Will I find a full time job by August?

LovelyNomad7

I'm about to finish the semester off and I've begun filling out job applications. I want to know if I'm going to find a job by August because that's when my lease is up. Please help. I'll greatly appreciate it! :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_35_will_i_find_a_full_time_job_by_aug.68521.27958.jpg
    astro_2gw_35_will_i_find_a_full_time_job_by_aug.68521.27958.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 17

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm about to finish the semester off and I've begun filling out job applications. I want to know if I'm going to find a job by August because that's when my lease is up. Please help. I'll greatly appreciate it! :)

You are signified by the Sun. Looking for a job when you do not have one is represented by the 6th house, ruled here by Saturn.

Sun and Saturn exactly square each other, so I see that, yes, you should find a job by August.

As it is an opposition, There may be obstacles or delays, as the aspect between the significators is an opposition, also because Saturn is retrograde and both your significators are peregrine.

Sun is in the 9th house of teaching and higher learning; Saturn, in the 3rd house of communication. So I can see you working with both your undergraduate degree and the work you have done more recently this year. Also, Moon's next aspect is a trine to Mercury. So again it points to working with speech or language.

You are really changing at a cellular level right now, having had the total solar eclipse on your Sun last November, which will be triggered again by the upcoming eclipse opposite your Sun on May 10th, right after your last final. Open yourself to ride the crest of these powerfully transformational energies.

LovelyNomad7

Yay good to know! I know it'll probably be difficult because I am sure many other people my age are looking for jobs as well. However, I will not give up. I will look and look and look. Yes, that is exciting to know! I've been hoping that would be the case. I can feel myself changing. Despite all the difficulties I'll continue to push ahead. Yes, although it is difficult for me to let things be out of my control I realize it is what I must do especially at this point in time.

Thanks again for your insight Ilene :) It's greatly appreciated!

LovelyNomad7

Hi Ilene,

I was hired at a pediatric clinic in Houston. I'm going to a staff meeting on Monday and then I begin my training the following week. I just have to wait for my licensing paperwork to be processed to begin so that is probably going to take some time. I've submitted most of my paperwork but I am still missing a couple of things. I hope everything turns out well & I hope to meet u p with you before I move!

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi Ilene,

I was hired at a pediatric clinic in Houston. I'm going to a staff meeting on Monday and then I begin my training the following week. I just have to wait for my licensing paperwork to be processed to begin so that is probably going to take some time. I've submitted most of my paperwork but I am still missing a couple of things. I hope everything turns out well & I hope to meet u p with you before I move!

So glad to hear the good news!
Email me when you get a chance and we can see about meeting up before you go.