Chart image attached.

Thank you!

V.

Attachments

• June8_16_1057AM.gif
    June8_16_1057AM.gif
    52.8 KB · Views: 63

lex6819

I'm not sure how to edit my original post, but I am a never married woman, age 47.

According to the marriage indicators sticky here, I should look at the position of the Sun in my chart:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36623

According to the sticky, "The Sun Oriental from the Horizon, meaning in the 4th, 5th, 6th or 10th, 11th and 12th Houses indicates an early marriage, or marriage to a younger man."

Well, I'm too old for early marriage, so does the sun being in my 11th house (if I'm reading the chart correctly) then indicate marriage to a younger man?

I'm very new to horary, and trying to learn on my own, so please be patient with me!

Thanks,

V.

rafaella

Good morning!

I ran a chart on astro.com for the following question:

Will I marry the younger man?

Chart image attached.

Thank you!

V.

Are you in a relationship?

Saturn being the 7th ruler indicates someone older, so someone your own age or older. Could be someone from your past.

lex6819

I'm not sure where the chart shows Saturn as the 7th house ruler? Is that in a general sense or specifically to my chart?

I am looking at the chart itself and I don't see any planets at all in the 7th house.

I show Saturn hanging out in the 2nd house in my chart.

He does seem to be a very mature and responsible person. (I've met plenty of guys my own age who were much less mature.)

rafaella

I'm not sure where the chart shows Saturn as the 7th house ruler? Is that in a general sense or specifically to my chart?

I am looking at the chart itself and I don't see any planets at all in the 7th house.

I show Saturn hanging out in the 2nd house in my chart.

He does seem to be a very mature and responsible person. (I've met plenty of guys my own age who were much less mature.)

Ok, I see you need to study basic horary. Aquarius on the 7th cusp, we use 7th for all question relating to partnerships/relationships/love. Aquarius is ruled by Saturn (not Uranus, and we do not use Pluto or Neptune either in traditional horary). So for your question quesited is signified by Saturn.

To learn more start here http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html

tikana

click on my signature link it will take you to christian astrology vol 1 and 2 .. read 1st book then go to 2nd where it talks about a husband ..

Bunraku

Will Saturn RX be relevant to the situation? Will it describe the traits of the husband or will it actually describe his condition? I hope not the latter...