Questions

Pilot 7

Banned
Your Saturn, this is your assumption of the mind in matter, which always lies, because the state of things may be different, see the truth. Reason is known to people in that it can only speculate and lie, and God did not give it the gift of thinking. The forum administration writes that this is a flood, but you still sincerely believe in the deception of matter and put forward your erroneous assumptions. Then there is no need to ask if you boldly hypothesize about your Dasa of Saturn. You need to believe that not only Saturn in your horoscope is your pest, there is also a malicious planet and its Dasa and Antardasa, which is harming you at this time.

Pilot 7

Banned
Niyathi.
Sun-Moon-Mercury.
*An eloquent speaker, stately, has a short stature, enjoys the patronage of a ruler, and has visual impairments.

Passionate, sexual nature which the spouse cannot satisfy. Infertility, now I’ll build a husband’s horoscope and I’ll say which one is infertile. Now there is a large period of the owner of the 7th house, which is located in the 12th house. This is the Dasha of Jupiter, not Saturn. This situation speaks of divorce, the spouse may die early, the marriage partner does not bring happiness, unsuccessful. or unsuccessful partnerships, good sex life. Perhaps the woman will have a strong sexual nature, since the 7th house controls the passions, and the 12th house controls the sexual pleasures. If the court will, January 2022 - April 2024, the acquired property will be shared.

Pilot 7

Banned
The spouse will have another divorce marriage. It is written in accordance with the code of the fate of the wedding with the first wife: Free childless spouse and child, and there is no infertility in his birth card. Only the first wife is barren, otherwise there will be no sons, and two daughters will be born in the marriage. The second horoscope shows the elements paid for the maintenance of daughters.

Pilot 7

Banned
Kali Yugi is not the time when astrologers know the former exact astrology. I am no exception and until the time has come. when the prophets lost the gift of seeing former destinies. and demonic astral astrologers see their shortened fates, make all the mistakes in interpreting fate. In this world for over 2000 years no one has known astrology. You were born the other day, and your husband, like everyone else, with whom demonic astrologers build birth cards. Once I (my soul) already had your fate and your husband, therefore I can build any horoscope of birth. The principle of the prophet, God created through the experience of the fate that was passed, which, as a knowledge of astrology, the prophets remember leaving this material world when the living Spirit wants to read fate. Other worlds and states above this await us, fate already works there differently, but material worlds and destinies will exist until the matter of lies ends. This world of receiving the lower Soul and receiving fate. Those who are higher receive new fates until all the cycles of restoration (regeneration) of God's energy have passed. At this time, I also remembered how fate works with an exact birth, the rest of the astrologers do not know this. You even confuse the birth and exit of the fetus. Birth. this is when the soul goes into matter and fate begins to work. Your real birth of fate was December 15, 1982, and your spouse November 30, 1973. You are a woman and you are not supposed to know astrology, like some men from matriarchy. I myself am confused in reading horoscopes, and before me astrologers described your false map from books of which you learned the basics of astrology, which astrology does not know yet. Give the real birth date of your son and I will build his birth card of his fate. Perhaps your husband will not have more children, but he will have a second marriage and then he will die early. Divorce is registered for you and your husband in all marriages. Fate cannot be changed. Your husband has a blood type 4, you have a third blood type.

Pilot 7

Banned
I looked at the birth card of your and your spouse. You have lost one child in two. The second survived. It was in the area of 2.02.2014. I could be wrong. No time to check cards. Your birth code did not work for your birth. This is due to the inaccurate location of your home in Hyderabad. The spouse’s birth code worked exactly, the average city coordinate given to him on Wikipedia worked. Apparently, your home, in which your mother was at birth, is located away from the center and the Main Post Office.