Progressed new moon in the houses

Matahari

hello..

With in the next year, I will be having my second progressed new moon of my life. The first one was in my first house. I started my career as a film and tv composer. Now the second one, will fall in my second house. It will also conjunct progressed mercury,mars,ascendant and part of fortune. all making a trine to my natal Mc.

Is the Progressed new moon a total restart of ones life? Or a continuation of what one already has in motion? Will it indicate starting a totally new career?

Up until now, I have not made much money in my career .. and I feel so burnt out,always struggling. I have worked really hard. I have had success, but not a lot of money. Now, I have this overwhelming pull for money which I've never really had. TO the point where I feel I may have to change the career I have always been passionate about.

Or will I stay doing what im doing and finally make money at it?

any help would be welcome as Im very unsure what to think or do?

mata

Attachments

• progressed lunar return 2012.jpg
    progressed lunar return 2012.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 58
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 58
hello..

With in the next year, I will be having my second progressed new moon of my life. The first one was in my first house. I started my career as a film and tv composer. Now the second one, will fall in my second house. It will also conjunct progressed mercury,mars,ascendant and part of fortune. all making a trine to my natal Mc.

Is the Progressed new moon a total restart of ones life? Or a continuation of what one already has in motion? Will it indicate starting a totally new career? usually these are subtle internal influences unless the Angles are brought into play

Up until now, I have not made much money in my career .. and I feel so burnt out,always struggling. I have worked really hard. I have had success, but not a lot of money. Now, I have this overwhelming pull for money which I've never really had. TO the point where I feel I may have to change the career I have always been passionate about.

Or will I stay doing what im doing and finally make money at it?

any help would be welcome as Im very unsure what to think or do?

mata

next year t saturn will be in late libra/scorpio and therefore conj Asc. it would have been most helpful if you posted transits with these charts, to see what else was going on here...

I had prog sun/moon in sept 1987 in my 5th house and wasn't even in a relationship and next will be in 2017. Thing with progressions, like transits they all act as background influences until they make an aspect to a natal chart or Angle ie: Asc/Mc
You could look what transits espec t mars is doing around next april, as this planet is like an 'ignition key' pushing people into action...

Katrin

the prog new moon is an incredible game changer-i had one in my 5th house awhile back and the 'karmic' connections - going into that phase - were incredible, lightening speed.

JUPITERASC

hello.. With in the next year, I will be having my second progressed new moon of my life. The first one was in my first house. I started my career as a film and tv composer. Now the second one, will fall in my second house. It will also conjunct progressed mercury,mars,ascendant and part of fortune. all making a trine to my natal Mc. Is the Progressed new moon a total restart of ones life? Or a continuation of what one already has in motion? Will it indicate starting a totally new career? Up until now, I have not made much money in my career .. and I feel so burnt out,always struggling. I have worked really hard. I have had success, but not a lot of money. Now, I have this overwhelming pull for money which I've never really had. TO the point where I feel I may have to change the career I have always been passionate about. Or will I stay doing what im doing and finally make money at it? any help would be welcome as Im very unsure what to think or do?mata

this is a link to some reading regarding progressed moon http://www.cafeastrology.com/progressedmoonaspects.html and also http://www.cafeastrology.com/progressedmoonsigns.html :smile:

progressed planets/charts are more 'internal' changes, evolvements rather than 'events or external' matters. I don't read prog charts as stand alones it's more important to see where these planets are moving in the natal chart

Your natal chart is like a photograph as unique as your fingerprint, BUT the 10planets in the sky have not stayed where they were in your natal chart, they have all moved. Predictive astrology is mostly maths where those 10planets are now and the mathematical aspects they make to your natal charts ie: 180'=opposition, 90'=square, 60'=sextile and 120'=trine.

So your personality, grows, develops, changes, matures as we get older, this is reflected by your sun sign changing from it's natal position to the next sign along, so does your Asc and MC sign change. In fact from sun to mars especially are important, as the outer planets really don't move much, using a 'day for a year' secondary progressions.

What's the difference between Transits and Progressions?
“Transits are the planets currently orbiting in the sky and the relationships they form to each other and additionally, to your chart. Transits happen for everyone. They're important and effect you personally when they contact a planet or point in your chart. Transits represent outside energy, things happening outside yourself. They describe external events and your responses to them. Progressions, however, move very slowly and are a natural progression of your original birth chart. The events and emotions they describe are part of you, deeply ingrained in your psyche, internal, and psychological. And as they form aspects, these inner feelings start to become more important and central to your life”
http://www.artcharts.com/learn_astrology/progressed.html

If you want to research more into Secondary progressions try here
http://cafeastrology.com/secondaryprogressions.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_progression
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/progressions.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=67
http://www.khaldea.com/rudhyar/astroarticles/progressionsinastrology.php
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/progressions.html
http://astrolmass.com/progressions.htm

The most important of progressed planets is of course, sun & moon and then upto mars, as the outer planets hardly move by progression. Now like with transits, solar arcs --- it's what these progressed planets are doing NOW by mathematical aspect to your natal planets and Angles that is ultimately important.

Also I would take this opportunity to mention there is a ‘plethora’ of information in every forum top, called 'stickys' which cover, explain in great depth what each forum is all about, plus we have an Education forum for further research..

Matahari

Thanx all for the responses!

I have a fairly good grasp on the meaning of progressions in relation to transits and the natal.

I guess what I am curious about is, The fact that this progressed new moon is conjunct progressed mars, mercury asc, part of fortune. in the second house all trining the Mc.

The transits will be saturn entering the first house in scorpio. conjuncting mercury,mars neptune conjunction on the asc. As well as square the aquarius moon. Pluto trine Pluto in the 10th house. Jupiter moving through 7th into 8th.

it seems like a lot of movement....would love to know how this might manifest and what i should be doing to prepare for this?

thank you for all the help!

Thanx all for the responses!

I have a fairly good grasp on the meaning of progressions in relation to transits and the natal.

I guess what I am curious about is, The fact that this progressed new moon is conjunct progressed mars, mercury asc, part of fortune. in the second house all trining the Mc.

The transits will be saturn entering the first house in scorpio. conjuncting mercury,mars neptune conjunction on the asc. As well as square the aquarius moon. Pluto trine Pluto in the 10th house. Jupiter moving through 7th into 8th.

it seems like a lot of movement....would love to know how this might manifest and what i should be doing to prepare for this?

thank you for all the help!

it would have been helpful to put the current april transits along with these progressions...

the chart you posted was for April 2012 but in middle August 2012 T Saturn will be conj sun, setting off sun's aspects, this could be health problems.

the secondary progressions could or might be connected to how your earn your income, but don't pin all your hopes, or put your eggs in one basket, even a trine to MC is weak and you may even miss it..

next, middle November T saturn conj mercury, setting off mercury aspects. So all these transits simply don't happen 'all at once'. Middle Dec T Saturn conj Asc - not a great time for starting new projects

all these progressions into Saggi, could suggest plans with higher education, travel, the law, all 9th house matters. Do you have any plans in this direction?

Ruler of the Second House in the Fourth House
You don't mind spending money on your family or your home, because you value these things deeply. For you, the money that you earn is equal to a strong sense of security and emotional peace. Money may be earned by working out of your home, or by being involved in any form of domestic or home related activity. Real estate sales and property investments would be considerations also.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm#hr2

2nd house naturally ruled by taurus - who really quite like property, could suggest investing, doing up perhaps. Or, simply it could be Saggi, broadending the mind and updating your personal beliefs and values, through foreigners, or higher educaton.
Since you do not suggest anything that you aspire to, we are all ** ing in the wind here. You seem to know a fair amount about astrology, what's your take???

does anything here apply?

Matahari

Hi Astrologer 50,

I am including the transits for april 2012. i hope its the right format.. did on astro.com

I am a film and tv composer. I have worked really most of my life . have had some success, but not a lot of money at it. It seems that money is starting to flow more easily into my life. Royalty's playing a bigger picture in my life, which I think is 9th house stuff?

I have always dreamed of owning my own home and having a family, but have never had the money to do that. Its always been a roller coaster ride with finances. But now my work is being broadcast on Tv internationally all the time, so there is a more steady stream of money flowing in. I just never know? I sometimes go for months without any work and its very hard on me.

I do work at home though.

My last progressed new moon was in the first house and I started my career as a composer.

