Resolving opposing forces in the chart

Starfall

Hi all :joyful:

Something occured to me the other day and I'd like to share it.

A number of astrologers over the years have asked me how a Virgo Moon and Pisces Venus are reconciled within a personality.

I realised the other day that it's already happened.

There might be a blend of success and mistakes and failure at work.

In school and college, I achieved and won a lot now that I look back. Sometimes I wondered why people didn't have the same energy, to pursue the things they wanted.

But growing up, I made my own mistakes in life and have also experienced my fair share of failure (and loss). Making my own mistakes in life and failure taught me humility and compassion. Then it occured to me - chart ruler, 3rd Virgo Moon opposition 9th Pisces Venus.

Virgo Moon seems to get a very bad rap at times. I never recognised the extreme criticisim and negativity that I sometimes hear about it. I suspect the contact with that Pisces Venus softened it from Day 1.

But, there you go. An evolving chart at play.

Attachments

• Natal Chart.43454.11591.jpg
    Natal Chart.43454.11591.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 25

katydid

Hi all :joyful:

Something occured to me the other day and I'd like to share it.

A number of astrologers over the years have asked me how a Virgo Moon and Pisces Venus are reconciled within a personality.

I realised the other day that it's already happened.

There might be a blend of success and mistakes and failure at work.

In school and college, I achieved and won a lot now that I look back. Sometimes I wondered why people didn't have the same energy, to pursue the things they wanted.

But growing up, I made my own mistakes in life and have also experienced my fair share of failure (and loss). Making my own mistakes in life and failure taught me humility and compassion. Then it occured to me - chart ruler, 3rd Virgo Moon opposition 9th Pisces Venus.

Virgo Moon seems to get a very bad rap at times. I never recognised the extreme criticisim and negativity that I sometimes hear about it. I suspect the contact with that Pisces Venus softened it from Day 1.

But, there you go. An evolving chart at play.

Yes, that opposing Venus in Pisces would soften up your Virgo Moon and add that
humility and compassion, which would be much needed.

And it's nice that it is separating so it's not an 'urgent' opposition so it is not as franticly mutable or anxiety ridden.

Your Venus trine Pluto gives your Moon some stability and depth that helps you be less 'mutable' emotionally.

I have a close family member with Virgo Rising and his Moon in the 1st opposing Saturn in Pisces. So rather than softening his Virgo Moon, it has made him lack compassion and humility at times.

He works as a trouble shooter in the tech industry so his ability to nit pick, criticise and look for mistakes is highly rewarded. He has honed that talent.

But he is proud of it and so he exhibits similar behaviour in his social and romantic life. He has been married 3 xs, and divorced 3 x/....And he is still looking but swears he has just not found the 'right partner' ---he doesn't seem to accept that he might need some introspection to ponder his own shortcomings.

It is usually true that Moon in Virgo in the 1st is very introspective and self critical---and he is somewhat that way....but then he seems to turn it around to him being a victim of circumstances or a victim of the other person, and their horrible behaviour etc...

So he usually decides that he only acts rudely or critical of someone if they deserve it lol [Moon/Virgo/1st Opposed Saturn/'Pisces/7th--it's my wife's fault I have to correct her so often, if she acted right I wouldn't have to...]

Neptune is about to transit this opposition...it is already in his 7th and he has already had a few strange new types of relationships, unlike his usual types he. dates. So I am curious...lol....he has been attracted to women his age instead of older, which he used to go for.

And these new ones are less traditional and conservative...:tongue:

Last edited: