What Does he want from me?

TD1000

I need to know. His significator Mars is in the first house, but it is in Gemini and not Taurus. It would lead me to believe that he is interested in money.

Attachments

• What does he want from me.jpg
    What does he want from me.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 45

IleneK

Premium Member
I need to know. His significator Mars is in the first house, but it is in Gemini and not Taurus. It would lead me to believe that he is interested in money.

Using whole sign houses, Mars is in the 2nd sign/house rather than the 1st. This is similar to your observation that Mars is in the 1st house using Placidus house system, but Mars not in the sign that rules you/Venus/the Asc.

Moreover, there is neither aspect between you/Venus and Mars nor significant reception between Venus and Mars.
Moon very little strength in its waxing crescent phase.
I am inclined to agree that he may be interested in what you have rather than who you are.

ElenaJ

You don't explain who he is, so we are assuming it is a potential romantic contact.
He as mars is near the cusp of your 2nd of income. Mars is in the terms of mercury and face of Jupiter, who are rulers of the 2nd/8th axis.
So, confirming that he is working towards a financial contact.
Yes, it looks like what he is after is basically your money.
You as Venus are approaching a conjunction with Neptune, ruler of the 12th, in the 12th.
So, careful about being deceived or being under the delusion of doing a charitable action.
Moon is being burnt by sun, both in the 12th of hidden matters, and will make one more aspect before changing signs, which is a sextile to pluto, his co-ruler.
You'll be tempted to move towards him, but Part of Fortune on the ascendent says your luck will come from giving importance to yourself!