When will the depression end?

Can anybody read my chart and tell me when this hell will end? I've seen many astrologists (mostly Indian) and most of them have told me I am going through a period (I forgot the term) where for the next 7 years from now (being slightly alleviated next May) I will have little to no control over my own destiny. Right now I am in desperate need of getting off my *** and getting a career and my own place to live but that complete void inside me leaves me in a state of absolute confusion and inaction. There is no motivation and no desire, and desire is extremely important for me in order to do well in anything. If I have no desire to do something, or worse, if I hate something, the stress will eventually take its toll, and I will break and perform subpar at best and act out at worst. It has happened several times before where people have perceived me as "doing well" from the outside when I was really suffering inside and finally caving in and abandoning ship and isolating myself. It baffles outsiders who see the abrupt changes that happen for seemingly no reason at all.

I need to have a clue, any clue, to what direction I need to be heading in my career, because every decision so far I've made has been fruitless or had painful consequences.

The_Saturnian

Hello. Presumably you are after a Vedic reading. If so you may need to post your chart under the appropriate Vedic section. The period of 7.5 years in Vedic terms is known as Sade-Sati (7.5 years of Saturn). This is Saturn's return in the Moon sign chart (Rashi) of the subject. It is usually a difficult, but transformational period and it will only make you stronger. The general consensus is, the more you resist the more painful the period. Learning from what Saturn teaches you is the best thing you can do. When the 7.5 years are over you'll no doubt look back and say it was well worth the hardship.

Hope this helps.

poyi

Premium Member
Saturnian,

Actually I would love to know where can we cast Vedic chart for free. I must had this 7.5 years of Saturn period cause I felt the way you described it. If often found and now learned well that is easier to surrender than fighting against. Follow the flow as it comes made life a lot easier for myself.

The_Saturnian

Certainly. For Vedic stuff not-related to this forum, I have used www.astrosage.com. I've set up an account and logged in. Enter the birth date, time and place and hey presto! The good thing about this website is that it delivers a very detailed account of the subject Vedic birth chart and in particular it will give you your Dasha (sub-period transiting planets) and Mahadasha (main period transit planets). A very useful tool indeed. I'm going through my Sade-sati at the moment. It has finished transiting my 12th house from the Moon sign perspective, and is currently in my 1st house. This website also has an option to print a .PDF report onto your computer screen and generate a very detailed report for you for free. I think it also goes on to tell you how difficult the 7.5 years will be for you. In my case, it has marked the first 2.5 years as 'rising' and the 2nd as something like 'peak'.

Any question about how to get round this website, just give me a shout.:joyful:

Last edited:
How accurate are vedic readings in your opinion? To me they can seem kind of vague. My friend swears by them and says that some astrologers can predict events down to the time and date but it seems that whenever I get a reading, they tell me things that I already know about myself (mostly the negative aspects), and when I do ask them about specific events in the future, it's as if they are purposely vague or untelling, as if they are unable to read my charts or they see something that they are unwilling to tell me. It frustrates me to no end

poyi

Premium Member
Can anybody read my chart and tell me when this hell will end? I've seen many astrologists (mostly Indian) and most of them have told me I am going through a period (I forgot the term) where for the next 7 years from now (being slightly alleviated next May) I will have little to no control over my own destiny. Right now I am in desperate need of getting off my *** and getting a career and my own place to live but that complete void inside me leaves me in a state of absolute confusion and inaction. There is no motivation and no desire, and desire is extremely important for me in order to do well in anything. If I have no desire to do something, or worse, if I hate something, the stress will eventually take its toll, and I will break and perform subpar at best and act out at worst. It has happened several times before where people have perceived me as "doing well" from the outside when I was really suffering inside and finally caving in and abandoning ship and isolating myself. It baffles outsiders who see the abrupt changes that happen for seemingly no reason at all.

I need to have a clue, any clue, to what direction I need to be heading in my career, because every decision so far I've made has been fruitless or had painful consequences.

Not sure your knowledge in astrology (western), I will just read your chart first and if you don't understand the terms that I used, you can ask me later. It might take me a lot longer to read your chart. It looks complicated to me.

