Greetings, earthlings!

strkst

Hello!
I have just recently really gotten into astrology after flipping through one of my friend's books-Gary Goldschneider's Secret Language of Destiny, and was totally floored at what he had to say about my birthday.
Basically in a nutshell it said that people born in the few months around my birthday had Transcendence in their destiny-and to me that blew my mind!
I have started focusing in on it as a real hobby and hope to take some classes soon.
I always thought astrology was "cute." :innocent: I felt like the descriptions of sun signs could fit almost anyone, and I in particular never even felt like an Aries.
I started really researching the true nature of the universe, government, etc. Finding out that we live in a world of lies is really strange-we live in upside down land! :w00t:
Houses are empty and there are homeless people everywhere-how does that even make any sense? I could go on and on about this..
But anyways, this lead me to the conclusion that in upside down land, all the stuff that people say is silly or not real, REALLY actually is super crucial and real.
So magic, astrology, fate, destiny, past lives, all of that I can finally understand as real in my life.
And to tell the truth it's a relief because I was always so interested in magic and other realms. :happy:
So now that I have been diving into the universe of astrology, I am unfolding and figuring out my life FASTER than I ever have before;it's almost eerie and bizarre how on some of these aspects are.
Like-I NEVER felt like and Aries-except maybe I am competitive and want to be a hero sometimes.
So it made a lot of sense when I found out I was a Scorpio Rising :devil: No wonder everything feels SO intense and people tend to tell me I am a mystery to them.

But I feel like the more I delve into my chart the more secrets I find out about myself-I seriously have had no idea who I am for a VERY long time.
I am kicking myself that I have just found this at 26 years old. Astrology should be taught since we are children! In a perfect world, someday? :biggrin:

Anyways, what is tripping me out the most is that almost every other aspect in my chart says that I am an old soul, deeply clairvoyant, a master of the occult, and that I will undergo a VERY difficult first half of my life. Also lots of stuff about transcendence. And cosmic consciousness in a past life? I am really at a loss because I don't know what a lot of that means but I am excited to learn. It's like my eyes are finally open.

I can believe the old soul part-when I was a baby I didn't even cry when I was born for the entire weekend, just looked around. I also totally and still feel like an alien in this world. So many laws, rules and restrictions boggle my mind.

I have strange memories as a child of playing with ghosts-my most vivid was eating a popsicle with one.
I have constant deja vu, and hear, see, and feel presences which I have repressed for a VERY long time. :pinched:
I am also highly empathic and have started seeing people's auras without even trying. It is a bit frightening to be honest-and no surprise it says in my chart that I am terrified of my own raw power.
But I think something bad happened; maybe I saw too much of something and the powers have gone dormant-but whenever I start to raise my vibration by eating organic, vegan and meditating briefly during the week I start to get a Kundalini force that is so strong it's unstoppable and I have no control over it.
I think the Kundalini transformation has been trying to happen to me since I was a child-especially because my mom had it when I was little and I found it to be very traumatizing because she would do things to shock and scare me.
I stuff my face sometimes with carbs to slow it down but it's no use.
If any of you have experience in Kundalini especially paired with astrology I would really appreciate some help. Not having control over your own body terrifies me. :crying:
I have always been super interested in the occult and magic-especially now just briefly getting into it I am obsessed and my library has grown immense in the past couple months.
And so far the first half of my life as been almost unbearably hard-lots of repression, violence and shame. No wonder I have so many Ophelia aspects!
There are seriously so many other strange things happening to me, I can barely describe them-I can barely say them out loud!!!
I am really looking for a community and a mentor. :sideways:
My North Node is in Pisces in the 5th house-so I need to find a nurturing community that isn't criticizing me constantly, apparently.
I hope that's where you guys come in.

I would also like some book recommendations.
I am mostly interested in esoteric astrology, past lives in astrology, psychic indicators, and I want to absolutely gobble up anything that has to do with minor planets and asteroids since there is hardly anything online that I can find.
Or if you guys have any websites you would like to share that have to do with: Persephone, Isis, Admetos, Ophelia, Kassandra, Vesta, and Magdalena aspected in the chart. Or anything that is SECRET or strange hacks you can do to your chart is very interesting to me too. I love handy dandy reference guides and would love to know your favorites.

Anyways, a little about myself personally-I am female, 26 years old in a very happy relationship in Southern California. Aries Sun, Scorpio Rising, Moon in Libra MC in Leo. I love animals, anything subversive and cinema.

Nice talking to you all :wink:

Love, strkst

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I think the Kundalini transformation has been trying to happen to me since I was a child-especially because my mom had it when I was little and I found it to be very traumatizing because she would do things to shock and scare me.

Esoteric Healing and Esoteric Astrology by Alice A. Bailey.

Also the Taoist meditations of Mantak Chia specific the necessary grounding that is essential for dealing with Kundalini energy.

strkst

Well, with an introduction like this, I can't wait for the trilogy that follows.

Welcome to Earth.

You like me, you really like me! :happy: I'm excited to be here, I'll be here all week-try the meatloaf and tip your waitress!!! :cool:

Thank you so much for the warm welcome <3

strkst

Esoteric Healing and Esoteric Astrology by Alice A. Bailey.

Also the Taoist meditations of Mantak Chia specific the necessary grounding that is essential for dealing with Kundalini energy.

Thank you so much!! The energy is so intense for me. I have heard you can ask your spirit guides to slow it down but when I try I get a signal from them that I am not in charge. I don't really know what to make of it to be honest. The phase I have been having the most is the mouth of god-my jaw keeps opening automatically and downloading information. It's weird, sometimes it's like there is an energy in me trying to talk. If I receive their message right and say it out loud I get ringing in my ears. There are new and strange elements added to this every day....and I am totally lost!!!!!! :crying:

Zarathu

Account Closed
If you are overwhelmed by energy then you should start the Mantak Chia Taoist energy meditations soon. They will tech you the microcosmic orbit, and ground you to the earth.

Mantak Chia's books are in Amazon. Start with Awaken the Healing Light of the Tao, vol 1.

They are easy to follow and you won't need a teacher at first. I studied raja yoga(indian energy meditation) for 25 years before I took up Taoist Meditation.

Last edited: