pluto in 4th house at 22 degrees??

Haneen

okay soo i just figured out that both pluto and mars in my chart at 22 degrees and from what I know (still a beginner in astrology) that 22 is a deadly degree like "kill or to be killed" from what I read and I'm extremely concerned that my pluto is at 22 degrees cause pluto is the planet of destruction or death

I understand why pluto is in my fourth house (it possibly indicates one of your parents dying I think) and my mom did pass away in 2020 but I wanna know why pluto is at 22 degrees plus having a malefic planet like mars at 22 degrees worry me too (side note I'm still learning about astrology and I probably sound dumb in this post but i'm just asking for some explanation here and here is my chart)

Attachments

• astro_2ast_haneen.83215.5697.jpg
    astro_2ast_haneen.83215.5697.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 32

Haneen

oops maybe I should've posted this in natal astrology and not in "Read my chart"oh well I can't do anything about that I guess

waybread

I don't know about "deadly degrees." They're not something I work with, mostly because I don't take a negative deterministic view towards astrology.

Mars and your moon-Pluto are joined by an aspect of 150 degrees called a quincunx (or sometimes inconjunct.) It is a mildly stressful aspect. You may find yourself feeling (moon) angry (Mars) about things, but not so strongly that you simply must do some thing about the situation.