Will the astrology/spiritual business be successful

Tgem

Hi, trying to figure out if the spiritual life coaching/astrology business I started will be successful? I’m not too versed in doing career horary so I’m wondering if I use the ruler of the 10th as a sig and then the moon or do I use the sun because it is my sig? The business platform was launched about 7 months ago with a business partner but the person has since backed out . Wondering if this can be shown anywhere and if the business platform can still be successful with me doing it on my own.

Here’s What I see: ruler of the 10th is venus sitting in my 2nd house of finances which I think is good. Venus doesn’t do too well in Virgo but it is in triplicity since this is a day chart so it does have dignity. The moon is sitting in my 5th house of creative ventures in Cap which doesn’t do too well in that sign, but it is receiving venus because the moon is in venus’s triplicity. The moon is separating from a conjunction to Saturn (ruler of partnerships so maybe that’s showing where my business partner left) but it has JUST perfected a Trine to venus (possibly already showing the business has already been started) it’s still exact but technically separating when I cast the chart. Moon gets ready to conjunct Pluto which may mean the business platform will undergo some sort of transformation (I move forward on my own?) I don’t think the moon is void because the last aspect it makes before leaving its sign is a quincunx to mercury which could be used as my co-sig because it’s in the first but moreover mercury rules my 2nd and as soon as the moon changes signs, it conjuncts the POF in my 6th house of service. Wondering if anyone can verify or dispute any of this? Also wondering if I should use Mars as a co-sig at all since mars rules the 9th house where astrology resides. Thanks so much!

Last edited:

Tgem

Hi, trying to figure out if the spiritual life coaching/astrology business I started will be successful? I’m not too versed in doing career horary so I’m wondering if I use the ruler of the 10th as a sig and then the moon or do I use the sun because it is my sig? The business platform was launched about 7 months ago with a business partner but the person has since backed out . Wondering if this can be shown anywhere and if the business platform can still be successful with me doing it on my own.

Here’s What I see: ruler of the 10th is venus sitting in my 2nd house of finances which I think is good. Venus doesn’t do too well in Virgo but it is in triplicity since this is a day chart so it does have dignity. The moon is sitting in my 5th house of creative ventures in Cap which doesn’t do too well in that sign, but it is receiving venus because the moon is in venus’s triplicity. The moon is separating from a conjunction to Saturn (ruler of partnerships so maybe that’s showing where my business partner left) but it has JUST perfected a Trine to venus (possibly already showing the business has already been started) it’s still exact but technically separating when I cast the chart. Moon gets ready to conjunct Pluto which may mean the business platform will undergo some sort of transformation (I move forward on my own?) I don’t think the moon is void because the last aspect it makes before leaving its sign is a quincunx to mercury which could be used as my co-sig because it’s in the first but moreover mercury rules my 2nd and as soon as the moon changes signs, it conjuncts the POF in my 6th house of service. Wondering if anyone can verify or dispute any of this? Also wondering if I should use Mars as a co-sig at all since mars rules the 9th house where astrology resides. Thanks so much!

Bumping this for anyone willing to give some insight...

rafaella

I think it will be a challenge. Your business is Venus in fall, which shows business in bad shape. Spirituality and astrology as such is 9th house and Sun, you is opposing 9th house lord Mars, so I see this as struggles within you with spirituality and astrology, I am not sure whether this means you struggling with the level of astrology you practice or you want to change it. I do think you are good at it, Sun is well dignified. But Mars opposition shows it still being difficult. Perhaps unhappy customers? Dealing with their expectations.

Moon in detriment and void, basically its a no go here. Mercury, 2nd from 10th, money from business is rx. Mercury has no dignity, so money is not really coming in and will be up and down.

So I would say if you have a normal 9-5 job, keep that and do this spiritual business on the side. I don't see business being a success but you can do this if you enjoy working with people and helping them spiritually.

Tgem

I think it will be a challenge. Your business is Venus in fall, which shows business in bad shape. Spirituality and astrology as such is 9th house and Sun, you is opposing 9th house lord Mars, so I see this as struggles within you with spirituality and astrology, I am not sure whether this means you struggling with the level of astrology you practice or you want to change it. I do think you are good at it, Sun is well dignified. But Mars opposition shows it still being difficult. Perhaps unhappy customers? Dealing with their expectations.

Moon in detriment and void, basically its a no go here. Mercury, 2nd from 10th, money from business is rx. Mercury has no dignity, so money is not really coming in and will be up and down.

So I would say if you have a normal 9-5 job, keep that and do this spiritual business on the side. I don't see business being a success but you can do this if you enjoy working with people and helping them spiritually.

Thank you so much for the insight! Yes, this all makes a lot of sense and resonates strongly with the situation. I may be switching gears here a bit soon. I appreciate you taking a look at the chart!!

Tgem

You should buy a book by Robert Blaschke wherein he talks about how to have a successful practice. He did(died later of cancer).

But he is frank about the market being saturated since we are no longer in the heyday of the 1960's, and the necessity for doing a lot of things that you might find debasing.

Its called:
A Handbook for the Self-Employed Astrologer

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Handbook-Sel...preST=_SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_&dpSrc=srch

Hi there! I’ll check it out! Thanks so much for the recommendation!

waybread

Your significator is domiciled, but in the 12th house applying to an opposition with Mars, it would suggest difficulties. The moon appears to be VOC.

More to the point, this might be a branch of astrology to learn if you want to be professional.

Last edited: