confused about marriage time due to different interpretations

AstroAndreea

Hello dear friends!
I have a question about marriage. I am very confused.I talked to 3 astrologers and I'm very confused. Can someone help me tell you when you think the time of marriage will come, if it comes and what kind of person can be the partner? Could I be prone to two marriages? I would like to know an opinion, I am very grateful for your help. I can attach my picture with my chart.
I don't understand anything about the 7th house and marriage now, I don't have planets in 7th house, but it's pretty close Saturn ....
Astrologers have been a little different in interpretation and I'm confused ... please help me, I'm really curious now.
If the picture is not clear I have a link: https://ibb.co/mXcFsx

Attachments

• astro_2gw_andreea.51354.24778.jpg
    astro_2gw_andreea.51354.24778.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

muchacho

7th lord Saturn and 7th lord in 8th could indicate no marriage or an unlucky choice or just distress. Depends on you general life situation and general outlook on life.

Januarystorm

no, from what i have studied in different charts, Saturn in the 8th house does not deny marriage especially when it is in this particular sign

Saturn- when in its OWN sign of Aquarius (in which it is technically exalted and extremely strong) does not DENY anything of that house whatsoever, it does however delay everything that that house stands for

for you, saturn rules the 7th house and sits in the 8th house, so naturally the subjects of marriage, partnerships, your view on other people and big tax breaks, sudden ups and downs in life, other people's money and so forth- are being delayed, frustrated, cold and are generally probably issues you experience fear and anxiety over (both things saturn stands for)

because you have saturn in its own sign of aquarius- this means you will get all those things- and when you get them- it will be something durable, long-lasting, stable, reliable and permanent. because that is what saturn is

dont think that its jupiter and venus that give the best and most lucky presents and blessings, Saturns blessings, although something we must work hard on everyday in a repetitive and perhaps agonizingly routinely manner, will not only stay with us the longest, they are the things we look back on and say- i worked for it, i did it myself, and no one can ever take this away from me because in DOING so i not only got this reward/end result but i changed myself to become better and more focused and smarter, the rewards saturn will give you will be the ones you WILL see as the ones that counted the most and that are the ones you will take the most pride and pleasure in- and they will stay with you and nothing and no one can take them away- that is the power of saturn, especially repeating again- in its own amazing sign of aquarius

saturn is trying to teach you something about partnerships- until you learn that lesson, either you will encounter partners that will teach you, or life itself will teach you any way you are able to understand it, whichever way that may be, saturn does not believe in soft approaches dont forget but still- dont worry, if you dont get it the first time, it wont stop until you get it, however many years this may take you is up to you-

dont forget that any problem you have WILL get bigger until you start working on it- so its all good- you have all the power and control over your life to do that

that being said, you are only 25- from my perspective and understanding of saturn that is probably not the age saturn thinks your ready

especially since i understand you are probably NOT in a relationship- but already thinking about marriage- how can you already think of marriage when you dont have a partner? wait until you have the experience of the person and the relationship before you make decisions that clearly have nothing to do with love, but with a time stamp no one but you have put on yourself for no apparent reason. what if you meet a guy- you start dating- but feel in your heart its better to wait? what if you meet a guy and decide never to get married- or decide to get married within 4 days- who knows? anything is possible just dont rush yourself in to something you may regret later- THAT will be something you will truly hurt yourself with, not being married at 25- is not hurting yourself, its being smart and understanding.

that being said i looked at your chart/solar returns/progressions

2023 seems to point out all indicators of marriage

i have attached the solar return for 2023

libra ascendant- big indicator that relationships will be the main focus of the year

than we have sun, jupiter AND the north node in the 7th house
that triples the intensity lets just put it that way

venus in the 9th house

and the biggest indicator, moon opposite uranus

also in 2023 jupiter will be transiting tarus- your sun sign

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2018-03-14 om 03.21.05.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2018-03-14 om 03.21.05.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 25

AstroAndreea

Thank you so much for your message Januarystorm. I am not rushing on marrige but I want to marry at 28 years not very old (this is what I want but who knows what saturn thinks about me.
One of the astrologers told me that I would marry an elderly man, possibly a widow, a man with business, another told me that I would be in concubinage than marriage, and another gave me two possibilities to first marry with a person characterized by Saturn, maybe older than me, more mature and yet I could have a second marriage with a beautiful face person, characterized by Venus. Now I can tell you that my first serious relationship. I Started to date late at 20 years old and after some time I was with this person who was a Capricorn Sun, we moved together but we broke up after 3 years because he cheated on me... after that i didn't had serious relationships 1 year but now I am in a relationship with a man, Taurus sun like me, who is how I imagined my man.
I am not hurry with marriage, don't understand me wrong, I just want that someday... maybe at 27-28. I just wanted to ask because I was confused with this part of life because of the 3 different opinions here.
PS: Both of them are 2 years younger than me. Never been with a man that was older than me.

What do you think about the partner that is given to me in this life, how would you describe it?

Last edited:

AstroAndreea

7th lord Saturn and 7th lord in 8th could indicate no marriage or an unlucky choice or just distress. Depends on you general life situation and general outlook on life.
Terrible, I really want to marry someday. I can tell you that my first serious relationship including the beginning of sexual life, was at the age of 20. :biggrin: Maybe this was denied.

JUPITERASC

Hello dear friends!
I have a question about marriage. I am very confused.I talked to 3 astrologers and I'm very confused. Can someone help me tell you when you think the time of marriage will come, if it comes and what kind of person can be the partner? Could I be prone to two marriages? I would like to know an opinion, I am very grateful for your help. I can attach my picture with my chart.
I don't understand anything about the 7th house and marriage now, I don't have planets in 7th house, but it's pretty close Saturn ....
Astrologers have been a little different in interpretation and I'm confused ... please help me, I'm really curious now.
If the picture is not clear I have a link: https://ibb.co/mXcFsx

on our Traditional astrology board
there is a thread titled DELINEATING MARRIAGE - MEDIEVAL METHOD
at
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49297
which provides multiple examples :smile:
that any member may apply to their own chart
after some reading and study of the concepts

This is very intriguing subject isn't it? :)

Well, I must mention in the very beginning in explaining the methods here that they are of medieval astrology type (Bonatti, Abu Ali, Al Khayat and etc.).
To say that the method is 'Traiditional' is really using very wide range of time span in which different techniques for delineating marriage were used.
For example, the Hellenistic Astrologer's (Valens, Dorotheus and etc.) have used methods on their own, methods which I'll probably (not even later) not explain on this thread, but we can open another thread for that matter.
As this section of Traditional Astrology is quite new and in its beginnings, we now trow out the techniques here and there and title them as "Traditional". I hope that in the future we can make sub sections of traditional astrology, such as: "Medieval Astrology", "Hellenistic Astrology", Renaissance Astrology" and etc..

There are certain rules in Medieval Astrology compiled which can give quite good and workable methods for delineating marriage. The rules one can learn for a short period of time, but the practice is what is needed in order these rules to become second nature of the astrologer's intuitive tool in delineating such things as Marriage in the chart. This is what I would like to do on this thread: to practice as much charts as I/we will have the time to do it.

The Technique

The Compound Almuten is what is very practical thing in almost all methods used in medieval delineation. It seems that Bonatti and other medievals were very fond on Compound Almutens.
I will first give delineation for male charts, and in some later post will explain the delineation for female charts.

Finding the Compound Almuten for Marriage:

Find the Rulers of all 5 dignities for these places:

1. 7th house cusp

2. Lord of the 7th house

3. Planets in 7th house (if any)

4. Moon

5. Venus

6. Part of Marriage (According to Hermes) (ASC + VE - SA) for Men.

The Planet which gets most points over these places is Almuten of Marriage.
But consider also if there are impediments to these places.
If there is affliction to 7th house (by some Malefic's square or opposition), to the Moon (aspect, combust, cadent, retrograde and etc.)

See if one of the individiaul Almutens over these places is joined to the Lord of the Ascendant or its Almuten or the Lord of the 7th or its Almuten.
If they are in trine or sextile, and if especially in reception, then the native will rejoice in living beautiful life with his wife according to his desire.

But if the aspects were without reception, or if the aspects were square or opposition, then the significations will be judged lower.

Bonatti:

Example:
35kl8as.png

This is the chart of Akihito, Emperor of Japan

His chart is given on astrodatabank site as a chart of a man with successful marriage.

First we make Compound Almuten for these places:

1. 7th House Cusp at 28 Gemini:
Mercury 5, 3,
Saturn 3, 2
Jupiter 3
Sun 1

2. Ruler of 7th, Mercury in 16 Sag
Jupiter 5, 3
Sun 3
Saturn 3
Venus 2
Moon 1

3. Planets in 7th - there are no planets here

4. Moon 20 Pisces
Jupiter 5
Venus 4, 3
Mars, 3, 2, 1
Moon 3

5. Venus 15 Aquarius
Saturn 5, 3
Mercury, 3, 1
Jupiter 3, 2

6 Part of Marriage at 29 Sag
Jupiter 5, 3
Sun 3
Saturn 3, 1
Mars 2

Total:
Mercury 12
Saturn 20
Jupiter 29

No need to calculate further, Jupiter is Almuten of Marriage.
Look how strong is that Jupiter up there on MC.
He is receiving the Sun by sextile and the Part of Marriage on the Ascendant.

7th house cusp not impeded.
Its lord - Mercury, cadent (but in the first sign), not afflicted by Malefic's square or opposition, not by combustion.
Moon - not afflicted.
Venus - Saturn receives here in Aquarius.
Part of Marriage not afflicted, but indeed highlightened by ASC and Sun.

Lord (and also Almuten) of the 1st, and the Lord (and also Almuten) of the 7th are in Sextile. Jupiter receives Mercury.

Quite fortunate chart for marriage.
Thank you so much for your message Januarystorm. I am not rushing on marrige but I want to marry at 28 years not very old (this is what I want but who knows what saturn thinks about me.
One of the astrologers told me that I would marry an elderly man, possibly a widow, a man with business, another told me that I would be in concubinage than marriage, and another gave me two possibilities to first marry with a person characterized by Saturn, maybe older than me, more mature and yet I could have a second marriage with a beautiful face person, characterized by Venus. Now I can tell you that my first serious relationship. I Started to date late at 20 years old and after some time I was with this person who was a Capricorn Sun, we moved together but we broke up after 3 years because he cheated on me... after that i didn't had serious relationships 1 year but now I am in a relationship with a man, Taurus sun like me, who is how I imagined my man.
I am not hurry with marriage, don't understand me wrong, I just want that someday... maybe at 27-28. I just wanted to ask because I was confused with this part of life because of the 3 different opinions here.
PS: Both of them are 2 years younger than me. Never been with a man that was older than me.

What do you think about the partner that is given to me in this life, how would you describe it?

AstroAndreea

on our Traditional astrology board
there is a thread titled DELINEATING MARRIAGE - MEDIEVAL METHOD
at
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49297
which provides multiple examples :smile:
that any member may apply to their own chart
after some reading and study of the concepts
Thank you, I will take a look.

Januarystorm

as for your partner

descendant in aquarius- someone who is most of all a person that does things his own way, perhaps not the way others would do it- but he would not care about that anyway- he wants to live his life the way he thinks he should live his life, he could have quite different ideas and the way he thinks is unusual, unique and always something you would not think of yourself, he is a humanitarian, someone that thinks of the greater cause- of the bigger problems in life, he is not focused so much on himself or on others in particular- he looks at the bigger picture- not individual frames.

he would appear to be quite detached and not someone that you would describe as overly emotional. he will keep himself in check and overly dramatic gestures or scenes is not something he likes or does himself.

because saturn so heavily impacting your 7 th house (being the lord of the 7th and sitting right on the 8th house cusp) is why people are telling you your partner would be older

i have not found that to be so in every single case- probably he will be OLDER a couple of years or months even, but he could even be younger than you in YEARS- HOWEVER that is not what this is about with saturn- what i can tell you for sure, that regardless of age- even if your partner is younger than you- he will be the MATURE or RESPONSIBLE one of you two- the way someone acts or behaves has nothing to do with age- its about a state of mind, i have seen 19 year olds acting like grandmas and 44 year old woman acting like they are still in their twenties- its not the count of years, its how you behave/feel/act/talk etc etc, so even if your spouse is 10 years younger- between the two of you- you will be the 'younger more childlike more playful etc' partner. THAT is what saturn implies- he will be the one that is likely to think of the future, to save, to pay bills and do all of those lovely routine things that saturn is known for

one last thing that is very very important

we do not only judge the fact that saturn is the ruler of you 7th house sitting there at the cusp of the 8th and say- well thats no marriage for you or bad partnerships- and no intelligent and dignified and really knowledgable astrologer would ever even think of telling you that- and if someone ever does you just smile in their face but go away from them- because clearly they are NOT someone you or anyone for that matter should ever listen to- just say thanks and leave because the 7th lord, venus, the position of venus and the 7th lord and 100000 other factors play a role in this- and it is a FACT that saturn is NEVER a plain and simple denial of anything- i have seen many charts with saturn in many houses and there are milllions of examples where saturn does give what that house stands for (maybe later, maybe it will be harder but it does not deny- only if you believe it will deny- but thats your own choice)

anyway, my point is

your 7th house lord is sitting in his own practically exalted sign, in a house he feels quite comfortable in, yes it is saturn, but an exalted really comfy saturn- so your partner is going to have all the good qualities of saturn- the practical nature, the good work ethic, the responsibility, the financial cunningness, the reliability and dependability- which are all things, i would say, would only enhance a man and his ability to love and care for his spouse.

just a lil something for you to think about

dont worry- i have seen your chart- you will marry at 30 and it could very well be this taurus sun man you talk about because jupiter will be transiting taurus at that time- so anytime jupiter transits our important planets there is always certainly something joyful happening in the lives of people- and a weddings sounds like the ultimate joyful occasion dont you agree:innocent:

AstroAndreea

dont worry- i have seen your chart- you will marry at 30 and it could very well be this taurus sun man you talk about because jupiter will be transiting taurus at that time- so anytime jupiter transits our important planets there is always certainly something joyful happening in the lives of people- and a weddings sounds like the ultimate joyful occasion dont you agree:innocent:

Thank you so much for all the information you gave me. I agree with you. You are the best and you are the only person who has so many arguments, who makes me understand better. I appreciate it a lot and I feel I have understood much better now. Many people rushed to say that I won't marry or I will marry when I'll be older. Now, as the Universe wants, I have nothing to do but to live my life and I will understand more along the way. I am a beginner in astrology so I still have no way to know so many things to figure out if the other astrologers have said is true. That's why I asked for advice/explanations. Once again, thank you :love::love::love:
I wish you all the best in the world, stay healthy and always be very successful in your career.

Last edited:

Januarystorm

in almost 99 percent of the charts i see, the number one signification of a marriage occuring is the moon opposite uranus in the solar return chart of that year

(see the picture i attached from an astrologers website where they conduct research over millions of charts to see what kind of aspects point to which event in life etc etc- they do it very strict and i have found their research to be very accurate)

your solar return moon of 2023 is in scorpio and your solar return uranus is in taurus- and they are almost forming an exact opposition

than looking for other configurations to confirm marriage
1. ascendant in libra
2. jupiter in 7th house
3. sun in 7th house
4. north node in 7th house
5. venus in the 9th house
6. venus TRINE ascendant
7. venus SEXTILE jupiter (0.24 which is almost spot on exact)
8. venus TRINE saturn (you need saturn for that commitment factor- to make it permament and stable like a marriage needs)
9. venus culminates in the chart (meaning it has the highest degree) and to top that- the second highest degree belongs to jupiter
10. the ruler of the 9th house retrograde is a major indicator of marriage believe it or not- and you have the 9th house cusp in gemini, ruled by mercury- who is yep- retrograde

combining all these factors, it is pretty safe to say that its gonna happen in 2023, have fun enjoy and cheers! try to focus on what makes you happy and everything will always work itself out:w00t:

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2018-03-14 om 21.05.08.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2018-03-14 om 21.05.08.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

muchacho

Terrible, I really want to marry someday. I can tell you that my first serious relationship including the beginning of sexual life, was at the age of 20. :biggrin: Maybe this was denied.
Could be. I took a look at your vedic chart, just in case. And it confirms what I've said above. Time period between 2023 and 2025 seems good for marriage, especially 2025 when you also have the transits to support it.

annsolange

Hi @Januarystorm, this is so so fascinating. I've never even heard of this before. I am soooo desperate to get married or even get in a relationship. Would you be able to look at my chart. I've been studying astrology for almost 2 years. I was able to pull up my solar return chart for this year 2018 in Los Angeles where I currently live. My relocated chart placed all my 6th house planets in my 7th. As for my solar return 2018 chart, I like all the planets placed in the 2nd and the rising sagitarius however the ruler is in the 12th. I would be so grateful if you could take a look and let me know please.

Attachments

• birth chart.gif
    birth chart.gif
    47.7 KB · Views: 17
  • InkedALSolarreturnchart.jpg
    InkedALSolarreturnchart.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 14

Januarystorm

Hi @Januarystorm, this is so so fascinating. I've never even heard of this before. I am soooo desperate to get married or even get in a relationship. Would you be able to look at my chart. I've been studying astrology for almost 2 years. I was able to pull up my solar return chart for this year 2018 in Los Angeles where I currently live. My relocated chart placed all my 6th house planets in my 7th. As for my solar return 2018 chart, I like all the planets placed in the 2nd and the rising sagitarius however the ruler is in the 12th. I would be so grateful if you could take a look and let me know please.

yes, for you it was a bit easier to find

as i see it, i can almost confirm positively that you will get married in 2021- around the start of the year february/march

1. solar return moon opposite uranus
2. jupiter and saturn aspecting the 7th house cusp
3. uranus in 10th house (meaning sudden changes in social status)
4. venus trine the part of fortune
5. 9th lord jupiter retrograde
6. 7th lord in the 7th house

these are enough to say that this is a possible year, but not to say FOR SURE thats going to happen

so i looked at your progressed chart

well what do you know, exactly around the time the solar return chart shows you the potentiality of getting married that year- exactly then, your progressed ASCENDANT is changing signs- this is a BIG BIG deal which means everything that YOU are- is changing drastically, major major life changes- and ALSO around that time the progressed moon changes signs as well around may

so looking at everything together- i can safely say that 2021 is going to be the year you are getting married

cheers and good luck!

AstroAndreea

in almost 99 percent of the charts i see, the number one signification of a marriage occuring is the moon opposite uranus in the solar return chart of that year

combining all these factors, it is pretty safe to say that its gonna happen in 2023, have fun enjoy and cheers! try to focus on what makes you happy and everything will always work itself out:w00t:
Thanks a lot, so let me understand, I will have only one marriage and not two as one of the other astrologer said, right?

JUPITERASC

AstroAndrea - would be useful to view your SIDEREAL natal chart
over on astro.com EXTENDED CHART SELECTION PAGE
there is option to create Sidereal natal chart
:smile:

AstroAndreea

AstroAndrea - would be useful to view your SIDEREAL natal chart
over on astro.com EXTENDED CHART SELECTION PAGE
there is option to create Sidereal natal chart
:smile:

First, thank you for your suggestion...but I don't know Sideral Astrology, I tried long ago to make my chart Sideral and it looked like I was Aries Sun and Cancer Ascendent and I really don't resonate with this, it doesn't seem to resemble me. Taurus Sun and Leo AC - yes (Leo especially is like how I look)... and now I study Tropical Astrology. If I look for Sideral it makes me confused. If you know, please tell me more.

Last edited: