HEY! link at the bottom to my post about rising signs!

hiii everyonee!
my names Aaran, yes with three a's :p andd I've been coming across this site while researching astrology stuff so I thought I'd finally make an account!
I think I've always for as long as I can remember have had an interest in astrology, since I was about 8, well as soon as I came across astrology, I've always just been open minded about everything, and I thought astrology was just great. I think what really fasinacted me was that there was something that I was reading that seemed to know everything about me, and I found that wonderful, it was like a best friend who understands you ahah :L
and over the years I further read into it and came across the moon/ascendent sign, and natal chart reading and all the planets and what they mean and its all so great :B
I really like looking at people and when they say something about themselves that tells me something about them I'm like 'yep your such a leo' :p
What I find great is rising signs, how astrology can tell you the appearance of someone, I've been doing that a lot in my head when I see people :L but Ive never had it done to myself! So I found a forum about ascendant signs and posted pics to see if anyone can point out my libra rising qualities :p It's so exciting ahhhh! I'll put the link of my post and then which ever amazing person has bothered to read all the way down to the bottom can look and reply to the post :p THANKYOU
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52421&page=5