I am hoping that this progressed new moon will bring a steady stream of income, so that I can buy a house and start a family. I think pluto will finally be leaving my 2nd house. Pluto in the second put me through the ringer.

thanx

Mata

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_anonymous_2012410.3432.4772.pdf
    71.2 KB · Views: 38
Hi Astrologer 50,

I am including the transits for april 2012. i hope its the right format.. did on astro.com

I am a film and tv composer. I have worked really most of my life . have had some success, but not a lot of money at it. It seems that money is starting to flow more easily into my life. Royalty's playing a bigger picture in my life, which I think is 9th house stuff?

I do work at home though. [am not surprised with POF in4th and sun,mercury in 12th]

My last progressed new moon was in the first house and I started my career as a composer. [that's pinning a lot on just a prog moon, I bet there were lots of other things going with transits and solar arcs to.]

I am hoping that this progressed new moon will bring a steady stream of income, so that I can buy a house and start a family. I think pluto will finally be leaving my 2nd house. Pluto in the second put me through the ringer.

thanx

Mata

For something *major* to happen it should be reflected in not just progressions, but also transits, possibly solar arcs and even solar returs.
the info you posted was data, I (like most here) are visual and need to see the transits put on in Extended chart selection. Not to worry though.

With mercury conj neptune, have you ever thoughts of 'creative writing' to have another string to your bow? this aspect can show a very creative side, along with the typical daydreaming and fantisising side.

having moon on IC suggests lots of house moves and restlessness in family/home roots. also mother and/or women having an influence in home/career matters.

Moon in Opposition to Midheaven
Professionally speaking, you'll have to learn to go with the flow, as your main career may lack stability during the first half of your life. You may be a late bloomer where career is concerned, coming into full potential later in life. You can expect a strong female influence around the question of career. Ideally your career should be one that allows you a certain amount of emotional satisfaction. Real estate and all options that relate to the domestic scene in general, represent career potentials. Supportive, care taking roles are favoured likewise, also where considerable contact with the public

http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/aspectsmoon.htm

your moon square mercury can also interefer with sleep patterns and suggest insomnia to? The challenge with this aspect is to balance mercury in scorpio always wants deep and meaningful, whereas aquarius moon will always be detached analytical, logic

I have moon opp neptune and I always remember my old astrology teacher saying to me, when upset or stressed turn to music, which we do automatically, instinctively so I'm not surprised music is a big part of your life.

Mercury retro (which I have to) turns inwards, were you a people watcher in childhood? did you keep thoughts, communications to yourself?

with mars conj Neptune does your energy levels fluctate a lot? I would imagine neptune sapping mars energy. mars in water doesn't sit well, it wants to be fire,but being in first/mars house could help out. At school were you interested in sports, do you have competative side?

gives the personality strong psychic magnetism. Mystery and secrecy shroud the affairs governed by Mars. You have a definite talent for leadership because people will respond to you and follow you instinctively. Often, goals and energies are directed to spiritual matters. Yet sometimes the direction of this can be a little clouded. A very romantic nature can establish impractical or uncertain objectives. You must always remain open and above board. Avoid any temptation to employ secrecy or subterfuge in your actions.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/marsaspects.html#macne

you could always make a chart, whilst asking a question and post in horary forum for new beginnings with career next year. Do a bit of research first and attempt to interpret, show willing and I'm sure someone will help out

Last edited:

Matahari

How interesting... I have never slept well! haha .. my mind wont shut off. That mercury on the asc keeps me going. Yes my creative energy is tremendous. I have though about writing words as well as my composing career, yes.

mars/neptune .. does zap my energy. UNLESS i am being creative... then its like a fire. I am very magnetic and have had the most unusual life experiences.

Im not too competitive.. I dont like it. But my career requires it. So i just move it too the spiritual side and visualize winning.

the mercury stuff... yes kept stuff to myself until mercury went into sag by progression. Now I cant stop expressing myself.
So much has changed with all my inner planets moving into Sag. I am a totally different person and life is not so heavy anymore.

The horary is interesting. I have tried to look at it... but my head cant grasp it yet as the rules are so fixed and my brain cant handel it! :whistling:

but I do have questions on what is going to change... as I do feel as though everything is going to shift in a radical way!

thanx!

stone

I am curious what is happening to OP now. I have progressed new moon coming next year in my natal 12H - already getting nervous since it is 12H