Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 06-30-2014, 07:31 PM

venus harmed

I didn't know how to find the exact calculator for the vedic chart , anw as far as I'm concerned , I have the aspect between sun and saturn , and according to what I;ve read , saturn under aspect with sun can harm venus
but i don't know how it's harmed and the result when the venus 's harmed by saturn
also my venus is in gemini 11th house , and I'm about to go through the venus mahadasha so I'm a little bit worried about the harmed venus

can anyone give me some insight about this ?

Last edited by luvsu_178; 07-02-2014 at 07:34 AM.
Unread 06-30-2014, 09:02 PM

Re: venus harmed

post your birth info and ill have a look.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alamits For This Useful Post:
luvsu_178 (07-02-2014)
Unread 06-30-2014, 10:22 PM

venus is in 11th house (upachaya houses) and is placed in a great friend sign mercury so i wouldn't worry about that placement. planets placed in upachaya houses 3,6,11 improve overtime let it be a benefic planet or a malefic.

look in see what venus rules in your chart if it rules trikon houses(1,5,9) then it is considered as benefic if it rules both trikon and dushana houses then it is also benefic since trikon outweighs dushana houses.

saturn is a great friend of venus as long as it wont be placed near venus like conjunction.

sun is neutral to saturn and saturn is neutral to sun but either way saturn would be combusted here. if both this malefic planets are placed in trikon houses(1,5,9) then they would do great. sometimes other astrologer say that saturn is oil and so the qualities of sun here might become more stronger and if it would aspect venus. venus is neutral to sun while sun is neutral to venus then it wont be bad as long as its not near venus and it wont combust venus.

look again for the house that they rule and see if it is the malefic houses.
The Following User Says Thank You to Akkabane For This Useful Post:
luvsu_178 (07-02-2014)
Unread 07-01-2014, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamits View Post
post your birth info and ill have a look.
my birth info: DOB : 17.08.1993/ born at 5.45 A.M in Hanoi city , VietNam
tks in advance ^^
Unread 07-01-2014, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akkabane View Post
venus is in 11th house (upachaya houses) and is placed in a great friend sign mercury so i wouldn't worry about that placement. planets placed in upachaya houses 3,6,11 improve overtime let it be a benefic planet or a malefic.

look in see what venus rules in your chart if it rules trikon houses(1,5,9) then it is considered as benefic if it rules both trikon and dushana houses then it is also benefic since trikon outweighs dushana houses.

saturn is a great friend of venus as long as it wont be placed near venus like conjunction.

sun is neutral to saturn and saturn is neutral to sun but either way saturn would be combusted here. if both this malefic planets are placed in trikon houses(1,5,9) then they would do great. sometimes other astrologer say that saturn is oil and so the qualities of sun here might become more stronger and if it would aspect venus. venus is neutral to sun while sun is neutral to venus then it wont be bad as long as its not near venus and it wont combust venus.

look again for the house that they rule and see if it is the malefic houses.
tks for your answer
anw , my venus rules 3 and 10 th house , none of them are trikon and dushana houses , so is it bad ?
my saturn in 7th house and sun in 1st house , it isn't near venus right ?
but my sun is at 00.16 degree , so in western it's predicted to be in the end of 12th house , does it make any sense ? I'm really confused about this
and both sun and saturn dont have any aspect with venus

Tags
harmed, venus