What is going to happen

Skala 3210

not sure where to post this

a while ago i posted a question about my job here, but now situation is getting complicated as company is in worse state now

so, questions are simple - what is going to happen, are we going to survive, how am i going to end up in all this ...

waybread

We need a chart dated and timed for the moment when this became a burning issue for you. Please provide a few details.

tikana

not sure where to post this

a while ago i posted a question about my job here, but now situation is getting complicated as company is in worse state now

so, questions are simple - what is going to happen, are we going to survive, how am i going to end up in all this ...

want us to email your boss or you are asking through a horary chart?

Skala 3210

want us to email your boss or you are asking through a horary chart?

thank you, i know how to email myself :biggrin:

here is the chart for the exact date and time when i received the call with news that we could be shut down

Attachments

• astro_2gw_hor01.31172.49359.jpg
    astro_2gw_hor01.31172.49359.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 30

lux111

The time you got the call isn't necessarily the time you asked the question though is it.. I think you're kind of conflating event charts with horary and I think people haven't replied because of this murky set up... can you remember when you decided you wanted to ask the horary about it?

Also, you can't have lots of questions for one chart.. decide on one yes/no question

Last edited:

Skala 3210

did a horary question a while ago. but it was over six months now, so i thougt it was time to repeat it

should i or should it be a different kind of reading, progressive, transits or something?

waybread

There was a period a couple of weeks ago when nearly all of the planets were bound up in this gigantic T-square. Suggesting that nothing was going to look good for anybody, independently of the question.

Mercury (you) is pretty much unaspected.

It's not usual that I would suggest you discard this chart, but the timing just doesn't seem productive of getting a reasonable answer.

Are you still employed?