Your chart is quite interesting. The first thing that I noticed was the Jupiter exact conjunction to North node in the 9th house home of Jupiter in the sign of Aries. Mars in Gemini, mutual reception with Mercury in Aries, in sextile and exact. I would believe you have fairly high intelligent combing Mercury also ruling your 3rd house Virgo. And Jupiter rules your Moon also represent mental well being.

Your external impression is Jupiter in Aries trine ascendant in Leo, a very strong male energy here, expanded and joyful, lively external image. Your ascendant is Leo and Sun exalted in Aries at MC, the home of Capricorn, angular house very strong Aries Sun, surely a person could not stand "Things Not Moving". You might even be extremely physically active, goal orientated. The influence of Jupiter conjunct north node and trine your Sun that is easy and pleasing for people to notice your happy side. A leader that most people would like to relay on as you presented yourself as Leo, Sun, Aries, Jupiter highlighted by North Node also in 9th house another joyful house.

The major reason of your unusual internal sufferings came from the Yod to the Pluto Retrograde in the 4th house quincunx by Mercury and Mars. So this internal suffering, it is related to 2nd, 3th, 10th and 11th house. Scorpio sign here is intercepted which means you will have to break through with a lot of effort to release the energy of this Scorpio as well as Taurus signs. 4th and 10th contain these intercepted signs meaning whatever these two houses are ruling, you have some hidden matters ruled by Taurus and Scorpio will need to be addressed in order to fulfill the full potential of these two houses. Let says you need double the effort to achieve matters of these two houses.

4th house starts from Libra cusp, here we see another confirmation of crisis related to Venus as she received squares from Moon, Saturn only the 3 approaching orbs I am counting here. Venus is exalted in Pisces but in a house of taboo, 8th house sex, debt, tax, death, occult, other people resources as few examples of what this house rules. This leads me to look at the high focus between 5th and 8th houses. Your love and sexual affairs, reproductive health, intimate relationship, can be very problematic.

Mars also involved in two Yob aspects. Along with Venus both rules sex, sexual organs, emotionally rules your ability to assert yourself and being fair and just to yourself and others, Venus ruled the ability to enjoy life.

There is a mix of overly lack of boundary but also at the same time extremely restrictive. I say this because of the Neptune Rx, Saturn Rx, but Neptune in the restrictive, traditional sign of Capricorn, while Saturn in the sign of expansion Sagittarius which are both against the natures of the planets. Quite a lot of internal conflicts and seem to be 5th and 8th houses. Perhaps it is hard for you to relax to enjoy things (5th house, Venus). You always sound like a high achiever and goal orientated person. When you say isolating yourself in the time of distress will be related to the Venus in Pisces under stress. To go back to look at your Sun in Aries, Mars is the ruler and in Gemini, the Twin, always swinging and change their minds, in Gemini not particularly Strong and further challenged by the weakening/confusing planet Neptune Rx in Capricorn (Saturn also in Rx), along with the Pluto Rx in Scorpio. Retrograde planets always go internal, energy flowing inwardly, not expressive, and at time found it very hard to express the energy to explain your feelings and in this case, Mars. Therefor affects your Sun in Aries.

Jupiter rules your 5th house, Moon, Saturn Rx, Uranus Rx, Neptune Rx. Jupiter exact conjunction with North Node. To me this is a very strong message of what you must achieve this life will be related to Jupiter in Aries and 5th house matters. 5th house rules all things that are enjoyable, fun, amusing, childlike, entertainment, creativity.

4th is one of the private houses that we have more awareness of. 8th and 12th are more subtle and 12th is the deepest unconsciousness mind. But with 4th house since it is angular water house, we have more self awareness of what is going on with ourselves in this house. As the root of the chart, your self private identity and personality is here in this private place. You can related the other 3 major faces of personality in ascendant/1st the first level of physical and superficial presentation, 7th your identity in partnership/one to one close contact, 10th the public image.

The lack of Motivation and desire can be seen through Mars. Mars rules actions, passions, motivations and desire like the hot spices in cooking that gives us some spices in life to make it passionate and interesting. It is another Yod formed by Pluto Rx and Neptune Rx sextile very tight orb so very significant and can be felt stronger by you. While the Pluto Rx, Mars, Jupiter Yod, I would say middle strength as the orb is not fully tight but still within functional orbs.

I would love to hear some feedback or you sharing more what you feel with above then I may get some insights to read further. Your chart may need me to read a few more times.

The_Saturnian

How accurate are vedic readings in your opinion? To me they can seem kind of vague. My friend swears by them and says that some astrologers can predict events down to the time and date but it seems that whenever I get a reading, they tell me things that I already know about myself (mostly the negative aspects), and when I do ask them about specific events in the future, it's as if they are purposely vague or untelling, as if they are unable to read my charts or they see something that they are unwilling to tell me. It frustrates me to no end

They sound like beginners to me. (Much like myself). In my experience, Vedic has been pretty spot on. I remember when my dad read my chart (Lagna) and explained it to me for the first time, he got pretty much most of it. It is an accurate system that's for sure.

Thank you very very much for your thorough response! I am unlearned in many of the astrological terms (though I did familiarize myself with what yods are due to this forum). Most of the astrological terms that are given to me by the Indian astrologers are in telugu and my friend gives me a colloquial and perhaps not so technical translations. Several things in your interpretation rang truest for me

4th house starts from Libra cusp, here we see another confirmation of crisis related to Venus as she received squares from Moon, Saturn only the 3 approaching orbs I am counting here. Venus is exalted in Pisces but in a house of taboo, 8th house sex, debt, tax, death, occult, other people resources as few examples of what this house rules. This leads me to look at the high focus between 5th and 8th houses. Your love and sexual affairs, reproductive health, intimate relationship, can be very problematic.

This has been my main problem and cause of suffering. At least its what I think about on a daily basis, although I'm sure my suffering is multi-faceted and has many underlying issues that I'm not aware of or refuse to acknowledge. I went through a sudden internal sexual change, or perhaps even a realization or epiphany, in August 2004 that has been the source of much confusion, extreme distress, and paralysis. You stated that there might be a source of a "strong male energy" and that I am "extremely active and goal oriented". Though I might project this image and although this might have been me at some point prior to August 2004 (particularly being ambitious and goal oriented), whatever happened to me has shattered my already fragile and insecure masculine identity.

The constant feminine/homosexual urges I experience on a daily basis undermine this and my ability to further crystalize my identity and move on in life. I have been unable to form any meaningful friendships or relationships since then, both platonic and sexual, and I have fallen off with almost all if not all previous relationships. I mostly do not allow myself to ever get involved or close because the sexual tension and confusion is always there and the stress of putting on a mask becomes too overwhelming. Sometimes I feel the closer I get to anyone, it might reveal implications about myself and about my future that when I imagine I just simply cannot reconcile or accept at all.

5th house rules all things that are enjoyable, fun, amusing, childlike, entertainment, creativity.

This also rings true and is another major source of conflict in my life since I've come to the realization over the past few years that many careers and jobs available right now in this country directly conflict with this very strong instinct of mine. I'd say being child-like is the most dominant aspect of my personality and has been with me since the day I was born. It is a double edged sword in that though it allows me to experience whatever happiness I'm able to feel by allowing me to appreciate very small things in life that most people normally wouldn't care about, it isolates me from the real world and people who have grown up and it restricts me into a very stagnate position in life where I am unable to make practical decisions or relate to people's adult lives. The desire for passion in things also is related to this, and unfortunately, I only find passion in child-like fun and playful things, rare qualities in the job market.

Your external impression is Jupiter in Aries trine ascendant in Leo, a very strong male energy here, expanded and joyful, lively external image. Your ascendant is Leo and Sun exalted in Aries at MC, the home of Capricorn, angular house very strong Aries Sun, surely a person could not stand "Things Not Moving". You might even be extremely physically active, goal orientated. The influence of Jupiter conjunct north node and trine your Sun that is easy and pleasing for people to notice your happy side. A leader that most people would like to relay on as you presented yourself as Leo, Sun, Aries, Jupiter highlighted by North Node also in 9th house another joyful house.

What you describe here is what I actually desire for myself and have been working towards all of my life but have failed at several times because the way it has conflicted with my emotions, desires, and the way I am perceived by people. My desire to be the ideal masculine leader who is active, lively, and joyful and my innate inability to do (as well as other people's perception of me as being the opposite) so has been one of the most distressing painful things of my life for a long time.

You also said "To go back to look at your Sun in Aries, Mars is the ruler and in Gemini, the Twin, always swinging and change their minds, in Gemini not particularly Strong and further challenged by the weakening/confusing planet ". I believe I had discussion about this some time back on these forums, how there are two minds or "twins" that reside in my mind that conflict and battle for dominance. I believe that very accurately describes who I am and contributes to the confusion and indecision. It'd be interesting if you could go into more detail about that

I'd like to learn more about my chart but I have a difficult time comprehending the basic aspects of astrology, especially the spatial orientations of certain planets and houses that allow for so many unique combinations of situations in life.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
So.... if you see that this is in your current challenges in your astrological chart, how does this help you?

You've admitted that you need to gett off your @ss and get moving with you life. I don't understand what you expect the astrology to do for you. I know what it could do for you, but thats not something that is in your mind.

Please explain.

Z

P.S.: you may wonder I ask questions like this rather than just jump in with astrology. The reason is that I spent 40+ years in a professional psychological counseling career. I know what it takes to have people change, and how hard it is.

They sound like beginners to me. (Much like myself). In my experience, Vedic has been pretty spot on. I remember when my dad read my chart (Lagna) and explained it to me for the first time, he got pretty much most of it. It is an accurate system that's for sure.

Some are beginners...or rather, just "hobbyists", some are priests, some are online sources (some that actually have been sworn by and recommended to me on this site) and others are people that I have had to wait for months due to a waiting list. In reference to the latter, my friend claims this guy is famous in India and reads for politicians and celebrities all the time. My friend also explained how he was able to produce accurate death times and predict seemingly "improbable" events ie car accidents, random coincidences that lead to marriage for people for whom it is highly improbable.

So.... if you see that this is in your current challenges in your astrological chart, how does this help you?

You've admitted that you need to gett off your @ss and get moving with you life. I don't understand what you expect the astrology to do for you. I know what it could do for you, but thats not something that is in your mind.

Please explain.

Z

P.S.: you may wonder I ask questions like this rather than just jump in with astrology. The reason is that I spent 40+ years in a professional psychological counseling career. I know what it takes to have people change, and how hard it is.

I've been in and out of the psychology/psychiatry industry for the last 10 years with little to no results. Unfortunately, therapy/psychiatry is extremely expensive and I am not financially independent. I have been looking for a job for the last year and have been fruitless in my endeavors in finding something remotely satisfying...or anything at all if we're talking about the last five months. As I have said, I have exhausted all options, so I turn to something that will provide me any explanation.

As I have explained in my first post, my main goal in posting here is to find a clue, any clue, as to where I'm heading in life, particularly career wise, because right now I am dead-to-rights lost. Maybe I turn to astrology for the reassurance that whatever is happening to me is not my fault (and in a way there are so many things out of my control right now). Maybe I need a second opinion on my chart. Astrologers have told me that I should or would go into IT, communications, or government related jobs but that to me is not what I want to hear or is just way to vague for me to do anything with. Right now I need some kind of focus and direction for what I need to be doing, and since I am completely lost and without identity, it's hard to take a first step in any direction without feeling I am making a huge mistake or investing in something that directly conflicts with my inner self. As I have explained, this has already happened to me several times in life, and I'd like not to repeat the same mistake again.

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you very very much for your thorough response! I am unlearned in many of the astrological terms (though I did familiarize myself with what yods are due to this forum). Most of the astrological terms that are given to me by the Indian astrologers are in telugu and my friend gives me a colloquial and perhaps not so technical translations. Several things in your interpretation rang truest for me

I was actually a bit anxious if I got your chart right. But to me I just go for it and it was accurate to you; I am truly satisfied with it! Astrology is the most useful tool you can have in life to guide yourself through hardships. I highly encourage you to learn more.

This has been my main problem and cause of suffering. At least its what I think about on a daily basis, although I'm sure my suffering is multi-faceted and has many underlying issues that I'm not aware of or refuse to acknowledge. I went through a sudden internal sexual change, or perhaps even a realization or epiphany, in August 2004 that has been the source of much confusion, extreme distress, and paralysis. You stated that there might be a source of a "strong male energy" and that I am "extremely active and goal oriented". Though I might project this image and although this might have been me at some point prior to August 2004 (particularly being ambitious and goal oriented), whatever happened to me has shattered my already fragile and insecure masculine identity.
The rulership, square and aspects between 5th, 8th, 9th and 11th houses showed a lot of signatures of your life. You conflicts and struggles, precisely due to the totally up side down external and internal self. You gives people this strong male energy but internally you are dealing with the secret taboo of Venus in Pisces 8th and Pluto in Scorpio 4th house. You see the Neptune is also exact square to Mercury, that rules your Mars, the sexual planet and also rules over your Venus in Pisces, of course, you have confusion about sex, sexuality. I have that in my mind but wanted you to confess yourself...and to see if I got it right or not.

There is nothing wrong about your desire of homosexuality. I had seen quite a few natal charts that shows strong indications of challenges of living with homosexuality. In Chinese 8 characters system, undeniably, it is so clearly stated that homosexuality and heterosexuality are just the nature of polarity, elemental, Yin/Yang balancing acts. To me that is highly genetic and nothing you could do much about it. I believe in God, however, with the understanding through astrology and occult science, over the years, I had disregarded the non logical religious explanations of matter as such. I took my own approach through practical evidences and understanding many unknown possibilities that we simply do not understand and shall never judge.

The constant feminine/homosexual urges I experience on a daily basis undermine this and my ability to further crystalize my identity and move on in life. I have been unable to form any meaningful friendships or relationships since then, both platonic and sexual, and I have fallen off with almost all if not all previous relationships. I mostly do not allow myself to ever get involved or close because the sexual tension and confusion is always there and the stress of putting on a mask becomes too overwhelming. Sometimes I feel the closer I get to anyone, it might reveal implications about myself and about my future that when I imagine I just simply cannot reconcile or accept at all.
Yes it is highly affecting your self identity, as Mars in this Yod pattern is the ruler of your Sun. The Yod is formed by Pluto Rx and Neptune Rx, Neptune in the 5th house, Pluto in Scorpio of course is all about taboo and sexual stuffs. Venus in Pisces in 8th house ruled by Neptune Rx had confirmed this to me. Neptune Rx but in Capricorn, you have a lot of struggle with the traditional structure, value, Saturn as the ruler also Rx in Sagittarius a restrictive planet wanted to be Free. Saturn formed square to Venus in Pisces in 8th house, the house of sex, taboo, secrets, the home of Scorpio.

This also rings true and is another major source of conflict in my life since I've come to the realization over the past few years that many careers and jobs available right now in this country directly conflict with this very strong instinct of mine. I'd say being child-like is the most dominant aspect of my personality and has been with me since the day I was born. It is a double edged sword in that though it allows me to experience whatever happiness I'm able to feel by allowing me to appreciate very small things in life that most people normally wouldn't care about, it isolates me from the real world and people who have grown up and it restricts me into a very stagnate position in life where I am unable to make practical decisions or relate to people's adult lives. The desire for passion in things also is related to this, and unfortunately, I only find passion in child-like fun and playful things, rare qualities in the job market.
This is very tricky. However, your Jupiter in Aries conjunct 9th house Mercury and North node, looking back to your Mars in Gemini, ruler of your MC/10th. You should look for Mercury, Aries, Jupiter in 9th house nature works. Mars in Gemini 11th, it should be communication/hand on skills with the mess, that is linked to Jupiter in 9th house Aries. Aries is commonly known as Military sign, metal, surgery, any kind of cutting and shape, repairing works, fire, occupation connected to fire and burns such as Fireman etc. This is link to the Mercury in Aries in 9th oversea, house of higher education. Since your Mercury in Aries also conjunct North node, your hands and fingers, ruler of 2nd, 3rd and 11th. 2nd and 11th houses will show how you earn your own income through career. While 5th creativity Saturn is the ruler of 6th another house of work high tension between creativity 5th and creation 8th with the artistic sign of Venus in Pisce. 3rd house is your nearby community. With my intuition, have you consider becoming a hairdresser?

What you describe here is what I actually desire for myself and have been working towards all of my life but have failed at several times because the way it has conflicted with my emotions, desires, and the way I am perceived by people. My desire to be the ideal masculine leader who is active, lively, and joyful and my innate inability to do (as well as other people's perception of me as being the opposite) so has been one of the most distressing painful things of my life for a long time.
I think what you chart here is telling you to live a life in free spirit Jupiter in 9th conjunction to North node with the influences of Mercury and Mars. Mars rules Sun, Jupiter and Mercury, indirectly to the Leo ascendant, 5th house planets etc. You have to take action following your creativity (Jupiter have full control of your 5th house Sagittarius sign planets). There are more but I take a break here for you to think about.

Last edited:
Thank you again for the quick and thorough response! I need a little time to digest it all and understand the terminology. I'm assuming you looked at my chart I posted in my signature correct? I'm just gonna compare what you said to what's in that chart to further understand the terminology, I'm more of a visual learner.

No I have almost zero desire to be a hairdresser, lol, but your interpretation about me needing to take action based on my creativity reminds me of an astrologer I talked to (who claimed she also was a psychic), because that is the exact thing she told me a few months back, that I needed to do something that expressed my creative potential. I just don't know what exactly that is or if that will even be a possibility, but I am keeping my eyes open constantly for any opportunity.

I appreciated your very deep and thoughtful analysis on sexuality. If only there were more individuals like you out in the world

Thank you again

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Its easy to see it in your secondary progressed chart.

Only two of your houses are without friction, the 8th and the 9th. And your most difficult aspects are oppositions which require you to break through glass ceilings. This means that you have to make a major change in how you view the world in these circumstances, but that that change is both difficult to see, as well as difficult to make. Oppositions of this nature make you feel stuck and depressed that you can't figure out what is going on.

If you would like me to go further with this, please let me know, and tomorrow or Friday when I have more time I'll look at some options. At the moment the easiest visible option is that the 9th house is very low in friction and fairly powerful. This means that you should take this opportunity to get more training; of course if you aren't sure what it is that you should be trained in, that represents a problem. But its a fairly easy astrology problem to solve.

Let me know if you want me to proceed in this way for you. if you still live on EDT, you know its getting a little late for me to do this now.

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you again for the quick and thorough response! I need a little time to digest it all and understand the terminology. I'm assuming you looked at my chart I posted in my signature correct? I'm just gonna compare what you said to what's in that chart to further understand the terminology, I'm more of a visual learner.

No I have almost zero desire to be a hairdresser, lol, but your interpretation about me needing to take action based on my creativity reminds me of an astrologer I talked to (who claimed she also was a psychic), because that is the exact thing she told me a few months back, that I needed to do something that expressed my creative potential. I just don't know what exactly that is or if that will even be a possibility, but I am keeping my eyes open constantly for any opportunity.

I appreciated your very deep and thoughtful analysis on sexuality. If only there were more individuals like you out in the world

Thank you again

With the hairdresser part, I didn't have much other idea of what Aries/Gemini/Mars/Jupiter with North Node could rule. I could only thought of the head, cut, sharp, hands, oversea, expansion at the moment. I guess I haven't come across enough rulership by planets and signs for career reading. Perhaps other member can share some ideas. But very clearly oversea, higher education and higher mind are very significant along with packed 5th house. And the key mutual reception between Mercury in Aries and Mars in Gemini. That is why so many astrologers suggested you to do IT and communication types of Career. But the problem is you don't stay very well focus and very easily lost at sea with your imaginative mind Neptune square Mercury.

I often being called psychic:lol:

There are many more information can be explored such as midpoints, Fixed stars in Parran, Arabic parts, parallel planets, decans, and we have not even touched the progression, transits, solar return, eclipses as well as the advance western astrology Harmonic which is the western version of Divisional chart in Vedic yet!!!!!

Last edited:
Its easy to see it in your secondary progressed chart.

Only two of your houses are without friction, the 8th and the 9th. And your most difficult aspects are oppositions which require you to break through glass ceilings. This means that you have to make a major change in how you view the world in these circumstances, but that that change is both difficult to see, as well as difficult to make. Oppositions of this nature make you feel stuck and depressed that you can't figure out what is going on.

If you would like me to go further with this, please let me know, and tomorrow or Friday when I have more time I'll look at some options. At the moment the easiest visible option is that the 9th house is very low in friction and fairly powerful. This means that you should take this opportunity to get more training; of course if you aren't sure what it is that you should be trained in, that represents a problem. But its a fairly easy astrology problem to solve.

Let me know if you want me to proceed in this way for you. if you still live on EDT, you know its getting a little late for me to do this now.

Feel free to expand on anything you wish! I'd love to hear any interpretation, it piques my curiosity and further helps me in figuring out new perspectives in life.

I'm curious what you mean by glass ceiling though. Do you mean externally created glass ceilings ie racism sexism or internally self-made glass ceilings? I feel like I'm affected by both.

What do you mean by conflict though? 8th house represents death and sex and 9th house represents life, happiness (according to what I've read online). Aren't those houses naturally conflicting especially in my situation? Perhaps I got my interpretation of the 9th house wrong...to be honest I don't really know what it is. So i'm not sure what you mean by getting more "training" in accordance to the 9th house.

There are many more information can be explored such as midpoints, Fixed stars in Parran, Arabic parts, parallel planets, decans, and we have not even touched the progression, transits, solar return, eclipses as well as the advance western astrology Harmonic which is the western version of Divisional chart in Vedic yet!!!!!

Reading all of that is making my head spin lol. Fascinating stuff. Do you have any sources?

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

Some are beginners...or rather, just "hobbyists", some are priests, some are online sources (some that actually have been sworn by and recommended to me on this site) and others are people that I have had to wait for months due to a waiting list. In reference to the latter, my friend claims this guy is famous in India and reads for politicians and celebrities all the time. My friend also explained how he was able to produce accurate death times and predict seemingly "improbable" events ie car accidents, random coincidences that lead to marriage for people for whom it is highly improbable.

Many politicians do in fact keep astrologers closely abreast, in order to know what the planets have in store for them (especially if they are going to lose a campaign) etc. A similar trend has also been followed amongst the rich and famous. In the Vedic system there are what have been many means of calming down 'angry' planets. Some say offering things to a place of worship, others say reciting a certain mantra, whilst the remainder will tell you to wear a gem of some sort. How do they work? I have absolutely the faintest, but I do wear several gems myself and seem to feel as if I've changed. Before conducting any rituals/wearing gems a professional must be consulted, else all hell may break loose! P.S. I hope that didn't scare you :).

I'll let you in on a secret that I was recently told: a book by the alias of BhramaSamhita was in existence in the last epoch. It was a compilation of the possibility of every Vedic birth chart variation that could be constructed with a in depth detail of how it is to be read together with various methods of increasing Durbala Graha (weak planets). At the beginning of this epoch the appreciation of knowledge had started to decline and thus it was lost in the process. I'm not sure if there is a modern day version of it in English. (The ancient Vedics wrote the BhramaSamhita in Sanskrit/Devangri). I'm actually on the look out for this 'magical' book and am praying I have the prestige of obtaining and owning a copy of this. It's the perfect abomination of general knowledge and ancient Vedic astrology. :joyful:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Reading all of that is making my head spin lol. Fascinating stuff. Do you have any sources?

This is just what is called the meat of any astrology study. Go buy a basic astrology textbook and you'll see all of this. Or visit my website for much of it(below in my signature).

Many politicians do in fact keep astrologers closely abreast, in order to know what the planets have in store for them (especially if they are going to lose a campaign) etc. A similar trend has also been followed amongst the rich and famous. In the Vedic system there are what have been many means of calming down 'angry' planets. Some say offering things to a place of worship, others say reciting a certain mantra, whilst the remainder will tell you to wear a gem of some sort. How do they work? I have absolutely the faintest, but I do wear several gems myself and seem to feel as if I've changed. Before conducting any rituals/wearing gems a professional must be consulted, else all hell may break loose! P.S. I hope that didn't scare you :).

There is strange irony in that I "believe" in astrology yet I don't in the accompanying rituals. The whole gem/sash wearing thing. Both seem illogical and anti-science yet why do I choose one over the other?. Apparently it is best for me to wear coral (I forgot)? I'll never forget the time when my friend took me to a Hindu temple as per suggestion from the astrologer and we walked around in circles of 9 planet idols some 100 something times. I think I did that out of sheer boredom, lol.

Anyway, I had an interview for a job yesterday and it seems like it went sort of well. While I am slightly anticipating the moment I finally get a job, there was just a dark gloominess of sort of resigning myself to take a job out of pure practicality rather than happiness. And I did feel enormously depressed the other day. I feel like I'm beginning to surrender to whatever "forces" are at work pulling me around, and giving in to the powers that be and their wishes. It is such an awful feeling to surrender. Some depressed people crave for death and actually work actively towards death. I'm in such a state of powerlessness that I feel that all I can do is wait for death, like an elderly man in his last days. I am only 27. It's such a waste, yet I have no idea what to do about it.

Last edited: