the baggage. Also money matters (H8) - perhaps he's in debt or has a high mortgage or sth; and his career (H10).

For Me:- I too, am tongue-tied about this feelings business (H2). I have so much going around in my head and just can't get it out. My home life (H4) is an obstacle because I am a single parent with no family support. I also prioritise my children and feel guilty if I don't. I rely on my X for child support and I think the guy I like thinks I don't earn much (H8). Because we work together and have professional careers, H10 does rather get in the way, aswell. I'm also going through divorce court battles which could be H10.

Interesting how Merc & Jup relate to similar things for us both. Perhaps we have to deal with those things before he can reveal his feelings.

I was wondering if Moon aspects Neptune before leaving Aries? By moiety?

Thanks for your answer :)

ALST123

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

I cannot say about his making a "romantic move", or when; so I'll delineate this chart based on his Lot of Romantic Desire, to evaluate if he has these thoughts/feelings regarding the querent:

-HIS Lot of Romantic Desire-LRD- (taking the cusp of the 7th sign-his signifying house/sign-as the "ascendant" in the formula asc+mars-moon) falls @ 25 Taurus
-querent's significator = Scorpio = Mars
-his significator = Taurus = Venus
-his house of romantic interest = his 5th = 5th from the 7th = Virgo = Mercury significator
-LRD is in his signifying sign/house (+) and in an angle (+) = + testimony
-Venus, Mars, Mercury and the Moon (querent's co-significator) flow toward the LRD which = + testimony
-his significator, and the significator of the LRD, Venus, is in detriment in Aries, which = - testimony
-Venus, Mercury, Mars are all posited in dark degrees of Aries = - testimony
-the LRD is in a pitted degree = - testimony (and here, I think, is the blockage to his expression of romantic interests)
-however the LRD is also in a bright degree of Taurus, as the Moon is also in a bright degree of Aries = + testimony

Results:
Positive = +3 testimonies
Negative = -3 testimonies
Net = 0 (neutral)

With a net neutral (0) result of testimonies, the indications are: maybe he does have romantic interests in the querent, maybe he does not; or, if he does have these interests, he is blocked from either acknowledging them to himself, or expressing them to the querent, or both (the LRD in that pitted degree-which means it is blocked-is a key indicator here) Yet the LRD is also right there in his signifying house, everything flows toward it, and it is also in a bright degree; this suggests to me that he probably (actually likely) does have romantic interests in the querent, but its going to take time and careful approaches by the querent to bring these out into the open...

Note: the Walis Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method indicates a more definite "yes" answer to this question of his romantic interest in the querent:
-if we take either his signifying sign/house (7th/Taurus) or the placement of his Lot of Romantic Desire, we get Taurus which = Venus which = a "yes" answer according to 8 Ball rules
-if instead we take the 5th from the 7th as signifying house for his romantic interests, this = Virgo which = Mercury, which also = a "yes" answer to the question by the 8 Ball method...

Wow! Thanks for that reply, Dr Farr :) Most thorough...

I'm really interested in what you said about the LRD being in a pitted degree and that being the reason for the blockage. What I can't work out is whether he hasn't acknowledged the feelings to himself (although it sounds like he has from your findings) or feels that he is blocked in expressing them by external forces. Perhaps what I've said about Merc & Jup being obstacles above (to Serendipity) explains that it's a bit of both. The psychic I visited said he literally gets tongue-tied around me (as I do around him), also that he likes me, but is confused.

Another psychic who is a family friend, said that the guy definitely likes me, but would like to make sure it's the right thing for my children to get together with me (remember, he's a teacher, too). She said he would prefer to meet me not in my home at first (perhaps that's H4 blockage?). She said he's been put here to "make me happy", but that the "timing" is wrong for the moment.

Yes, I do feel like it's going to take gentle coaxing and time. Trouble is, I'm not such a patient person. :(

Re the Magic 8 Ball, I like that answer best ;)

Thanks for all your help so far :tongue:

Last edited:

tikana

No he wont
Mars rules you
Venus rules him
moon co0rules
moon is void!
no way jose!
venus/mars no aspects

it is very straight forward chart

and NO it is not invalid chart .. late deg starts at 27 not at 26

ALST123

No he wont
Mars rules you
Venus rules him
moon co0rules
moon is void!
no way jose!
venus/mars no aspects

it is very straight forward chart

and NO it is not invalid chart .. late deg starts at 27 not at 26

Thanks, Tik.

