Is Venus a co-sig or another woman?

scahm

I've been asked by a friend to interpret a chart where she posed the question 'what are his feelings for me now?'. She's asking about a past love that she has always had a strong feelings for - they were briefly together for some time at one point, but then he broke it off.

I note the separating aspect between Mercury/Jupiter and that there won't be another aspect between them for a while now, so no future relationship. Can someone please clarify whether the receptions therefore indicate another woman in his life?

He's in the face of Jupiter, so some mild attraction remains but he's in the sign and terms of Venus, with his co-sig, Sun, about to enter the sign of Venus too - whoever/whatever Venus is, he's strongly interested in it. I've read some conflicting theories that Venus would be another woman, but I've also read that Venus would be the co-sig for the female querent here. As Venus isn't in his 1st house however, I'm confused as to which it would be. Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-22 at 13.25.49.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-09-22 at 13.25.49.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot 2020-09-22 at 13.25.57.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-22 at 13.25.57.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 25

ElenaJ

Actually, with mercury approaching the opposition to mars and the square to cold Saturn, it doesn't look as though he is really in the mood for love.

scahm

Actually, with mercury approaching the opposition to mars and the square to cold Saturn, it doesn't look as though he is really in the mood for love.

Thank you, ElenaJ. I think I'm confusing myself here by thinking of the planets as people, but could you please expand on what the Mars opposition and Saturn square show? Issues with his career and friends (Mercury in the sign of turned 10th/11th ruler's fall)?

ElenaJ

For one thing, he is contacting planets that are not really loving, like argumentative hot mars and cold restrictive Saturn.
Mars is her 5th, as well as her 12th, so he is rattling those areas, then he goes cold with Saturn, her 2nd and 3rd so maybe stingy with money, but also its his 8th of sex so turned off sexually.
I don't see positive energy here reaching Jupiter. Although having said that, moon of the question, next will pass over Jupiter, so there might be some feelings there.

scahm

For one thing, he is contacting planets that are not really loving, like argumentative hot mars and cold restrictive Saturn.
Mars is her 5th, as well as her 12th, so he is rattling those areas, then he goes cold with Saturn, her 2nd and 3rd so maybe stingy with money, but also its his 8th of sex so turned off sexually.
I don't see positive energy here reaching Jupiter. Although having said that, moon of the question, next will pass over Jupiter, so there might be some feelings there.

Thank you for clarifying, I learn so much from your detailed responses!