What would be the best career choice for me??

Nadyaxx

Hello to all
i asked 2 questions

What would be the best career choice for me?

My life is so monotonous,i'm bored.
neither career nor love nothing goes right.
Thank you..

Last edited:

creativei

Your chart indicates u r self employed who uses their physical n mental intelligence to earn you are good speaker forciful writer expert in hands whatever you touches it becomes magic even you excel in cooking. Profession n finance are good financially independent. Small business media writing comes well even you can start youtube channel n share your knowlwge you are highly intelligent n knows everything. If you say onething people get impressed n follow that. Maybe currently you r in legal or medical field. Current rahu dasa somewhat problematic nxt jup dasa is nice in terms of profession n family your kids comes up in life well.

Taurus natives known for their routine life n they like too doesnt wish to come out of that safety zone n thats what makes them likeable n intriguing...

Nadyaxx

Your chart indicates u r self employed who uses their physical n mental intelligence to earn you are good speaker forciful writer expert in hands whatever you touches it becomes magic even you excel in cooking. Profession n finance are good financially independent. Small business media writing comes well even you can start youtube channel n share your knowlwge you are highly intelligent n knows everything. If you say onething people get impressed n follow that. Maybe currently you r in legal or medical field. Current rahu dasa somewhat problematic nxt jup dasa is nice in terms of profession n family your kids comes up in life well.

Taurus natives known for their routine life n they like too doesnt wish to come out of that safety zone n thats what makes them likeable n intriguing...

Thank you 🌼🙏