Aries North Node?

Hello everyone,

What do you think an Aries North Node needs to learn. Obvious one seems maybe independe as it is opposite Libra South node. I have this placement and it's also in tight trine to my Sun, however my Sun in my 12th house. Does it make it more difficult?

Zora

Account Closed
Re: Aries North Node

Hello everyone,

What do you think an Aries North Node needs to learn. Obvious one seems maybe independe as it is opposite Libra South node. I have this placement and it's also in tight trine to my Sun, however my Sun in my 12th house. Does it make it more difficult?

Hi BunnyRabbit,

IMO -aries is about taking leadership on your own and if necessary -also alone, aries is the pioneer sign to conquer new territory - aries is in natural zodiac the birth energy and the break through energy. To pursue your own personal goals and interests first.

And not do something for the sake of peace and harmony only (libra on the opposite). Sun in 12th house has in inner supra-personal order and calling sun feels to follow in this life and in trine with moonnode it is like fate-like.

The North and South Nodes are Stationing Retrograde.
The Nodes are lunar, meaning of the moon.
There are two, North and South, and they oppose one another directly.:smile:

The_Sundance_Kid

What Zora said, and wouldn't you look at Mars as ruler of Aries before you look at the sun? As the node is an angle / abstract point rather than a planet people tend to focus less on trines and only on conjunctions, oppositions and squares.

Except the Asc which people tend to do the whole shebang on in terms of aspects.

waybread

Courage. But look also at the house of the North Node for further information.

What is the situation of Mars? If you have Pisces on the NN's house cusp, look also at the situation of Neptune (modern ruler) and Jupiter) traditional ruler.