Moon , Sun , Ac , Mercury are all the same Leo sign

JUPITERASC

With all the moon sun ac and mercury in leo , meaning that i have all the leo things rite ?
Not necessarily!! ALL the planets have some influence - just three planets cannot show the whole picture http://www.skyscript.co.uk/ left margin gives house meanings as well as more on each planet

As well as that, how certain are you that this is your correct time of birth? I ask because if you had been born less than half an hour later you could have a Virgo ascendant
:smile:

tautomer

You have a t square between the sun, saturn, and pluto. That is going to make you feel like all of your power and confidance has been zapped away. That is a very difficult tsquare.

miquar

Following on from what tautomer said, all Leo types benefit from journeying inwardly at certain junctures in life, in order to connect with the centre from which their creative energy flows. Leo types often start out with a naive confidence that things will fall into place for them - that they are chosen for some special destiny. But often at some point the individual loses faith in their own specialness, and this is when they will hopefully go on the inner journey to rediscover a sense of meaning and significance to their lives.

I suspect that with your Sun and Ascendant in Leo both making aspects to Chiron, Saturn and Pluto, that this naivety may have been buried beneath fear, perhaps largely because of the fear and oppressive behaviour of the people around you, for as long as you can remember. Moon conjunct Mercury in Leo in the 12th house suggests that your longing to share your creative inspiration with family members may have fallen on stony ground due to some kind of family taboo around celebrating one's uniqueness.

In a sense all this is in your favour, because you are given a short cut to the deeper meaning of Leo - a sense of self-hood which most people will never know, and which the more confident Leo types you may have come across secretly yearn for. But as tautomer says, it won't always be an easy path to find it. You might want to read the myth of Parsifal And The Holy Grail, and also Liz Greene's interpretation of it in 'Pluto'.

aquarius7000

Hi,

I cannot see your chart anymore, but next time you may want to follow this method of attaching it: Attaching Chart as a Thumbnail! It's a little more durable.:)

Hence, as per my guessing game, you may want to check if either Sat or Nep are aspecting those Leo planets/Asc. Chalk has written something very valid about the 12th house also, which may work against what Leo otherwise promises. You are right though in expecting Leo to lend confidence, but that is one of the pure Leo traits, just like fierce loyalty or immence generosity and also a bit of arrogance now and then;). However, if the personal planets/Asc in Leo should be under the shadow of the likes of Sat and Nep, well, then we have a bit of a cocktail there, now, don't we? So, the Leo energy has to struggle more to bring itself to the forefront, and for you to feel and live it.

:)AQ7

luvsu_178

I suspect that with your Sun and Ascendant in Leo both making aspects to Chiron, Saturn and Pluto, that this naivety may have been buried beneath fear, perhaps largely because of the fear and oppressive behaviour of the people around you, for as long as you can remember. Moon conjunct Mercury in Leo in the 12th house suggests that your longing to share your creative inspiration with family members may have fallen on stony ground due to some kind of family taboo around celebrating one's uniqueness..
what I wonder is the naive confident of Leo like you said :)) I mean , I'm not a shy person or insecure or sth like that , it's just like , for example if I have a presentation fully prepared , I will be extra confident =) but if without any preparation I will be like a real coward =))
I don't know why my Leo frs are so confident all the time , even they're not good at it , maybe like you said the naivety may have been buried beneath fear and worry of mine

luvsu_178

Hi,

I cannot see your chart anymore, but next time you may want to follow this method of attaching it: Attaching Chart as a Thumbnail! It's a little more durable.:)

Hence, as per my guessing game, you may want to check if either Sat or Nep are aspecting those Leo planets/Asc. Chalk has written something very valid about the 12th house also, which may work against what Leo otherwise promises. You are right though in expecting Leo to lend confidence, but that is one of the pure Leo traits, just like fierce loyalty or immence generosity and also a bit of arrogance now and then;). However, if the personal planets/Asc in Leo should be under the shadow of the likes of Sat and Nep, well, then we have a bit of a cocktail there, now, don't we? So, the Leo energy has to struggle more to bring itself to the forefront, and for you to feel and live it.

:)AQ7

I've already edited , now you can see hi
I don't know "the Sat or Nep are aspecting.." mean :( sr because I don't really know much about the astro :( can you tell me more details plz tks you :)

luvsu_178

Not necessarily!! ALL the planets have some influence - just three planets cannot show the whole picture http://www.skyscript.co.uk/ left margin gives house meanings as well as more on each planet

As well as that, how certain are you that this is your correct time of birth? I ask because if you had been born less than half an hour later you could have a Virgo ascendant
:smile:
I'm quite sure about my time of birth :)) because for some reasons my family find the time of birth very important :))

Last edited:

miquar

what I wonder is the naive confident of Leo like you said :)) I mean , I'm not a shy person or insecure or sth like that , it's just like , for example if I have a presentation fully prepared , I will be extra confident =) but if without any preparation I will be like a real coward =))
I don't know why my Leo frs are so confident all the time , even they're not good at it , maybe like you said the naivety may have been buried beneath fear and worry of mine

Hi Saturn in particular benefits from proper preparation - the preparation being motivated by failure and often yielding great results. With Saturn on an angle in hard aspect to the Leo Sun and Ascendant, its no wonder that you always feel the need to prepare. Just as some of your friends don't worry enough about taking responsibility for getting the best out of themselves, so you perhaps worry too much about this. There is a balance somewhere which you can find.

This may involve digging deep into your emotional nature because of the t square to Pluto made by the Sun Saturn opposition. Ultimately you will find a new understanding of what it means to succeed or fail - this is especially so with Chiron being involved. This is very important -although it is natural process of maturation that will gradually come into being over time, any conscious cooperation you put into it will be fruitful in terms of your happiness.

Reading the Tao Te Ching may be god for you, if you haven't already, since it illuminates this issue very well.

theV

Hi and welcome to the site your chart is not showing try to upload it on photobucket or imgur or as attachment

I want to know how was relationship with ur father as ur sun making hard aspect to pluto saturn

luvsu_178

Hi and welcome to the site your chart is not showing try to upload it on photobucket or imgur or as attachment

I want to know how was relationship with ur father as ur sun making hard aspect to pluto saturn

http://s1320.beta.photobucket.com/user/Gintokiaholic/media/191A4078-0AD1-4E6C-ACEB-51CA488DB616-4771-000004AA7F84DA58.jpg.html

My relationship with my Dad is NOT good , don't want to say it's the worst relationship I've ever had =) He is very strict and hate almost everything about art @@ unlike me , who is very into about it , he wants me to be like him with no best fr, no modern clothes or hairstyle , just studying studying studying =A=
also he loves me so much ( and of course I do ) , works hard to earn money , always wants to protect me , wants all the best for me bla bla but both of us can't stand together without a fight :<

theV

I agree with you on some point mark, most of leo do have a special self important and most of them are naive. I have read about the sun pluto aspect. those native seems life expose them to the dark side of life

"So, when you have a Moon/Pluto aspect, jungle mentality comes natural to you, which, naturally, is extremely wearisome, but you don't question it. It's just who you are. On the other hand, with Sun/Pluto aspects, you are not genetically predisposed to jungle life, but life seems to constantly throw predators at you and you feel like someone who was born in the "civilized" parts of the world, but by a mysterious twist of fate, you are forced to live in the jungle."http://astrologyandlife.blogspot.com

I have a leo friend of mine too most of mine she dated we dominating and abusive to her