What should I do for a career? Grand Fire Trident 2nd,6th,10th House

Orbital

Hi all, I am having a little difficulty reading the included chart for career options and satisfaction. I am a novice to astrology and am a little perplexed how to read the fire trident on the 2nd,6th,10th House. To me it looks like there is an extension forming a kite? but am not sure. Your suggestions would be helpful. With thanks...

Attachments

• chart.pdf
    166.4 KB · Views: 24

Zora

Account Closed
Hi all, I am having a little difficulty reading the included chart for career options and satisfaction. I am a novice to astrology and am a little perplexed how to read the fire trident on the 2nd,6th,10th House. To me it looks like there is an extension forming a kite? but am not sure. Your suggestions would be helpful. With thanks...

Hi Orbital,

it is not a good idea to post your chart as pdf - as it is very uncomfortable to jump between pdf and replying to you here.

As you have the questions here and look for help - pls post a visible chart for all on your topic here.

Frisiangal

After log in, the PDF chart is easy to obtain from clicking on 'attached file' window and opening its own download window. If I can do it, anyone can!:biggrin:

Hi Orbital,
Your post reads as if you are starting out on a career path.
Yet the current chart activity shows that you are in the middle of what is called 'the mid-life crisis'. This 'change in direction of life' is affecting the 6th house of employment/physical complaints, and takes in the private houses of the natal chart. A major concern might be the effect involving the planet of mentality.

A question might be whether current activity is an effect upon the private life that has affected the desire for change in career direction, OR vice versa?

Fire signs invariably involve the creative processes within one's self that desire outer expression. It is the planets within them that can heed or hinder this by their functions and traits. E.g. a desire for 2nd-6th-10th house physical position, status, and financial wealth might take on an alternative meaning in terms of personal ideals in the expansion and growth of Spirit in life.

Without birth data, interpretting a chart is hard, as it provides extra information regarding the culture, norms, and the opportunties regarding growth into which one is born. The chart shown would appear to show that physical materialism is major factor of life. Yet is it the gaining of something more to replace it or the dissolution of its hold that the current mid-life crisis is attempoting to bring about ??

:smile: