Need help interpreting this man's chart.

DrummerGirl

This man suffers from constant loss in his life (death) mom, dad, brother etc.
He has people deceiving him as well (i.e) girlfriends, best friends etc.
Any clues in his chart to explain these occurrences?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_30_anonymous_hk.3365.10324.gif
    astro_2gw_30_anonymous_hk.3365.10324.gif
    103.7 KB · Views: 44
I´d like to aboard two points here.
First one. The scorpio moon and the cancer sun. When you see this combo, you can imagine a deeply emotional person; that complements itself with a fiery scorpio moon. In my experience, the scorpio moon person (apart of the pluto/scorpio aspects) tends to have a dramatic experiences. They are like a problem magnet. And offcourse talking here about a cancer man, be sure that the lost of his family members would be a deep wound in his soul. After all, who can be a cancer without a family?

Second one. Transits: As well as you maybe know, the pluto transit in capricorn is opposing all the cancer suns people. When you have this powerfull transit: the lost, (Literally:pluto the god of underworld, the god of death), may appear in your life like the death incarnate in your life. When you have the pluto touching a personal planet you can go throught a really deep dark time.
Pluto is now in his fourth house, (home,family) and is oppossing his sun (ego,father). When this transit happens, you have the challenge of destroy and rebuild yourself (sun), letting go all the masks that hide your real essence, and cutting all the bounds that do not allow you grow as a person. I don´t know if the dead of his father was recently. But seeing the chart, in this case Pluto/Sun transit in the fourth house can represent literally the loss of his father.
But it is not the only relevant transit in his chart. The saturn transit in scorpio , conjunct his moon (mother) in the past years, it could represent a lost too, and maybe if it isnt, could be a pretty rough and depressing time.

Yes it is indeed a hard time, that can affect him a lot. Seeing his nature, mybe he want to maintain the pain for his own. He may need his own space. It´s indeed understable, but if you have the opportunity u should take care of his feelings and try to be a guide in his life.

Wish he gets better and Hope it helps you. :)

astrology02

I would say pluto conjunct the ascendant that he has in his chart could mean some pretty major events…probably not the only factor, but a major one.

FROG

I have met men who chose to work with Emergency Med Team, Hospice, intensive Care in Hospital, Grief Counselors in Church or Hospital, train to be late in life Nurse, become active members of NDE ( near death experience association).

The key here is for him to become an aid or agent of the crossing over, to learn about in depth, personally.

Once he learns more deeply, he should be able to embrace the transition as another step on the wheel of life, rather than the end like falling off a cliff. Use the experience to gain mastery rather see them as losses.

There are people feeling and experiencing like he is in the places I listed.

Last edited:

DrummerGirl

I´d like to aboard two points here.
First one. The scorpio moon and the cancer sun. When you see this combo, you can imagine a deeply emotional person; that complements itself with a fiery scorpio moon. In my experience, the scorpio moon person (apart of the pluto/scorpio aspects) tends to have a dramatic experiences. They are like a problem magnet. And offcourse talking here about a cancer man, be sure that the lost of his family members would be a deep wound in his soul. After all, who can be a cancer without a family?

Second one. Transits: As well as you maybe know, the pluto transit in capricorn is opposing all the cancer suns people. When you have this powerfull transit: the lost, (Literally:pluto the god of underworld, the god of death), may appear in your life like the death incarnate in your life. When you have the pluto touching a personal planet you can go throught a really deep dark time.
Pluto is now in his fourth house, (home,family) and is oppossing his sun (ego,father). When this transit happens, you have the challenge of destroy and rebuild yourself (sun), letting go all the masks that hide your real essence, and cutting all the bounds that do not allow you grow as a person. I don´t know if the dead of his father was recently. But seeing the chart, in this case Pluto/Sun transit in the fourth house can represent literally the loss of his father.
But it is not the only relevant transit in his chart. The saturn transit in scorpio , conjunct his moon (mother) in the past years, it could represent a lost too, and maybe if it isnt, could be a pretty rough and depressing time.

Yes it is indeed a hard time, that can affect him a lot. Seeing his nature, mybe he want to maintain the pain for his own. He may need his own space. It´s indeed understable, but if you have the opportunity u should take care of his feelings and try to be a guide in his life.

Wish he gets better and Hope it helps you. :)

Fata morgana,

Thank you for your insight into this man's misfortunes. You have hit several points dead on! His father passed...then mother and brother. He's definitely has a lot of pain and loss everywhere. Lost his self-worth due to divorce and loss of his kids. It's a list of problems...after problems. I have been a counsel for him and guide in more ways than one. I have made several attempts to retrieve him from dark places he literally resides. His plutonic nature is definitely prevalent...being a scorpio sun myself, we've connected very well and he finds trust in me and comfort. I just hope I don't end up drained and lost in the process of helping him out.