So the situation sounds a bit static (due to Moon unf). It would be nice to think he would make a move. Perhaps I just need to give this a lot of time or something.

dr. farr

As I stated in my delineation, I only looked at the question of whether or not he has romantic interest in you, and its pretty clear (especially by the 8 Ball!) that he does; but regarding his taking the first step, that's another question, and the other posters may well have correctly delineated that with a "no he won't" answer; from this and your other horary chart about the FB matter involving this person, I would have to say that for you to sit and wait for something to come initially from him to you, does not seem a good idea, because I don;'t think he will initiate things (based on these horary charts), I think you will have to take action, and I think if simply nothing is done, then nothing will come of this situation even though I do believe he has romantic interest in you.

ALST123

As I stated in my delineation, I only looked at the question of whether or not he has romantic interest in you, and its pretty clear (especially by the 8 Ball!) that he does; but regarding his taking the first step, that's another question, and the other posters may well have correctly delineated that with a "no he won't" answer; from this and your other horary chart about the FB matter involving this person, I would have to say that for you to sit and wait for something to come initially from him to you, does not seem a good idea, because I don;'t think he will initiate things (based on these horary charts), I think you will have to take action, and I think if simply nothing is done, then nothing will come of this situation even though I do believe he has romantic interest in you.

Thanks for summing that up Dr Farr. So he has feelings, but won't do anything about it. Perhaps my being Mars in the chart reflects that I'm the one who can act, not him. He is in detriment, so perhaps not strong enough to do that.

ALST123

Yes I think you are correct in your assessment of this situation (at the current time)

Hi thanks for your answer :)

I've been thinking about this some more this morning and realised that I have tried (in some very oblique ways) to make some moves on him myself, i.e. asking him out for a drink twice (a year ago and last Xmas), and asking him to be facebook friends twice (14 months ago and 5 days ago). He hasn't really take the bait (although the chart for the recent Facebook request looks positive). He hasn't even referenced these "moves" but just says "You have a wonderful Xmas" or "You have a fantastic weekend" in reply. He wouldn't even acknowledge my asking.

The only thing he has accepted is my doing some voluntary work for him. I feel like I'm putting so much into this and he is too blind to see. My confidence is at an all time low now. I'm just not sure I can contemplate "easing" romantic feelings out of him anymore. I'm really tired. I know he has feelings for me and it's just a horrible situation to be in. V. frustrating.

Perhaps converting this situation into something romantic is a low priority for him. Infact I'm getting the feeling that it is hugely inconvenient for him right now.

Feeling really upset and low about it today :crying:. The men I seemed to have liked in the past 6 (!) years have all liked me back but have never been able to do anything about it. Starting to feel like an Old Maid.

Thanks for your help, though. I much appreciate it :sideways:

Chirongirl

Hi thanks for your answer :)

I've been thinking about this some more this morning and realised that I have tried (in some very oblique ways) to make some moves on him myself, i.e. asking him out for a drink twice (a year ago and last Xmas), and asking him to be facebook friends twice (14 months ago and 5 days ago). He hasn't really take the bait (although the chart for the recent Facebook request looks positive). He hasn't even referenced these "moves" but just says "You have a wonderful Xmas" or "You have a fantastic weekend" in reply. He wouldn't even acknowledge my asking.

The only thing he has accepted is my doing some voluntary work for him. I feel like I'm putting so much into this and he is too blind to see. My confidence is at an all time low now. I'm just not sure I can contemplate "easing" romantic feelings out of him anymore. I'm really tired. I know he has feelings for me and it's just a horrible situation to be in. V. frustrating.

Perhaps converting this situation into something romantic is a low priority for him. Infact I'm getting the feeling that it is hugely inconvenient for him right now.

Feeling really upset and low about it today :crying:. The men I seemed to have liked in the past 6 (!) years have all liked me back but have never been able to do anything about it. Starting to feel like an Old Maid.

Thanks for your help, though. I much appreciate it :sideways:

The most wise concept about relationship question I read in Anthony Louis's famous book "Horary Astrology Plain and Simple" is that, if you have to ask a horary question about a person's feeling then the obvious answer is: NO. :pinched:

Point is, when a man likes a woman we really do not need some devine power to tell us that "he is crazy for you", it shows through his actions even when he speaks otherwise! We only get confused because we do not want to accpet the truth and face ourself.

I hope you understand your situation better soon and find a way to deal with it. ..and no need to feel like an Old maid because of one man. There is plenty of fish out there...:love:

All the best.