Attracting younger girls and superficial or "secret" relationships?

lenartz

Moderator note: This subject is often the source of controversy and anger in discussions. To help lessen the likelihood of this thread going out of control and forcing strong moderation, please be especially careful to follow the Forum rules for behavior in all postings on this thread:
Your participation on this forum is allowed and welcomed as long as you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, harmful to young people, hateful, racist, deliberately offensive, homophobic, threatening, defamatory, damaging, or otherwise violative of any laws. Respect of other members is expected at all times. No talking down to, being rude, dismissing of people, trying to shut someone down if they don't agree, or passive aggressively drawing people out to respond negatively.

Hello all. First of all, I'd like to state that I am a female interested mostly in females (but have some guy tendencies sometimes, but like only 5% of the time). I am currently 23 years old, and I seem to notice a problem with my love affairs.

For starters, I don't have a problem attracting a person (in this case, a girl). Without sounding full of myself, I have been told that I am reasonably attractive, "brilliant" and with an appealing personality.

For the past two years now, the girls that I attract are becoming steadily younger and younger and this is causing me to worry a bit. I am a Capricorn Mooner, so I was kind of expecting that I would attract older person? However, much of the time I seem to attract younger girls and I'm suspecting this is because of my heavy Mercurial energy (correct me if I'm wrong).

Now, I don't have a problem attracting younger girls. My problem is these girls seem to like to keep their feelings for me a "secret." And they refer to me as being "special" to them, like a special friend or something, and I can't help but to feel as though they actually mean, "I have romantic feelings for you, but I choose not to acknowledge them." You may ask, how do I know that they are indeed romantic feelings? Well, for one, much of the time I catch them glancing at me from my peripheral vision and these aren't just accidental glances because they occur at least 10 times (yes, I keep count, lmfao). Another reason is because of their receptivity towards me. I flirt with them, openly. They may blush or flirt back, openly as well. Lastly, and this is probably the strongest indicator, is that they talk about me to their friends. I am a bit of a social butterfly (Gemini here, haha), and so news get to me pretty fast, and it's always like, I here so and so say this about me.

These are all good, right? But much of the time, they don't actually blatantly tell me about their feelings. They seem to stick around long after I have moved on to someone else, but I am always disappointed that no relationship ever materialized! I've been single for quite a while and I feel I'm in this state where I can finally handle a relationship, but I attract these girls who... probably aren't. The girls I attract seem to be born between 1993-1995 and I think this is because my Moon is conjuncting their Neptunes during those years and I hear that Moon/Neptune aspects indicate soulmate connection? Not sure.

So my question is... will I *continually* suffer from having girls harboring secret feelings for me and not ever having a relationship materialized? I have been transparent to these girls and they take it happily without ever confessing their own feelings. Haha, or perhaps they don't actually like me? Maybe it's because they're young? Haha. Help!

Attachments

• lennatalchart.jpg
    lennatalchart.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by a moderator:

GeminiVirgo

OMG!! I'm born 18 june 1989(female), and I have the same problem. But I'm interested in males.

Actually there is a guy glancing at me. Without speaking to each other we flirt. But he never says a word to me. And if we speak, it's very forced, he is shy or he does some stupid things:annoyed: (When I'm walking alone his friends sceam "She is there!" When I look behind me, I see him looking at me../clashing against my table/so to say forget something)!

He is doing this for 3 years :annoyed: This is so frustating! He really makes me crazy!! I liked this first so much.. a guy glancing at me.. but after 3 years:w00t:
Honestly declare his love..Forget it!! Like you say, it's like a "SECRET" but it's also not. I just can't understand him!! What the problem of all the guys (and in your case females)??

The only thing that they can do is looking at me..This is very frustating. And they are always younger then me..(2-3 years)
This is why I have never had a boyfriend (haha..) :lol:

Maybe we are the problem!! Haha..:lol:

Here is my chart..It's not so different of yours.

Attachments

• astro_Seher2.jpg
    astro_Seher2.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 32

lenartz

Ok, your ascendant is 6 degrees Virgo; you are an amusing person with much sex-appeall, good at flirting & flattery & love affairs.

Your Mc is 7 degrees Gemini and conjunct Mercury,means that your appearance is very friendly for younger people. Younger people see a protector in you and you easliy make friends.

Your moon (ruler 11 th house)is in Capricorn (young female goats) and is opposition Venus in cancer (young shy like girls) in the 11 house from friendschip.

Your Ascendant/ MC,Mercury/ Moon Capricorn are making a Thor's hammer (God's Fist) aspect configuration.

This aspect causes the tensions with respect to the young girls.
The girls don't tell you about their feelings because the shy moon in Capricorn is opposing the shy Venus in Cancer.

See your suffer/tensions more as a gift and maybe you can do something with this gift and become some sort of a nanny. Or go writing fairy-tale books for children or something like that.

I think that 24 January 2014 when you get your Progressive Mercury conjunct your Venus you will meet a potential partner(s).
Around that time on 28 December 2013 you get also transit Saturn in 3th house trine Venus in 11th house.
You may have the opportunity to form a new relationship. It is the time to attract the people which will make you feel happy !

Thank you for your replies everyone! I greatly appreciate it!

Bas Astro, thank you especially for your interpretation. It makes sense. Also thanks for letting me know about the better time to form a relationship. Surely next year would be a better time to form one because by next year, the girls I was talking about would turn their legal age! Hahaha, and I wouldn't feel like such a pedophile. Granted, I hope at least one of them would confess to me, haha. But since then, I will just enjoy their friendships.

Again, thank you very much everyone! :D

Lazy Cat

You say you're told you are "brilliant". Maybe that intimidates them... I mean, they might feel fascinated by you, but intimidated at the same time, like, they fear they could never keep up with you, and you'd get bored of them after a while.

Something else I was thinking.... could those "secret feelings" have to do with Leo in the 12th house? Could someone with more experience comment on this thought, please?

Last edited: