Using astrology, who will win the 2020-21 Premier League?

Scibeii

From Wikipedia: The 2020–21 Premier League will be the 29th season of the Premier League, the top English professional league for association football clubs since its establishment in 1992. Liverpool are the defending champions, having won their nineteenth league title the previous season, their first in the Premier League era. The season was initially scheduled to start on 8 August, but this was delayed until 12 September as a consequence of the postponement of the previous season's conclusion due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

werdhr12

Fensi88 already predicted it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 3.59.20 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 3.59.20 PM.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 86

Scibeii

My bad. I did not realise that fensi88 predicted it already as it was on a post regarding the 2019-20 premier league. I wonder what the fateful event will be.

Tengku Hadi

Fensi88 already predicted it

Now we wait for @Torero because he uses a different method to calculate. Last season both Fensi88 and Torero predicted the same outcome; Liverpool will be champions.
As the 'fateful event' can it be covid-19 will be getting worst?

Torero

Hello to all! Liverpool will win again this year. I think Manchester City will again fall short. I think the next season 2021-2022 will be for Manchester City. Now I'm casting my vote for Liverpool. My prediction is based on data from the first Premier League match.

Tengku Hadi

Hello to all! Liverpool will win again this year. I think Manchester City will again fall short. I think the next season 2021-2022 will be for Manchester City. Now I'm casting my vote for Liverpool. My prediction is based on data from the first Premier League match.

Looking back at your predictions last season on Liverpool as PL champions and Bayern Munich being the CL champions when they were still playing in the group stage, I don't think there is any argument here. 😁

Tengku Hadi

With both fensi88 and Torero predicting Liverpool to win, I think that pretty much seals it given their track record.

Yes, with those two big names, Fensi88 and Torero, each using different methodology but giving the same outcome, there is no point in arguing further. I'm a Liverpool fan anyway, so its great news. The only thing left now is the CL predictions.

Scibeii

Liverpool's chances of winning the league are always decreasing, losing 3 games at home in a row and being in very poor form.

Manchester City is 10 points in front with 2 games in hand, and their form is impeccable.

Is Liverpool still going to win the league? I find it very hard to believe as it seems like an impossible task now.

Tengku Hadi

Liverpool's chances of winning the league are always decreasing, losing 3 games at home in a row and being in very poor form.

Manchester City is 10 points in front with 2 games in hand, and their form is impeccable.

Is Liverpool still going to win the league? I find it very hard to believe as it seems like an impossible task now.

Yes I agree with you. It doesn't look like Liverpool can even qualify for the top 4 with the rate they are going. Maybe @torero and @Fensi88 can take a second look at this prediction again..

Torero

I wrote some of my thoughts in this section.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1091237#post1091237

I base my analysis on the first match of the season.
Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Leicester have key positions on the map.
The strongest position is in Liverpool, then MC, Leicester, Manchester United.
In games where Liverpool have lost points, there is a clear connection with the patrons of these teams. The main rivals of Liverpool's season are the MC and Manchester United. The main opponent of the MC is Liverpool, Leicester.
From February, Liverpool will begin to rise in the game.
Lester will have a recession, he will definitely not be the champion this year.
Tottenham are missing, no chance.
The main rival of Manchester United are MC, Leicester, Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton about them, he can stumble during the championship. In the month of March, April.
I think Liverpool's problems are temporary and either he or the MC can become the champion this year. MU is a temporary rise. I do not know how it will actually be, but my analysis is as follows.