Texas vs Alabama

LionKing

I should have posted this one earlier. But it would still be a learing tool. Alabama is fav to win. Alabama would be taking the 1st H. Texas would be the 7th H.

Looking at the end of the game. Sure Venus is the ruling planet of the 1st H. And it is in the 4th angle H. A sure sign for a winner. But.... look how close it is to the Sun... yea... combust. Texas should win this game.
V/r LionKing

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...gif&res=100&va=&cid=lgsfiled1mR1f-u1197230869

LionKing

Whew! It is half time and McCoy has been knocked out of the game. Alabama is still way ahead. No excuses... I will stay with the Texas plan.
Let's see what the next half gives us. V/r LionKing

Awakened_Pisces

Looks like you predicted it correctly, Texas is making a run at it. That combustion is really hurting them. IMO, they should've went for the final blow instead of burning out the clock. Getting a 2 score lead, they under-estimated Texas W/O McCoy.

LionKing

Ha! Texas lost! But hey... considering what happened I am surprised Gilbert the back-up freshman QB did amazingly good. I did make one mistake... I thought the game was goiing to be at the Alabama home stadium. No... it was in Pasadeana. Oh well. Still a satisfactory game.
V/r LionKing :biggrin:

LionKing

15-32, 4 INT isn't Amazingly good. Had a much better second half then first, but the three INT'S? OUCH.

Yea... with that I agree. But a Freshman QB... who would have thought the guy would have been that good? I have seen back-ups come in and suffer extreme freezer burn. This guy came in... on national world wide tv and put together a game that a lot of mature QBs wish they had.

Texas should be proud of what they did.... and Alabama deserves the win they fought for. I will be looking forward to the games next year.

I think the back up QB Gilbert.... will be on everyones watch-list.
V/r LionKing

shawn

both coaches were getting the 1st qtr sqr to N NE from T SU, and we saw this manifest as confusion and hard to explain actions by bama coach nick saban's fake punt attempt early in the game. his team escaped that one with only a field goal against them. the tide changed on the vicious hit on mccoy that knocked him out of the game, as this aspect manifested as severe loss for coach brown and longhorn fortunes.
mccoy had a lot of jupiter aspects in his chart, which manifested not in good fortune, but an early vacation from qb duties in his last game as a longhorn.

LionKing

All players suffer an all around evalutation before they go to draft day. All teams I'm sure have noted McCoy and his injury. There will be many questions about how healthy he is.

The only thing that could come close to the showing of the injury would be the Venus Combust or the Saturn and AC. That is all that I could see. But then I didn't see McCoy's trans chart.

V/r LionKing

shawn

not sure how hot of a draft prospect mccoy is, but i do not think he wimped out in this game. if dude cant feel his arm from numbness, he cant make a pass. it's silly to think he picked this time to be a wimp, when he has proven his toughness for at least 2 seasons as longhorn qb.

Konrad

Account Closed
I can't see your chart as the image has expired but I have been doing alot of soccer predictions and I have found that only a severley combust (<1 deg) planet will limit a team to the extent of making them lose. Beyond the 1 deg it doesn't seem to make too much of a difference, so if a team is in a stronger house position than their opponents then they will still more than likely win. Interestingly, in soccer, a combust team usually have a hard time scoring a goal - perhaps the Sun blinds them from their target?
________
Medical marijuana

Last edited:

LionKing

I can't see your chart as the image has expired but I have been doing alot of soccer predictions and I have found that only a severley combust (<1 deg) planet will limit a team to the extent of making them lose. Beyond the 1 deg it doesn't seem to make too much of a difference, so if a team is in a stronger house position than their opponents then they will still more than likely win. Interestingly, in soccer, a combust team usually have a hard time scoring a goal - perhaps the Sun blinds them from their target?

Yea... combust teams lose.... cazimi teams win. I can't remember what the chart looked like on that day. I have done more than a few since then. And yes... on individuals this also plays out.

here is some extra info:
QBs who suffer a natal planet being combust will suffer on the field. Such as Tony Romo (Taurus)of the Dallas Cowboys. Now one would think..."Why doesn't if affect Brett Favre since he is a Libra and also Venus ruled?" Well.... during the game,
Saturn retro was in his natal house. Saturn is not all the time a bad planet to deal with. The teacher yes... fortunate? Well it could go either way. This time is went Favre's way. Saturn is an "age" planet, maybe the old quarterback was blessed that particular day.
V/r LionKing

Konrad

Account Closed
My point was that a combust planet doesn't mean a defeat unless the combustion is severe. A planet 4 degrees combust is weakened for sure but they won't lose based upon only that information. There must be other tesimonies of a team's defeat to back that up.
________
Weed

Last edited: