How long relationship?

cspencer

Banned
Hi again, I'm very confused with this man..... the relationship is very unpredictable .....and I'm wondering is it going to be better if I start to slowly let go things....

Yes.

Moon is on the burnt path and in Scorpio, plus in aversion to Saturn. Saturn is retrograde. You need to find out if Moon connects with Saturn in Scorpio or in Sagittarius.

Lily gives Moon's next applying Star to querent. That would be a square with Jupiter and Jupiter never perfects the square with Saturn.

rafaella

Hi again, I'm very confused with this man..... the relationship is very unpredictable .....and I'm wondering is it going to be better if I start to slowly let go things.... My question is:
How long will last this relationship?
I know the yes/no questions are more suitable for horary but I've seen and questions like mine...
I'll appreciate any comment...thanks

What you do is up to you. But the chart confirms what you said. Moon is in fall, right at 5th. Not sure why 5th is emphasised, but perhaps that fun and happy relationship between you is not there and Moon is feeling at a loss. Unhappy. (Or do you guys have a child?)

Venus, you as a woman right on ASC and in detriment of Saturn. Saturn is your partner and is moving back into Scorpio where it is in fall and detriment of Moon/Venus. I do not see any good reception here, so ability to keep things happy and solid is kind of lacking.

Moon has been in Via combusta for sometime, that is quite a lot of emotional roller-coaster right there. Moon is in fixed sign, so change doesn't come easily for you.

Horary aside, the fact that you are asking how long a relationship will this be, makes me think you have already taken a step out of it.

Hope you make the right decision for you :)

Last edited: