Have I chosen the right career?

Hello,
I am actually pursuing a career in the media, radio and TV presenting. I would appreciate any opinions on my natal chart and if you see any signals that that is the right career choice. If not, what do you think my chart is saying I should do?

Also, if you wanna add any insight into my (non existent at the moment) love life from what you can see in my natal on to that, I would enjoy hearing your opinions!

Thank you :) xx

Attachments

• natal.gif
    natal.gif
    46.6 KB · Views: 14

Mylietus

I usually dont use whole sign so this is an interesting look

well for starters you view the status of the 6th house as meant by everyday work/ service - Your moon is basically in there - I would take that to mean you derive emotional benefit mostly from your work or services that you provide. You may even establish emotional relationship with those who you work with on a daily basis.

For the career and destiny in generally we usually look at the 10th house(aspirations, ambition, recognition.) There is mercury (communication), venus (lesser fortune), and Jupiter (greater fortune) - lets just say that your quite fortune therein! The 10th house is also In leo so I would take that to mean you fiery, upbeat, even jovial and optimistic when it comes to your career.

I could however be completely wrong because of the use whole sign system. so that mercury venus and jupt. are in the 11th instead! consider the use of other house methods like equal or porphyry - but its up to you.

I usually dont use whole sign so this is an interesting look

well for starters you view the status of the 6th house as meant by everyday work/ service - Your moon is basically in there - I would take that to mean you derive emotional benefit mostly from your work or services that you provide. You may even establish emotional relationship with those who you work with on a daily basis.

For the career and destiny in generally we usually look at the 10th house(aspirations, ambition, recognition.) There is mercury (communication), venus (lesser fortune), and Jupiter (greater fortune) - lets just say that your quite fortune therein! The 10th house is also In leo so I would take that to mean you fiery, upbeat, even jovial and optimistic when it comes to your career.

I could however be completely wrong because of the use whole sign system. so that mercury venus and jupt. are in the 11th instead! consider the use of other house methods like equal or porphyry - but its up to you.

Thanks for your reply Mylietus! I used to read my charts using Placidus- which house system do you use? I have now started using whole house because the chart kind of resonated with me and my life more when I viewed it that way if that makes sense. Using Placidus puts my 9th house in Leo. But I never really understood that, most of the 9th house issues never really concerned me (apart from maybe publishing- I write) but my chart suddenly made sense when Merc, Jup and Venus became 10th house planets using whole house.

With regards to being completely wrong, never underestimate your interpretation powers because you are spot on with the description of my approach to career, and what you said about effects of the 6th house moon- I always establish really close friendships through work and colleagues. :)

Mylietus

Thanks for your reply Mylietus! I used to read my charts using Placidus- which house system do you use? I have now started using whole house because the chart kind of resonated with me and my life more when I viewed it that way if that makes sense. Using Placidus puts my 9th house in Leo. But I never really understood that, most of the 9th house issues never really concerned me (apart from maybe publishing- I write) but my chart suddenly made sense when Merc, Jup and Venus became 10th house planets using whole house.

With regards to being completely wrong, never underestimate your interpretation powers because you are spot on with the description of my approach to career, and what you said about effects of the 6th house moon- I always establish really close friendships through work and colleagues. :)
ah, Im glad to hear I hit the mark [celebrates]. I used to use Placidus. Now I usually use Poryphry or equal. the only bone I have to pick (w/ all house systems exept equal[and apparently whole sign too]) is that at high altitudes a house arc can be over 30 degrees and as small as 10 degrees (like in fairbanks alaska).

With regards to the 9th house. I was taught that that house usually has to do with travel, anything that is far off and with religion. Publishing I though has to do with the 3rd (communication, immediate environment) (3rd opposite the 9th or every house is inverse to the one opposing it). Anyways I'm glad I could render some insight. Take care !