Any indicators of sadness?

Saturnian

So I am wondering...are there any indicators for sadness,sorrow or melancholy in those transits.For a year or so,I've been experiencing those feelings.The only times I forget about those are around people,but when I am alone with myself,those feelings are there so that means they are not gone even around people,just a bit buried.
So what could be the reason?When will those feelings come possibly to en end.I know this isn't only planet-related.There have been a few incidents in my life,but still I cannot get away from those feelings.
What can you tell me please?And thank you in advance.
astro_24gw_01_julia_20116253993332417.gif

Last edited:

Coyote

Neptune is transiting your natal Saturn. It could be dissolving your boundaries and other significant structures in your life that you depend on for security.

At the same time, Pluto is in your 12th house, potentially digging a lot of muck up out of the ocean bed of your unconscious. If this is the case, and the root of your sadness stems from unresolved issues in your unconscious that Pluto is asking you to face, it would probably be a very good idea to do so--now and not later.

It almost looks to me as if the planets are softening you up, preparing you for when Pluto hits all those planets in your first house (not least of which is your sun).

Pluto is an agent of transformation and when he aspects the sun, it's your ego and sense of identity that are transformed. The process will be less traumatic if you've already dealt with the unconscious issues of the 12th and yielded to the floodwaters of Neptune over structures of your life. It might even feel like a renaissance and reawakening, less destructive than transformational.

Either way, over the next few years, you will come into your full potential, if you let Pluto do his job.

Last edited:

Coyote

Addendum: I forgot to mention that Saturn has also been aspecting that clump of personal planets in your 1st for awhile. He will have been restructuring the building blocks of your personality. Saturn asks us to be practical, and to give up the bits of ourselves that don't work well. Since this is happening simultaneously to Neptune dissolving the structures of Natal Saturn... I imagine you've been undergoing some serious changes. Pluto will only bring more as he inches closer to the 1st. But as I said, if you do the groundwork now, with Saturn and Neptune to help you out, you could be looking at a time of tremendous empowerment in the next few years. With all that Capricorn and Scorpio, with Pluto on your Ascendant, you could turn into a steam roller, capable of great accomplishment.

Last edited:

Saturnian

If that's the case I truly hope,I'll be able to handle it.I have been feeling so insecure this past year and my sensitivity has increased,so many things can easily upset me and affect me.
If it's because of the transitions,I want it to get over fast,but it seems unlikely since Pluto will have to go through my Capricorns in my chart before leaving me alone.
Fact is I've been feeling very confused about me(could be Neptune?) and I am doubting me,it feels like a bad dream to be honest.
Last summer was already hard for me,I seriously wish this won't be as bad as the last one...considering that I'll have to spend most of my time with myself I can see that once again I'll have to be with those negative feelings of mine.

Coyote

I notice that your moniker is "Saturnian", which tells me that you identify strongly with your ruling planet. For someone strongly identified with Saturn I should think a Neptune transit conjunct to Saturn would be very unpleasant. It hasn't happened to me, but I shudder to think how I'd feel if it did. I'm very Saturnian myself.

I think you might benefit from studying Neptune in depth, since Neptune transiting Saturn describes a very intense archetypal dilemma, made even more so because you have so much Capricorn and Saturn is your ruling planet. A deeper understanding of the conflict between Saturn/Neptune might give you a better handle on what's going on in your life on a deeper level than the actual events happening to you.

Have you read Liz Greene's discussion of Alchemy in Seminars in Psychological Astrology, Vol 2: Dynamics of the Unconscious? She discusses how the Alchemical symbols relate to Astrology, especially in context of Neptune transits and the depression/sadness they frequently provoke. I found that section of the book to be extremely helpful and it gave me a new perspective on some very unhappy times in my life.

I am currently reading another of her books "Neptune and the Quest for Redemption", where she discusses the psychological aspects of Neptune in greater depth. It is very good reading, but rather heavy.

Here are some links to the books, if you are interested.

http://www.amazon.com/Dynamics-Unco...6744/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1308697546&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.com/Astrological-Neptune-Quest-Redemption/dp/1578631971/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_4

I do believe you have tremendous potential for self confidence and very effective action in the world, once you work through whatever trials you are having now. They say Capricorns learn in the school of hard knocks, and so have to struggle in their early years, but they get stronger and stronger as they age. I'm a Cappy moon, and this has certainly been true for me. I suffered from tremendous self-doubt and insecurity all through my childhood and twenties, but with my Saturn return, it's like I found my footing. Your chart shows a lot more potential for focused energy than mine does (I have planets scattered to the four winds). I think you'll find your footing quicker than I did. I can't help looking at your chart and thinking it's the chart of someone who was born to do something big with their life. There's a lot of determination there. Perhaps once you find the correct path for yourself, the uncertainty fill fade.

Saturnian

I notice that your moniker is "Saturnian", which tells me that you identify strongly with your ruling planet. For someone strongly identified with Saturn I should think a Neptune transit conjunct to Saturn would be very unpleasant. It hasn't happened to me, but I shudder to think how I'd feel if it did. I'm very Saturnian myself.

I think you might benefit from studying Neptune in depth, since Neptune transiting Saturn describes a very intense archetypal dilemma, made even more so because you have so much Capricorn and Saturn is your ruling planet. A deeper understanding of the conflict between Saturn/Neptune might give you a better handle on what's going on in your life on a deeper level than the actual events happening to you.

Have you read Liz Greene's discussion of Alchemy in Seminars in Psychological Astrology, Vol 2: Dynamics of the Unconscious? She discusses how the Alchemical symbols relate to Astrology, especially in context of Neptune transits and the depression/sadness they frequently provoke. I found that section of the book to be extremely helpful and it gave me a new perspective on some very unhappy times in my life.

I am currently reading another of her books "Neptune and the Quest for Redemption", where she discusses the psychological aspects of Neptune in greater depth. It is very good reading, but rather heavy.

Here are some links to the books, if you are interested.

http://www.amazon.com/Dynamics-Unco...6744/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1308697546&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.com/Astrological-Neptune-Quest-Redemption/dp/1578631971/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_4

I do believe you have tremendous potential for self confidence and very effective action in the world, once you work through whatever trials you are having now. They say Capricorns learn in the school of hard knocks, and so have to struggle in their early years, but they get stronger and stronger as they age. I'm a Cappy moon, and this has certainly been true for me. I suffered from tremendous self-doubt and insecurity all through my childhood and twenties, but with my Saturn return, it's like I found my footing. Your chart shows a lot more potential for focused energy than mine does (I have planets scattered to the four winds). I think you'll find your footing quicker than I did. I can't help looking at your chart and thinking it's the chart of someone who was born to do something big with their life. There's a lot of determination there. Perhaps once you find the correct path for yourself, the uncertainty fill fade.
Well,yes that uncertainty does come from not being able to find my path.I am on my way to figuring out so...It's very difficult,as I want to choose the best for me.The path that'll make me happy.

B

bigblack

I am sorry saturnian to hear of your sadness. I write to tell of my experience of neptune by transit passing over saturn in the hope it will help.

To tell the truth it was more a Chiron and Neptune passing over by transit my sat/mer conjunction at 27 degrees of Aquarius.

Chiron made the first sweep and when it got to the midpoint of merc/sat I felt so empty, the emptiest I have felt in my life. that passed and then neptune made the first passover. this time I felt really great. It was at this point that maybe philosophically and spiritually I entered another area. I saw the world with slightly different eyes. I give one example. I saw how full of compulsions I was and how I acted upon almost every thought as if it was real and that there was no other way - no choice so to speak. Oh and I learnt how to meditate, or at least what others had tried to show me when I was younger but I now realise I did not grasp until the transit.

