Astrology Quotes,

JerryRR

Yhi the Goddess of creation and light,a Solar Deity,she lived in the Dream Time.

To everything there is a season,and a time to every purpose under the heavens.

Solomon.

Jerry.

poyi

Premium Member
Yhi the Goddess of creation and light,a Solar Deity,she lived in the Dream Time.

To everything there is a season,and a time to every purpose under the heavens.

Solomon.

Jerry.

Jerry

About 80-90% of the time you always quoted from some books to express your hidden meanings. I would really appreciate if you would just go straight and direct. Seriously! I am sure somewhere in my chart suggested that I can be quite thick headed at time, so be Kind!! Lol

Full of question marks in her head

Po yi

P.S. Off topic again

poyi

Premium Member
"Scorpios have intense vision. They don't look to the right or to the left, but flow straight ahead with laser like focus. Nothing stops a Scorpio when he or she wants something. When this happens, I warn my clients to get out of the way."

"Water signs respond to energy almost unconsciously."

The Art of Prefictive Astrology: Forescasting Your Life Events" by Carol Rushman

Lol

JerryRR

As we all know,science began with the stars,and mankind discovered in them in them the dominants of the unconscious, the "gods",as well as the curious psychological qualities of the Zodiac: a complete projected theory of human character.

Jung,Psychology and Alchemy

poyi

Premium Member
Good night Jerry

"Of all elements, the Sage should take water as his preceptor. Water is yielding but all-conquering. Water extinguishes Fire or, finding itself likely to
be defeated, escape as steam and reforms. Water washes away soft Earth or, when confronted by rocks, seeks a way around...."

"It saturates the atmosphere so that Wind died. Water gives way to obstacles with deceptive humility, for no power can prevent it following its destined course to the sea. Water conquers by yielding; it never attacks but always wins the last battle."

John Blofeld's The Wheel of Life, p. 78 quoted in Astrology, Psychology and The Four Elements: An Energy Approach to Astrology & Its Use in the Counseling Arts, by Stephen Arroyo

Po yi

Last edited:

SniperBomber328

Good night Jerry

"Of all elements, the Sage should take water as his preceptor. Water is yielding but all-conquering. Water extinguishes Fire or, finding itself likely to
be defeated, escape as steam and reforms. Water washes away soft Earth or, when confronted by rocks, seeks a way around...."

"It saturates the atmosphere so that Wind died. Water gives way to obstacles with deceptive humility, for no power can prevent it following its destined course to the sea. Water conquers by yielding; it never attacks but always wins the last battle."

John Blofeld's The Wheel of Life, p. 78 quoted in Astrology, Psychology and The Four Elements: An Energy Approach to Astrology & Its Use in the Counseling Arts, by Stephen Arroyo

Po yi

Your post just made my day. I have a stellium in Scorpio in the 1st house and Moon (along with PoF) in Pisces in the 5th house. Also to anyone who has replied with quotes from long ago (especially from the Bible since I am christain) makes me feel much better! Thanks everyone!

poyi

Premium Member
Your post just made my day. I have a stellium in Scorpio in the 1st house and Moon (along with PoF) in Pisces in the 5th house. Also to anyone who has replied with quotes from long ago (especially from the Bible since I am christain) makes me feel much better! Thanks everyone!

:) Scorpio Stellium in 3rd here, Pluto at 0'11" Scrorpio. Pluto Inconjunct Chiron, square Moon and conjunct Saturn. We are good at winning the last battle and transform.

Glad you like it. :)

poyi

Premium Member
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright MORNING STAR." (Rev. 22:16)

"The HEAVENS declare the glory of God, and the firmament shows his handiwork. Day after day utters his speech and night after night shows his knowledge. There is no tongue or language where their voice is not*heard. Their line is gone out through all the Earth and their words to the ends of the world. In them (the heavens) he has set a tabernacle for the sun." (Psalm 19:1-4)

JerryRR

There were the bodies seven and the spirits four
Which my instructor frequently rehearsed;
Among the spirits quicksiver came first
And orpiment came second,then he passed
To sal ammoniac and brimstone last.
As for the seven bodies I should mention,
Here they are,if they are worth attention:
Gold for the sun and silver for the moon,
Iron for Mars and quicksilver in tune
With Mercury,lead which prefigures Saturn
And tin for Jupiter.Copper takes the pattern
Of Venus if you please! this cursed trade
Robs one of money one has made,
And all one spends on it or round about it
Will certainly be lost,I cannot doubt it.

The Canon's Yeoman's Tale - Chaucer.

poyi

Premium Member
There were the bodies seven and the spirits four
Which my instructor frequently rehearsed;
Among the spirits quicksiver came first
And orpiment came second,then he passed
To sal ammoniac and brimstone last.
As for the seven bodies I should mention,
Here they are,if they are worth attention:
Gold for the sun and silver for the moon,
Iron for Mars and quicksilver in tune
With Mercury,lead which prefigures Saturn
And tin for Jupiter.Copper takes the pattern
Of Venus if you please! this cursed trade
Robs one of money one has made,
And all one spends on it or round about it
Will certainly be lost,I cannot doubt it.

The Canon's Yeoman's Tale - Chaucer.

Good morning Jerry

I really wonder...,are these originally from the books or you rewrote them?? :)

Po yi

JerryRR

What I would have signed is a statement describing and refuting the principle tenets of astrological belief.Such a statement would have been far more persuasive than what was actually circulated and published.But astrology,which has been with us for four thousand years or more,today seems more popular than ever.

The Demon-Haunted World- Carl Sagan.

poyi

Premium Member
"Earthly things must be known to be loved; divine things must be loved to be known."
Pascal

The reason to study astrology because I have the urge to understand human beings, the hidden reason behind that is so I don't feel alone anymore.....In the hope that I would be able to understand myself and to be understood.

Po yi

SniperBomber328

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright MORNING STAR." (Rev. 22:16)

"The HEAVENS declare the glory of God, and the firmament shows his handiwork. Day after day utters his speech and night after night shows his knowledge. There is no tongue or language where their voice is not*heard. Their line is gone out through all the Earth and their words to the ends of the world. In them (the heavens) he has set a tabernacle for the sun." (Psalm 19:1-4)

Thank you Poyi, I like the first one since I was born with the so-called Bright Morning Star as well. My Venus is in Libra when she was rising. The second I have read before so that one doesn't surprise me, but it still has the affect of reminding me of many things.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
If you follow your star, you cannot fail of glorious heaven.
-Dante Alighieri

For my part I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of the stars makes me dream.
-Vincent van Gogh

JUPITERASC

"Twinkle, twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky"

Popular Nursery Rhyme :smile:

Moog

All nature is but art, unknown to thee;
All chance, direction which thou canst not see;
All discord, harmony not understood;
All partial evil, universal good:
And, spite of pride, in erring reasons spite,
One truth is clear, Whatever is, is right.

- Alexander Pope
Essay on Man

JUPITERASC

GLOUCESTER

These late eclipses in the sun and moon portend no good to us: though the wisdom of nature can
reason it thus and thus, yet nature finds itself
scourged by the sequent effects: love cools,
friendship falls off, brothers divide: in
cities, mutinies; in countries, discord; in
palaces, treason; and the bond cracked 'twixt son
and father. This villain of mine comes under the
prediction; there's son against father: the king
falls from bias of nature; there's father against
child.

King Lear Act 1 Scene 2 William Shakespeare :smile:

poyi

Premium Member
If you like to know more about morphine. Search "Life After Death" on YouTube, and the official website, they have free short videos; is an Australian made documentary about how morphine changes end of life patients. It is really inspirational!!!! I Highly recommend it! And you get to see how morphine is being produced from poppy seeds; a humble plant relieves so much pain!

To be honest, the other reason I like it because I was born on Poppy's day lol.

Sorry that is actually "Life Before Death" here is the official link.

http://www.lifebeforedeath.com/movie/index.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/user/LifeBeforeDeathMovie