Gemini on the 6th house cusp: (Keep changing jobs)?

Astrology

I was wondering on why I keep changing jobs from one to another, so far, I have changed 4 different jobs and I think it's because of my astrological placements. I have Gemini on the 6th house cusp. The lord of my 6th house is Mercury, Gemini. And I also have Mercury in Libra, located in the 10th house. Which means that the ruler of my 6th house is in the 10th house. But I don't like this astrological placement at all. I heard that Gemini likes change a lot and I don't like to change jobs but I always end up changing jobs from time to time because I always have problems/issues with my bosses/employers. And the funny/interesting thing is that I have several 10th house placements in my birth chart. I have Sun in the 10th house, Mercury in the 10th house, Venus trine Saturn, 7th house ruler in the 10th house, 6th house ruler in the 10th house, etc. Next year, I plan to learn computer programming. Will I become successful in this field?

Attachments

• Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Yang's Aspects.pdf
    59.4 KB · Views: 12

LunaNeptuna

I think that, if you keep changing jobs, it's probably cause you still haven't found your vocation. I have Gemini in 10th (Venus and Mars there), although I've never had an official work, I've been teaching French to kids (without a contract). I think that Gemini in 6th or 10th means that you need variety, which can come through communication, teaching or working with the public.
Right now, I am in an internship in a theater and I feel really happy when I am with people talking and exchanging ideas. I know that we have two different charts, but maybe my perception could give you an outer perspective.
What do you study or what have you studied?

Astrology

I'm studying higher mathematics and a foreign language right now. Next year, I plan to learn computer programming and my goal is to become an expert in computer programming. Am I going to the right path? Is this field suitable for me?