Lilith

Carson

Can someone go deeper into what exactly Lilith is? I have so grasp of it but don’t really understand. My Lilith is in Aquarius in the 3rd house and Venus (Aries 5th house) is sextile to my Lilith and also my Pluto (Sagittarius 2nd house) is sextile to it as well.

blackbery

That's a pretty big subject.

Here's a good beginning, to learn the myth first.

What Does Lilith Mean in Astrology?

https://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/814

Can someone go deeper into what exactly Lilith is? I have so grasp of it but don’t really understand. My Lilith is in Aquarius in the 3rd house and Venus (Aries 5th house) is sextile to my Lilith and also my Pluto (Sagittarius 2nd house) is sextile to it as well.

Frisiangal

That's a pretty big subject.

Here's a good beginning, to learn the myth first.

What Does Lilith Mean in Astrology?

https://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/814

Just to mention that, although the Lilith myth is the same, the above article refers to the placement of the asteroid Lilith. Asteroids are physical objects, so any one of the many thousands of them can be attributed to a trait that, if used, will be expressive in the outer world.

The 'other' Liliths are non-physical points; astrological calculations between degree of Moon's apogee in relationship to Earth. They are known as the Black Moon (cannot be visibly seen), the concepts of which are said to resonate with inner feelings that actively work from within yet may not be outwardly expressed. The Moon is REactive of nature to outer situations.
The most popular used is the MEAN position with a constant forward only daily motion of 6 mins. degree per day = 1 degree every 10 days. The TRUE position undergoes retrograde motion also and can vary in mins. of a degree daily. It can conjunct the same degree 12 times a year, although not necessarily at monthly intervals, which can mean its influence takes longer to have an effect.
Study has intimated that MEAN Lilith's influence is more noticeable from birth-pubery, and TRUE Lilith from mid-40's (following Uranus opposition???)

Carson. It is therefore necessary to know to which Lilith you are referring.

:smile: