Where is my husbands SIM card?

venusia

Hello, I have been looking for my husbands SIM card for his second cell phone and have not been able to find it. Would SIM card be the second house or third house? I have been studying horary astrology for a bit now and really want to know how to go about finding it for future use in my notes. I have been looking based on second house and have not been able to find it yet. Based on second house ruler which is venus, I have looked in garage which is in the south, south west of the house. Or might it be inside his car? which is in the garage? I want to know if I will find it. Thank you for your help.

Our bedroom is in the east, east south is his bed with a bookshelf there. We also have a closet by the bathroom which is facing east, south behind our bed wall.

Venusia:smile:

Attachments

• where is husbands sim card.jpg
    where is husbands sim card.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 33

fensi88

His SIM card is represent with Venus which is in Sco sign.
Ruler is in cadent house; cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party.
It to can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place.
Direction :south
Near colour: white, light green, blue, pink, lemon yellow

POF is in Cap sign. Look for it in dark corners near the floor, low, dark places, near thresholds and boundaries. Look at business areas or near some potted plant.
POFis near a house cusp, so look at places near a door, window, or passage between rooms.

Direction: Southwest
Near colour:black, indigo, dark shades, brown, blue/violet, red

venusia

Thank you Fensi88:love:

I will look in those areas. It's the garage. I will look near the bathroom that is in there or the fridge. I will let you know if I find it.

venusia

I still have not found SIM yet...have looked in garage on the ground, around fridge, by sink, in garage bathroom, but nothing.