EJ's SR interpretation

EJ53

Banned
Re: Discussion Solar Returns Starlinks Article

Starlink's excellent Education Forum Board article on solar returns prompts me to ask :-

In my Solar Return Chart for 2008/2009, Libra/Aries are respectively intercepted in 6th/12th houses - and my natal 1st/7th houses fall wholly within the SR 6th/12th respectively. Does this place the focus for next year upon relationships? And, if so, do I need to tread carefully there because SR Pluto is conjunct natal Mars/Jupiter and opposite natal Uranus in the 3rd/4th and 10th houses respectively.:eek:

EJ:)

Attachments

• Solar2008.gif
    Solar2008.gif
    19.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

starlink

EJ, if I understand it well, does your natal Asc. fall in Libra?
I am a visual person and cannot really "see" very well when I read your next question about SR Pluto opposed to Natal Uranus. Probably the Mars/Jupiter opposition to Uranus will undergo a jolt by this Pluto and could change significantly the issues related to your opposition. So houses 3, 4 and 10 could be affected.
More important however is to see in which house the natal Mars/Jupiter conjuction now falls in the Solar Return. I believe that what you are doing in this house, the energies you are going to express there, will then ultimately affect your natal 3, 4 & 10th house.

The Mars/Jupiter opposition which natally dealt with 3, 4 & 10th house, is this year expressing itself in another area (the Solar Return house) and on top of that, it will undergo the Pluto influence as well. Because Pluto is now , as transit, also conjunct your Mars/Jupiter of course. The solar house placement is important.

Last edited:

EJ53

Banned

starlink said:
...does your natal Asc. fall in Libra?I am a visual person and cannot really "see" very well when I read your next question about SR Pluto opposed to Natal Uranus.

Sorry Star, I'm a "visual" too - so, not posting an image is unforgiveable. But, you got the Asc right (29+ degrees of Virgo = Libra in first house).

...see in which house the natal Mars/Jupiter conjuction now falls in the Solar Return. I believe that what you are doing in this house, the energies you are going to express there, will then ultimately affect your natal 3, 4 & 10th house....and on top of that, it will undergo the Pluto influence as well.

It falls in the 2nd/8th with transit Pluto in the latter. So, the transformation of finances is likely to be the focus of attention at home in 2008/9:eek:

I'm hoping this is about winning the lottery rather than the adverse effects of the current global financial crisis - but maybe that's my Jupiter/4th telling me that the "light at the end of the tunnel" might not be an oncoming train.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi all!

Firstly,
star011.gif
you shine even brighter now through that great write-up of yours on :sunny:Returns.

Secondly, if I may briefly further digress the thread's from its (main) topic, in order to comment on:
My SR moon falls in Leo/6th and natal 11th - so, I'm also hoping this indicates domestic warmth/happiness through everyday contact with close friends.
I would say, EJ, that through Sun's placement in your 6th as per your SR, focus is/will be on your health/daily routine/service- both received and given to others, IMO. You could report back at the end of the SR in question.;)

:)aquarius7000

Last edited:

cassanra

Can you post the chart as I am confused as to what is rising ....what natal house is rising in your solar chart. That tends to lead the reading.

EJ53

Banned

cassanra said:
Can you post the chart as I am confused as to what is rising ....what natal house is rising in your solar chart. That tends to lead the reading.

Thanks Starlink/Aq7/Cassanra for the responses - it looks like a difficult year ahead for me, though.

Chart now attached as thumbnail on opening post - inner=Natal : Outer=SR

Taurus rises in SR - and rules 9th House in natal.

cassanra

yes, your 9th house is the target for the year and that is seconded as the ruler of the 9th venus is in the solar 9th. Natal venus is in your solar 6th so that is also a consideration. Natal Jupiter is on the cusp of the natal 9th indicating benefits associated with the 9th. It looks like pluto is also so there is some transformation going there. The natal moon is in the solar 3rd so communication will be important emotional energy focus. Then natal moon activates solar venus so venus is a player three times over thus it has a major role in your year. Natal Saturn is the only aspecting planet I can see briefly and it trines venus so maybe some stability or responsibility in regards to this. The sun is in the solar 7th so that is a second focus. Suns conjunction with marsand merc can tell us something. Mars is intercepted ruler of 12 (things happening behind the scenes). Merc work, status (10) and health co-workers daily habits (6) The sun has some quite positive aspects coming to it from saturn, jupiter and uranus. Neptune is the only bad news but you knew that already as it has been transiting your sun for while. I can not tell much with out sitting down for awhile and figuring out the aspects . It does not look all bad...yet. I am not sure what you were looking at but maybe you know more about what is happening in your life that may lead you to suspect that there is more than meets the eye.

EJ53

Banned

cassanra said:
Maybe you may know more about what is happening in your life......

Thanks for responding Cassandra.

I expect next year to be expensive financially (2/8), as a great deal of long and short distance travelling (3/9) has been planned since before the global financial crisis arose. But, it was the SR possibility of "financial and relationship" problems that was worrying me - particularly as the two often go hand-in-hand.

I see the main SR to Natal Chart aspects as :-

Moon trine Mars : Venus opp Moon : Nep trine Venus : Pluto conjunct Jup and opp Uranus.

I know the problems I'm having with Pluto - but not those of the Moon/Venus/Nep transits.

Happy SR to you too, Night Sky.