Saturnian

I am sorry saturnian to hear of your sadness. I write to tell of my experience of neptune by transit passing over saturn in the hope it will help.

To tell the truth it was more a Chiron and Neptune passing over by transit my sat/mer conjunction at 27 degrees of Aquarius.

Chiron made the first sweep and when it got to the midpoint of merc/sat I felt so empty, the emptiest I have felt in my life. that passed and then neptune made the first passover. this time I felt really great. It was at this point that maybe philosophically and spiritually I entered another area. I saw the world with slightly different eyes. I give one example. I saw how full of compulsions I was and how I acted upon almost every thought as if it was real and that there was no other way - no choice so to speak. Oh and I learnt how to meditate, or at least what others had tried to show me when I was younger but I now realise I did not grasp until the transit.
What I feel isn't emptyness exactly,it's more like some kind of heavyness on my chest.And perhaps I also feel kind of useless...

Last edited:

danashock

hmm i think it's that pluto transitting your 12th house,so u may feel sorrow but u cant put your finger on the core reason behind it.

and wow,what an interesting chart! I believe you have a very powerful presence,no wonder you were asking about people's first impressions of you in an earlier thread.Very powerful indeed.

queeny

Hey Julia,

There are many similarities in our charts - I am now 34 and when I think back to the darkness I faced at your age and for many years after, I can really relate. If I could say anything to myself at your age, it would be - make friends with your 'negative' feelings' as you call them. Learn to accept both the dark and the light equally - With Chiron in the 8th house, there are going to be unexplained feelings of 'dread,' sadness and fear -especially around death, money or sex and these are not feelings you can run from - they need to be slowly faced over time. Some of these you will be able to relate back to traumas from your early life - for eg losing a loved one.. and it will be good for you in time to get in touch with those wounds. But some of those feelings you may not find an explanation for - especially since you are so young and are only just embarking on understanding yourself. The key here is to allow irrational dark feelings to be observed within you without judgment - for it is these same raw feelings of destruction (remember creation of life itself is an explosion!) that can later become a great source of power - you just need to give it time and have faith that everything will be ok. People will probably not understand what youre going through, and it may take some time to fully understand what your purpose is - but try not to judge yourself or feel be pressured by expectations. With Jupiter on your MC and Pluto in your 10th Id say theres a lot of success and powerful transformation to be had in your life and career but first you have to face certain primal feelings. It may be through difficult experiences that you will learn about using power responsibly and about the 'dark feelings' of the human psyche - so that you can later help others face this in themselves. Your north node is your eleventh house in Sag - this is a social humanitarian destiny. I hope some of this helps, its no wonder you're delving into astrology so early in your life, as your career sign (10th house) is in Scorpio and Pluto is right at home here. Researching and delving deeply into what it means to be human is what you're here for. All the best

queeny

Ps. Your north node is in Saggitarius, so in time you need to also develop positive sag traits - optimism, faith, enthusiasm, joy, connection to nature, exploration, philosophy. Its an interesting juxtaposition but there it is. Light and dark!

R4VEN

Saturnian, read and absorb what queeny said in the 2nd last post.... it is a very good post, and hones in on much of what you need to know.

Your life will not be like you may want or expect. With Cap rising - and currently transiting Pluto going through your 12th house, bringing you face-to-face with some very dark feelings and thoughts - you are bound to experience Life at a much deeper level than many others of your generation. You are no doubt more mature and more responsible than others your age. This is both a burden and a gift!! You will be able to handle and endure more than most other people.

What queeny said about Chiron in the 8th house is also relevant to how you are feeling currently. And just in case you've forgotton, take a walk again through this thread:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26819&highlight=chiron+house

Parts of this page may be useful for you:
http://www.astro-vision.org/neptune_transits.htm

If you go back a little over a year - to around March-April 2010 - you had transiting Neptune and Chiron conjunct right on your natal Saturn. Thus, you had the two transiting planets which together were about breaking down the walls within us, and between all people and levels of reality, conjunct your chart ruler - Saturn - which itself is about creating and maintaining those very walls of `reality'. This has no doubt created some inner doubt, struggle, confusion and ultimately distress and depression, as you struggle to maintain a sense of who you are - or who you thought yourself to be.
This is a good thing, and must be allowed to happen. As Coyote mentioned, you have a need to embrace this occurrence. I would suggest - if you have the time and energy - that you either journal, or paint, or maybe write poetry - for yourself only, as this is not about showing others your art-work. This is about connecting with parts of yourself which you may not have given much value.

I would also suggest that you read as much as you can about having Capricorn rising. There's quite a lot on the net about rising signs, but most of it is very generalised. I find that Cap rising is usually not terribly well described, although this link is ok:
http://www.babybirthchart.com/zodiac-signs/rising/capricorn.php

Saturnian

If you have to spend a lot of time by yourself this summer, my advice is to find something interesting to do. Summer vacations are a very good time to learn a new language, volunteering, doing sport, reading books of your interest and, in general, doing things you don't have time for during the academic course, since you are still a high school student.
It’s very important that you don’t indulge in negative thoughts and feelings. You have to learn to see depression as something external that will fade away as soon as you don’t pay attention to it.

You are very young and there is no reason to worry about it. Most people find out what they want to do with their lives much later. And I think that you still have one more year of high school before choosing a university degree.

Of course, as a Capricorn, your career is very important to you and it’s normal that you are worried. Astrology can help you to discover your skills and vocation, but after all, it’s up to you.

You are an intelligent young woman and have no real reason for feeling useless. I’m sure you will get high in life if you overcome all this negativity.

Take care,

M.
I do try to keep myself busy especially from thinking about the negative feelings,but I've lost much of my motivation when it comes to doing things.I can start them,but I have a hard time finishing them.

Your Part of Fortune is at 14º 30' Pisces. Ruler of Fortuna is Jupiter (I use traditional rulerships), which is in the 9th from Fortuna and conjunct the MC (using Placidus). I'm pretty sure this is considered a very promising configuration.

But to make sure my assumptions are right, I would like to know how did you get your birth time? It's not frequent that someone is born at 7'00 exactly. If the time is not exact your chart would need rectification.

M.
Well,I don't know if it was exactly 7:00 when I was born,but I am guessing it was the first few mins.I did ask an accurate time from my mother but that's all she gave me.Now whether it was like 7:01 or 7:02 or 7:03 I dunno...I don't believe it was around 7:05 cause she would have told me so.So it's between these times I was born probably.
Are you referring to Part of Fortune being in the 9th...?It is in the 2nd house actually.
As for the aspects...
Sextile Sun
Trine Moon
Sextile Venus
Sextile Mars
Trine Jupiter
Sextile Ascendant

hmm i think it's that pluto transitting your 12th house,so u may feel sorrow but u cant put your finger on the core reason behind it.

and wow,what an interesting chart! I believe you have a very powerful presence,no wonder you were asking about people's first impressions of you in an earlier thread.Very powerful indeed.
If Pluto is transitting my 12th and it's this way,how will it be when it transits my First house stellium?I don't even wanna think about it,XD.
Yes,I do ask opinions about what sign people speculate I am judging from appearance.I have heard that planets in the first or conjunct your ascendant usually influence they way you come off as and some even your appearance?And I'd really like some kind of analysis on that.

Hey Julia,

There are many similarities in our charts - I am now 34 and when I think back to the darkness I faced at your age and for many years after, I can really relate. If I could say anything to myself at your age, it would be - make friends with your 'negative' feelings' as you call them. Learn to accept both the dark and the light equally - With Chiron in the 8th house, there are going to be unexplained feelings of 'dread,' sadness and fear -especially around death, money or sex and these are not feelings you can run from - they need to be slowly faced over time. Some of these you will be able to relate back to traumas from your early life - for eg losing a loved one.. and it will be good for you in time to get in touch with those wounds. But some of those feelings you may not find an explanation for - especially since you are so young and are only just embarking on understanding yourself. The key here is to allow irrational dark feelings to be observed within you without judgment - for it is these same raw feelings of destruction (remember creation of life itself is an explosion!) that can later become a great source of power - you just need to give it time and have faith that everything will be ok. People will probably not understand what youre going through, and it may take some time to fully understand what your purpose is - but try not to judge yourself or feel be pressured by expectations. With Jupiter on your MC and Pluto in your 10th Id say theres a lot of success and powerful transformation to be had in your life and career but first you have to face certain primal feelings. It may be through difficult experiences that you will learn about using power responsibly and about the 'dark feelings' of the human psyche - so that you can later help others face this in themselves. Your north node is your eleventh house in Sag - this is a social humanitarian destiny. I hope some of this helps, its no wonder you're delving into astrology so early in your life, as your career sign (10th house) is in Scorpio and Pluto is right at home here. Researching and delving deeply into what it means to be human is what you're here for. All the best
Well,I have been running quite a lot from my feelings this year.I thought that if I don't bother with them,I wouldn't have any problem.But that doesn't seem to be the case...
Hm...I don't think I've lost someone to death,at least not from those close to me.
Haha,you say to allow these irrational feelings but when they go out of control they are overwhelming and the after-effect isn't and the safest most welcoming one.
I have lost a lot of my confidence so believing I'll do just fine is like asking for a miracle.I am trying to say it to myself that I shouldn't worry and everything will turn out good and while my mind does accept it,my feelings tell me otherwise.And no,my mind and feelings are tuned to each other,each functions seperately.
I know people most likely won't be able to understand and I don't blame them,but I find it harsh to have to go through this alone.It's not an easy road at all...once again you're asking for too much(i don't mean it in an offensive way),trying not too judge me?Oh wow,that's second nature to me,I am very hard on myself.But I am actually trying to go softer on me than treat me so strictly.And while others' expectations do affect me,I also have mine for myself and not fulfilling them can give birth to more negative feelings,but the thing is because of my emotional state now I have a hard time achieving certain things so that leaves me with feelings of uselessness.
I am expecting something good will come in my life with my N.Node heading towards that way,it's a ray of light in this otherwise gloomy chart.

Ps. Your north node is in Saggitarius, so in time you need to also develop positive sag traits - optimism, faith, enthusiasm, joy, connection to nature, exploration, philosophy. Its an interesting juxtaposition but there it is. Light and dark!
It'll take a while cause my environment at home doesn't help at all to develop these feelings.My family is all Earth signs so of course they'll belong more on the practical side,what is real,somewhat fearful of the world etc. and this is been passed on me.I find my home environment very depressing and not encouraging at all.I feel much much better among my friends who are far different than my family members.I feel more inspired by them and for me they are somewhat like relatives.Because unlike my real ones they encourage me to try things and are more open-minded and I can be more myself,while my family is more closed off and many times I have been "terrorized" in a way.I find them to be pretty paranoid,but I am too.Even when it comes to little things,like the world is only inhabited by bad people...

Saturnian, read and absorb what queeny said in the 2nd last post.... it is a very good post, and hones in on much of what you need to know.

Your life will not be like you may want or expect. With Cap rising - and currently transiting Pluto going through your 12th house, bringing you face-to-face with some very dark feelings and thoughts - you are bound to experience Life at a much deeper level than many others of your generation. You are no doubt more mature and more responsible than others your age. This is both a burden and a gift!! You will be able to handle and endure more than most other people.

What queeny said about Chiron in the 8th house is also relevant to how you are feeling currently. And just in case you've forgotton, take a walk again through this thread:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26819&highlight=chiron+house

Parts of this page may be useful for you:
http://www.astro-vision.org/neptune_transits.htm

If you go back a little over a year - to around March-April 2010 - you had transiting Neptune and Chiron conjunct right on your natal Saturn. Thus, you had the two transiting planets which together were about breaking down the walls within us, and between all people and levels of reality, conjunct your chart ruler - Saturn - which itself is about creating and maintaining those very walls of `reality'. This has no doubt created some inner doubt, struggle, confusion and ultimately distress and depression, as you struggle to maintain a sense of who you are - or who you thought yourself to be.
This is a good thing, and must be allowed to happen. As Coyote mentioned, you have a need to embrace this occurrence. I would suggest - if you have the time and energy - that you either journal, or paint, or maybe write poetry - for yourself only, as this is not about showing others your art-work. This is about connecting with parts of yourself which you may not have given much value.

I would also suggest that you read as much as you can about having Capricorn rising. There's quite a lot on the net about rising signs, but most of it is very generalised. I find that Cap rising is usually not terribly well described, although this link is ok:
http://www.babybirthchart.com/zodiac-signs/rising/capricorn.php
I've already come to the realization that most of my plans never come out as planned.While it may work for others for me it simply doesn't.Even if I plan something quite carefully there will be good surprises or disappointments in the end,nothing like I predicted.
I do hope something good will happen through experiencing life in that kind of way,I really wish to come out as the winner of this battle and not simply surving it with many wounds and traumas.

I can relate to many of the things said in the Neptune transit.Many things have been lost,I feel like I am in my fantasy land and have a hard time staying in reality.I have retreating somewhat,especially since my self-esteem isn't the best.To be honest I feel stripped off of my protection and more prone to being bruised by people's words and actions than ever before.My sensitivity has really heightened as I've also became more passive and it's hard for me to react or protect myself properly.I am very confused about myself and have lost my sense of direction and motivation.
Somewhere in that link it refers to how these people have become a victim.I may not have been taken advantage,but I have been a victim this year.I have been fooled and made fun off,it might not have turned physical but it has left me quite a trauma,cause this occured while I was in my most sensitive emotional state.Even though I don't hang out these people anymore,I can still see them in my dreams from time to time,so it has affected me greatly and made me doubt myself even more.I also have never really been a victim and now being so,only made me realize that I cannot control everything.And hey...my chart simply craves control,so trying to grasp the idea of not being able to control things that occur makes it very hard for me to understand when I have played my part pretty well and the other side reacts in a rather unpredictable way.

Saturnian

Read carefully. I've told you Part of Fortune is in Pisces and the ruler, Jupiter, is in the 9th from Fortuna, it means it trines Fortuna, and the best thing is that it is conjunct your MC.
Hm...from what it shows in my chart...my P.Fortune isn't conjunct MC.
Why do you say so?I am confused.

Saturnian

Dear, I'm not saying your Part of Fortune is conjunct your MC. Can you read? I'm saying Jupiter is conjunct your MC. Jupiter rules Pisces, and you PoF is in Pisces, si Jupiter rules the Part of Fortune in your chart.

Hope you get it now. :smile:
Yes I can read.Otherwise I wouldb't be able to answer to the rest of the posts(obviously).
Now I am starting to get it,so is supposed to be good then.
Thanks for your input.

queeny

Hey Julia, i know its scary feeling all these uncomfortable feelings and I know telling you not to be hard on yourself is easier said than done. Try looking at yourself as you would another friend. Would you be that hard on them? would you want them to feel like **** even though they're just doing their best? Of course not. So why do that to yourself? I have found that doing a little visualization helps - close your eyes and imagine meeting up with your inner child - you as a small vulnerable child. Allow her to tell you all the things that bother her, allow her to really let it all out and then comfort her. Give her a hug. Tell her she's just fine as she is. Be your own best friend.

