Will i get a job

christina1989

Hey my mom contacted me on 5th of april telling me there is job and they are hiring 3 people. Its job in hospital and she works there but u need have some kind of connection to work there so its really hard to get job.

Its administrative job and i finished highschool that its related to that job, right now i am working but its something with decoration of metal construction so not my favorite job and i got promotion few months ago but i dont want stay there for ever.

Anyway in chart i am signified with moon in 10th house almost in 11th house in aries, job is signified with Jupiter and it sits in 6th house. There applying aspect trine but Saturn is in 7th house and last aspect moon makes its with Saturn.
There is conjunction between moon and sun and i guess thats combustion bit i dont know what could that mean since i am not overwhelmed or scared maybe it means i Cant be seen for some reason.
Sun rules 3rd house maybe its something related to my application and it aspects Jupiter aswell and then aspects Saturn.

What do u think?

https://ibb.co/VpZtgH9

Sunrise

Hey my mom contacted me on 5th of april telling me there is job and they are hiring 3 people. Its job in hospital and she works there but u need have some kind of connection to work there so its really hard to get job.

Its administrative job and i finished highschool that its related to that job, right now i am working but its something with decoration of metal construction so not my favorite job and i got promotion few months ago but i dont want stay there for ever.

Anyway in chart i am signified with moon in 10th house almost in 11th house in aries, job is signified with Jupiter and it sits in 6th house. There applying aspect trine but Saturn is in 7th house and last aspect moon makes its with Saturn.
There is conjunction between moon and sun and i guess thats combustion bit i dont know what could that mean since i am not overwhelmed or scared maybe it means i Cant be seen for some reason.
Sun rules 3rd house maybe its something related to my application and it aspects Jupiter aswell and then aspects Saturn.

What do u think?

https://ibb.co/VpZtgH9
Re: Will i get a job
right now i am working
sorry but i do not see getting the job...

rafaella

Jep i thought soo ��

Moon is cazimi here, which makes Moon really strong and brings good fortune... even though Saturn is getting in the way, you may still make things work for you and might just get the job!

It can also mean you will push for better career prospects in future and get what you want. So even if you don't get this job, cazimi is not to be overlooked, it will give you great power. So keep your eyes and ears open for opportunities coming your way.

please update! This would be great learning opportunity as cazimi significators don't come very often.

christina1989

I passed the test for job now in monday i have interview.
I notice that most of other candidates for job are older women and when you look at chart there is square between moon and saturn(older people).
It would be miracle if i get this job xd

Chrysalis

Looks positive to me.

Like rafaella pointed out you got a cazimi, you also got POF on asc, and also an exalted benefic venus on MC.

Goodluck.

Sunny

Perhaps you all you are right. But in horary if Saturn is sitting in the 7th, normally and according to the rules of Ancient Astrology you don't interprete the chart. That will say that the chart isn't radical. Just so my opinion.

Sunrise

Hello just wanted to update that i didnt get a job 🤔
although a long time has passed and I with them and the others got lost due to many developments and I do not have time to enter the forum, it is very important that you come and give clarifications I was happy As soon as I saw the message of the information you gave us! Thank you and be well.

I also hope you are all well with this pandemic.:sick::sick: