When will i get a new job? - is my interpretation correct

lost

Hello friends,

I have been looking for a job since dec, 2009 but to no avail. I worked pretty hard to get an interview and finally got it also. My interview went v well, that was in the beginning of april. But no success. Here's the chart for the qn.

Here I see that mercury significator of 10th house is in 9th house. So i believe that I should get a new job once it reaches 5 deg virgo. Another thing is as mercury exalts in virgo, again this will be a good indication for a getting a new job?

Please let me know if my interpretation is correct.

Attachments

• when.gif
    when.gif
    52 KB · Views: 34

Neptune Rising

Hey

I think it looks good.

Mercury is the job, and yes its about to improve.

Moon is about to trine to Mercury. Thats in 5 degrees, an approximate 5 days or weeks. I'm curious about the Moon, after that, squares to Mars. Mars rules the 5th house as well as you. Mercury is also approaching square to the ascendant. I don't know for sure, maybe that shows challenges to getting the job...

The ruler of the job is the Sun, which is in Mars' triplicity. I take that to be positive, its also approaching trine to Jupiter, and sextile to Saturn. Saturn in exhaltation and ruling your 3rd house of communications, maybe that shows there will be some communication very soon.

Sorry, I'm far from being an expert. I hope you get it though! Please let us know, fingers crossed.

NR

lost

Thank a tonn NR! You are really sweet.

That was an interesting observation. I realised that I should have used the equal house format for clarity. So here I am attaching the chart with equal house format. With this moon becomes the significator of my 9th house, which opposes mars, so could it mean troubles in going for along journey or trouble while I am away to a place abroad? Also as mars rules my 5th house, could it represent tiff with a romantic partner who is at a place faraway or tiff with him while i go to a foreign place. I hope it does not mean accident or injury (mars) to a grandparent (9th house ruler moon)
I don't know if I am mixing natal n horary's principles in my interpretation.

Further as according to this chart the ruler of job (sun) falls in the 9th house. So could that mean job located abroad. Further could sun in cancer represent job located at a place close to water. Could sun reaching sextile to saturn can also mean that the job is going to last for a long time?

Please correct me if I am making far fetched analogies here. Thanks again 4 ur observations, which ver very helpful.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_when_willl_i_get_a_job_he.48516.19140.jpg
    astro_2gw_10_when_willl_i_get_a_job_he.48516.19140.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 31

Neptune Rising

Hey

No worries. In horary, the usual practice is to use Regiomontanus house system, rather than equal. However we have horarists who use equal, and other house systems. I guess it depends on which one you are comfortable with and which one works for you. I personally use Regio because that's what I learned with, and used to, and works for me.

I was curious though about the Moon square Mars, and whether that actually represented a romantic person in your life?

Sun sextiling Saturn (3rd house), I think might signify a potential contact I think. I tied it into the job as Sun is the ruler of sign of Mercury (job), and Saturn traditionally rules work.

NR

Artemisdaughter

Not standard Horary
In my idea Scorpio represents you Mars is the ruler and your job is ruled by Mars (Aries on cusp of 6th House) this is a good sign especially because Mars is in 10th House.
Moon in 1st House in Sagittarius could definitely represent working aboard, or working with books (publishing), higher education or faith. Maybe a good time to go do formal study?

Goodluck hope my advice might help

LadyBella

Not standard Horary
In my idea Scorpio represents you Mars is the ruler and your job is ruled by Mars (Aries on cusp of 6th House) this is a good sign especially because Mars is in 10th House.
Moon in 1st House in Sagittarius could definitely represent working aboard, or working with books (publishing), higher education or faith. Maybe a good time to go do formal study?

If mars rules her 6th house then shouldn't mars be in her 11th house (hopes) not the 10th that is ruled by leo and the moon in 2nd house ?
what type of houses are you using ?

lost

Thankz Artemisdaughter,

at the moment am back to my hometown, learning astrology, writing a book (on n off), n surely shaping my beliefs so ur observation is rt abt dat.

Hey, back can u say when must/may i get a job? Too tired waiting:sad: