Will we marry?

ALST123

Hi All,

Just wondering if the guy I can't take my mind off and I will get married someday. He would be great for me and my family :)

Here's the chart:-

astro_2gw_249_will_gc_i_marry_hr_694_14380.gif

I'm Libra, he's Aries. (Venus/Mars). We're both in my h11 (hopes and dreams) also his h5 (dating, love affairs). Unfortunately, I'm in fall (but in own triplicity). We're both ruled by Merc (h11/h5 & h9/h3). Perhaps at the moment he would just like to date/have a love affair with me?

The moon is weak in Cappy, exalts Mars (him) and is ruled by Saturn (end of matter). Saturn (end of matter) is now exhalted in Libra therefore strong and will be trined by the Moon in 4 somethings, just as Moon enters Aquarius and becomes accidentally dignified by conjuncting IC. (That all sounds quite good.).

I think Moon is currently translating light from Venus (me) to Mars (him), indicating a "helper" of some type, but there is no reception between Venus and Mars. (Not good.). Moon does trine Mars in 1 something, though, but left the trine to Venus 10 somethings ago.

Venus and Mars are applying to a conjunction in 10 somethings. Mars will conjunct Saturn in 3 somethings, and Venus will conjunct it in 13 somethings. That all seems good, especially as Venus will make the conjunction when she is dignified in Libra, and Mars will be ruled by Venus when he conjuncts Saturn (i.e. he'll be in "love" with me). All very interesting, it will occur in h12, though. Not good.

I'm wondering whether Merc will get into the conjunction mix aswell.

Does this chart indicate that we will marry secretly or something???

The moon/sun applying opposition would surely indicate something is amiss here? Although, he is on holiday at the moment? (Sun dignified in Leo & conj MC).

Anyway, can someone give me a hand here please?

Last edited:

Serendipity

You're Venus... He's Mars. Venus and Mars have some reception. But you are in fall and also the pursuer in this relationship. The Moon in Cap separating from you and applying to him might bring you together briefly. Although I think it'd be more of a fling as you're in his 5th. This moon is in detriment and in a cadent house so I would not expect too much in this regard. Also there is no applying aspect between Venus and Mars. Mars evades Venus and moves into Libra before they can perfect. Saturn interferes as Venus will conjunct it first as well. Sorry.

BobZemco

Perhaps at the moment he would just like to date/have a love affair with me?

See? It ain't so hard after all. It's a fair cop.

"Of love betwixt two...."

Does either of the 3rd, 7th or 11th House Rulers sextile or trine the Ascendant Ruler?

No. On a more positive note, none of them are in square or opposition to the Ascendant Ruler, and none make an aspect to the 12th House Ruler.

That's a Mutable Sign on the 11th House Cusp, too. People ignore those, they're very important in Horary. Cardinal Signs are short term, Mutable Signs you're generally looking at between 6 months to a year, maybe a little longer. Fixed Signs show permanency or long lasting things.

But then the question you asked "Will we marry?" Not, "Are we in lust?"

For marriage, the Querent's significators are the Ascendant Ruler, the Moon, and the Planet making the last aspect with the Moon (a trine with Venus) and it doesn't matter if the Querent is male or female. If it's a man, he gets the Moon.

You also add the Sun if Querent is a man, or Venus if the Querent is a woman.

In plain English, that means the Querent will always have at least 2 significators, but never more than 4 significators.

That makes your Significators Venus and the Moon.

The other party gets the 7th House Ruler and the next Planet the Moon applies to, and that is all. In plain English that means the other party will always have at least one significator, but never have more than 2 significators.

So his significator is Mars (since the Moon is in an applying trine to Mars).

Now that we have that mess straightened out, is the Ascendant Ruler in aspect with the 7th House Ruler?

Lily would have used the sum of the moieties for the orb. Venus has an orb of 8° and Mars 7° so that would be 4° + 3°30' or 7°30' for the orb and Venus is just too far away from Mars, so no aspect there.

Next, we look to is if the 7th House Ruler is in the Ascendant (no) and then if the 7th House Ruler applies to the Ascendant Ruler (no -- Mars can only apply to Jupiter or Saturn -- and never to the Moon, Mercury, Venus or the Sun unless Mars is retrograde).

Next, does the Moon apply to the 7th House Ruler. Yes, the Moon is in an applying trine to Mars the 7th House Ruler, but the Moon is Peregrine and very weak. We also need to consider that there is no reception between the Moon and Mars or the Mars and Moon.

In order for there to be a translation of light by the Moon, the Moon has to be separating from Venus, which means it has to be in aspect with Venus and the Moon is technically still in aspect by the sum of the moieties, but just barely (Moon 12° and Venus 8° is 6° + 4° = 10°). Because of the weakness of the Moon (the weakest planet in the chart and then some), I doubt Lily would have considered it.

Considering that, plus one other very important item, namely that the Ascendant is Via Combusta, I'd have to say no.

For what Mr. Via Combusta has to say, I'd look to the South Node in the 9th House, which is the legal sanctioning of any marriage. At 11° Cancer, the South Node is ruled by Mercury who just happens to be the Dispositor of both the 11th House and Mars and Venus.

Mercury's Boss is the Sun, and the Sun is the chart's Final Dispositor, and the Sun makes no aspect to either Mars or Venus, so no joy there.

Also, I think the chart is FUBAR. It's midnight on the East Coast of the US, how is it 1:05 pm in the UK? The World Service with Frederick Dove is on now. The Royal Family has a Flicker Account to post photos.

ALST123

See? It ain't so hard after all. It's a fair cop.

"Of love betwixt two...."

Does either of the 3rd, 7th or 11th House Rulers sextile or trine the Ascendant Ruler?

No. On a more positive note, none of them are in square or opposition to the Ascendant Ruler, and none make an aspect to the 12th House Ruler.

That's a Mutable Sign on the 11th House Cusp, too. People ignore those, they're very important in Horary. Cardinal Signs are short term, Mutable Signs you're generally looking at between 6 months to a year, maybe a little longer. Fixed Signs show permanency or long lasting things.

But then the question you asked "Will we marry?" Not, "Are we in lust?"

For marriage, the Querent's significators are the Ascendant Ruler, the Moon, and the Planet making the last aspect with the Moon (a trine with Venus) and it doesn't matter if the Querent is male or female. If it's a man, he gets the Moon.

You also add the Sun if Querent is a man, or Venus if the Querent is a woman.

In plain English, that means the Querent will always have at least 2 significators, but never more than 4 significators.

That makes your Significators Venus and the Moon.

The other party gets the 7th House Ruler and the next Planet the Moon applies to, and that is all. In plain English that means the other party will always have at least one significator, but never have more than 2 significators.

So his significator is Mars (since the Moon is in an applying trine to Mars).

Now that we have that mess straightened out, is the Ascendant Ruler in aspect with the 7th House Ruler?

Lily would have used the sum of the moieties for the orb. Venus has an orb of 8° and Mars 7° so that would be 4° + 3°30' or 7°30' for the orb and Venus is just too far away from Mars, so no aspect there.

Next, we look to is if the 7th House Ruler is in the Ascendant (no) and then if the 7th House Ruler applies to the Ascendant Ruler (no -- Mars can only apply to Jupiter or Saturn -- and never to the Moon, Mercury, Venus or the Sun unless Mars is retrograde).

Next, does the Moon apply to the 7th House Ruler. Yes, the Moon is in an applying trine to Mars the 7th House Ruler, but the Moon is Peregrine and very weak. We also need to consider that there is no reception between the Moon and Mars or the Mars and Moon.

In order for there to be a translation of light by the Moon, the Moon has to be separating from Venus, which means it has to be in aspect with Venus and the Moon is technically still in aspect by the sum of the moieties, but just barely (Moon 12° and Venus 8° is 6° + 4° = 10°). Because of the weakness of the Moon (the weakest planet in the chart and then some), I doubt Lily would have considered it.

Considering that, plus one other very important item, namely that the Ascendant is Via Combusta, I'd have to say no.

For what Mr. Via Combusta has to say, I'd look to the South Node in the 9th House, which is the legal sanctioning of any marriage. At 11° Cancer, the South Node is ruled by Mercury who just happens to be the Dispositor of both the 11th House and Mars and Venus.

Mercury's Boss is the Sun, and the Sun is the chart's Final Dispositor, and the Sun makes no aspect to either Mars or Venus, so no joy there.

Also, I think the chart is FUBAR. It's midnight on the East Coast of the US, how is it 1:05 pm in the UK? The World Service with Frederick Dove is on now. The Royal Family has a Flicker Account to post photos.

What does FUBAR mean please?

Thanks.

ALST123

I think Bob is looking at the time, it says PM when maybe it should be AM? :)

NR

Oh dear really sorry you guys you are right. Here is the proper chart:-

marryII.gif

This chart looks worse to me. Venus & Mars in h5 again, but significators are Merc/Jup this time (friends). Jupiter is rx (withdrawing/delayed). I think as Venus is last planet making aspect to moon, that is my significator, too. (Ok Bob?).

I would think that the guy's sigs are Jupiter & Mars still considering that applying trine with moon.

So the Mars/Venus situation still applies, BUT now it's happening in my h5 and his h11. So I would think he sees us as friends. Jupiter rx is in HIS h5 opposite to a lot of this Mars/Venus action. I would think he wants to date, but this is pretty difficult with him being on holiday in Spain at the moment.

Does h7 ruler aspect asc ruler? Only by applying bi-quintile, so that's a no-go. hy ruler not on asc either or even my h1, so that's a no. Does moon apply to h7 ruler (no).

Moon is translating light between Venus & Mars, but very weak (no).

Asc at 3 degrees (all to play for).

misskitty

Your ASC is at exactly 3* and I think this highlights what was my original apprehension about this question, which is that it is too early to know. You are asking about marriage when you aren't even dating the guy, correct? I think a more proper question would have been to ask if you guys would have a romantic relationship. The chart reflects the situation at the time it was asked, and if the two of you don't even know if it would work out (because you haven't even been involved romantically) then I don't think that is something a horary can necessarily predict either. The situation isn't developed enough to know. I don't think the chart is radical.

ALST123

Your ASC is at exactly 3* and I think this highlights what was my original apprehension about this question, which is that it is too early to know. You are asking about marriage when you aren't even dating the guy, correct? I think a more proper question would have been to ask if you guys would have a romantic relationship. The chart reflects the situation at the time it was asked, and if the two of you don't even know if it would work out (because you haven't even been involved romantically) then I don't think that is something a horary can necessarily predict either. The situation isn't developed enough to know. I don't think the chart is radical.

I guess that's a fair point. Thanks.