I also found that getting close to animals and nature really helped me - because it slowly made me realize that youre just like them - another creature on this earth - perfect just as you are, without having to accomplish anything, or be someone, or look a certain way. Im really sorry if any of this sounds useless or impossible to you, I wouldnt suggest it if I didnt really get some help from it myself, and Ive been through the suicidal pits of hell in my life. I know irrational feelings can be scary and unsafe, and while i dont want you to get lost in them or fall into harms way, sometimes running from them too much can make them seem scarier than they actually are. Try and observe them just as sensations like you would observe how a certain bit of fabric feels or whatever - without labeling them as good or bad. Just feelings swirling around in your body. Of course if you can and when you feel up to it, try to move towards the things that give you joy too. Follow your heart when it has good days. If you feel better and more encouraged around your friends then enjoy that.

Theres no easy solution to these issues- its a journey that can rarely be understood or appreciated until its long behind you. And i dont see your chart to be gloomy. Theres great stuff there. I just think your destiny demands a lot of you in terms of real transformation and developing self belief against all odds. Dont hesitate to reach out for support even on this forum. You are not alone :)

Ps. Not everyone is supposed to know early on in life what they want to do that gives them a grounding purpose. Sometimes it takes years. But I believe everyone has a talent...a calling. Pay attention to what draws your interest, what makes bells go off and follow it. Trust it. What shows you are drawn to, what books etc, everything you like holds clues to who you are. There is always something . Self esteem comes from honouring yourself. Try doing something often that might seem a little scary at first. Challenge yourself to walk through fear - start small. It will give you the confidence you need

queeny

Couple of other things you may find of interest. You are born 7/1 . My numerology research tells me that the day you're born (7th) describes what you're like in your earlier life (roughly before 28). People born on the 7th are incredibly intuitive sensitive people and can be easily bruised by being subjected to the energies of others. They are literally emotional and psychic sponges and need to spend some time alone to recharge and shut out the world's overwhelming noise. They also need to protect themselves with their thoughts against negative people. Also they should look to find satisfaction by channeling their creative and artistic INSPIRATION constructively. This is probably the most consistent indicator for a propensity to melancholy i have seen but it helps if you're aware of it.

The month you are born in on the other hand describes what you will be more focused on the next part of your life right up until around 69. January or the number 1 is the number of leadership and expressing your individuality. It can be suggested that the sensitivity of the number 7 early in life is preparing you for your destined task to stand alone, independent of others and despite any thoughts to the contrary, possess the capacity to lead. What you're going through now could be seen as a strengthening process.

Also, not sure if this interests you but I strongly believe in animal dreaming - messages conveyed from animal spirits. I shuffled my animal card deck and picked out the same card for you 3 times in a row. Skunk - the animal that teaches us about self respect. Funnily enough it is card no 7 in the deck! It teaches us that what we believe about ourselves is our greatest protection. It shows us to project self-respect and walk tall thereby creating a position of strength and reputation that is sensed by those around us. Skunk demands respect by attracting others with their charisma. On the other hand, they stink out and repel anyone who seeks to take energy from them without recycling the gifts they have given. It can also come with a subtle warning to be responsible and respectful of your sexual energy. The message is, project respect!

If any of this doesn't ring a bell please ignore it. But i figured no harm in putting it out there since you asked. :)

Saturnian

Thank you for your answers...I don't have much time to answer at the moment cause I have to go somewhere...so I'll edit later replying to both of your posts.

dhundhun

What can you tell me please?And thank you in advance.

You have very strong stellium in first house (of six planets). In this case normal rules of Astrology does not apply. This is an strong exception. Maharshi Bhrigu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhrigu) has described strong exceptions in Bhrigu Samhita(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhrigu_Samhita), but at his times, trans-saturnians were not there. Mordern times, no one has addressed such exceptions.

Keeping in mind, I have explained little about you in earlier posts. I won't repeat those feedback again.

Good luck.

Last edited: