Astrology Quotes,

JUPITERASC

" Every one is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody." Mark Twain :smile:

Moog

tumblr_m6eby8pc8k1rt98h8o1_500.jpg

JUPITERASC

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]"Who needs astrology? The wise man gets by on fortune cookies" ~Edward Abbey :smile:
[/FONT]

Moog

"If I have all the eloquence of men or of angels, but speak without love, I am simply a gong booming or a cymbal clashing. If I have the gift of prophecy, understanding all the mysteries there are, and knowing everything, and if I have faith in all its fullness, to move mountains, but without love, then I am nothing at all."

Judy_AzVirgo

"I don't know whether the universe, with its countless galaxies, stars and and planets, has a deeper meaning or not, but at the very least, it is clear that we humans who live on this earth face the task of making a happy life for ourselves. Therefore, it is important to discover what will bring about the greatest degree of happiness." - Dalai Lama XIV

"Enlightenment is like the moon reflected on the water. The moon does not get wet, nor is the water broken. Although its light is wide and great, the moon is reflected even in a puddle an inch wide. The whole moon and the entire sky are reflect in dewdrops on the grass... Each reflection, however long or short its duration, manifests the vastness of the dewdrop, and realizes the limitlessness of the moonlight in the sky." - Dogen Zenji

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

poyi

Premium Member
"Love comes in many forms. We see it in the opening of a spring flower or in the sparkling eyes of a baby. We can feel it in the glistening warmth of a summer stream. It reaches to us from a sunrise on a mountain range of through a saying in prose or poetry that carries us to the mountainous regions of our being.

It is snowflake of truth that lifts man above reason. It is the very essence of life's meaning."

"Man can only learn from the Sun and the stars when Love is his teacher. When we realize this, it helps us to understand that love is the light in the eyes of life. It helps the seer to see for it is love that brings man the light.

And, like the reason in the rhyme of life, flowing between the lines of understanding and waving like a ribbon, love is the fiber from which life's meaning is born."

Venus: The Gift of Love, by Martin Schulman
(Second edition printed in August 1981, Golden Light Press, New York)

Moog

“You are never alone or helpless.
The force that guides the stars, guides you too.”
- Shrii Shrii Anandamurti

Anachiel

"Every man and woman is a star" -Aleister Crowley

"The controls of life are structured as forms and nuclear arrangements, in a relation with the motions of the universe." -Louis Pasteur

"Fate throws fortune, but not everyone catches."- Polish Proverb

"We all shine on...like the moon and the stars and the sun...we all shine on...come on and on and on..." - John Lennon

"Love is only one fine star away." -Stevie Nicks

"We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust"-Rumi

serafin5

All nature is but art, unknown to thee;
All chance, direction which thou canst not see;
All discord, harmony not understood;
All partial evil, universal good:
And, spite of pride, in erring reasons spite,
One truth is clear, Whatever is, is right.

- Alexander Pope
Essay on Man

I really love this Moog; thanks for sharing.:joyful:

serafin5

here's a poem called "The Planets" by Linda Goodman

We've fought a bitter war my Twin-self and I

Lost and lonely, fallen angels exiled
from misty, long forgotton Oober galaxy of stars

Caught in Neptune's tangled web,
Wounded cruelly by the painful thrust of Mars
Tortured by the clever lies of Mercury

Shocked and torn asunder by Vulcan's distant thunder
Shattered by lightening by the sudden, awful violence of Uranus

Crushed beneath the weight of stern, unyielding Saturn....
who lengthened each hour into a day
each day into a year
each year into milleniums of waiting

Scorched by the Sun's exploding bursts of pride
as those wandering angels, stilled and helpless, deep within us cried

Still we fought on in unrelenting fury
striking blow for blow
Driven by the pounding drums of Jupiter's giant, throbbing passions

Stumbling at the precipice of the Moon's enticing madness
to fall at last in trembling fear before the ominous threat
of Pluto's tomb-like silence

Consumed by inconsolable sadness and the bleakness of despair
We bear the wounds and scars of our furious battle,
My twin-self and I

But now we walk in quiet peace
with all our scattered peices whole
together, hand in hand
full serpent-circle back into the pyramid-shaped rainbow of tomorrow's
brighter eden

Crowned by gentle Venus with the Victory of love that did not die but
survived the night of our selfless-seeking
to wait for the mornings soft forgiveness and the dawn of understanding*

Moog

“Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.” ― Stephen King

K

Katydidit

OK, not exactly astrology quotes, but embedded in my soul’s path that brought me to an esoteric structure for viewing our world. Both were recorded by Galileo.

Philosophy is written in that great book which ever lies before our eyes — I mean the universe — but we cannot understand it if we do not first learn the language and grasp the symbols in which it is written. This book is written in the mathematical language, and the symbols are triangles, circles, and other geometrical figures, without whose help it is impossible to comprehend a single word of it; without which one wanders in vain through a dark labyrinth.

And another --

What has philosophy got to do with measuring anything? It's the mathematicians you have to trust, and they measure the skies like we measure a field.

My learning from these over the years --
Find your own patterns and learn to ride the waves.

K

Katydidit

Here's another non-but-yes astro concept I held on to as I grew older:
(natal chart vs outside influence)

To be nobody-but-yourself — in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else — means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
-- e.e. cummings, A Poet's Advice (1958)

LeoCassandra

The reason why the universe is eternal is that it does not live for itself; it gives life to others as it transforms.”
Lao Tzu

You are the universe, expressing itself as a human for a little while
Eckhart Tolle /my fave quote/

"Not only are we the universe, the universe is in us. I don't know any deeper spiritual feeling than what that brings upon me." -Neil deGrasse

“A child is born on that day and at that hour when the celestial rays are in mathematical harmony with one’s individual karma. The horoscope is a challenging portrait revealing one’s unalterable past, and probable future results. The message boldly blazoned across the heavens at the moment of birth is not meant to emphasize fate – but to arouse our will to action.”
Swami Sri Yukteswar