Predictions for love, career, future?

Zora

Account Closed
I’ve attached my chart. Would love to hear more insight, especially on love and career.

Hi,

you don't have an easy chart for love and relationships - with 4 planets in 1st house - personal enforcement and to mainly go for your own goals and aims and to mainly get your own wishes fullfilled - as with one's 1st house one goes on first house of another person - and you might come across some overwhelming in the first moment.

Moreover venus ruling love and romance - 5th house- is in 2nd house - self protection and setting boundaries and squares your moon in 4th house as ruler of 7th house- relationship and attracting a partner. It is not easy for a partner to come near to you - you are more busy with setting boundaries and self-protection than opening up to others.

But a full placed 1st house is good for career.

attachment.php

Attachments

• !astro_2gw_ccaa_hp.75611.35717.jpg
    !astro_2gw_ccaa_hp.75611.35717.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 51

aldebaran

You see the world as full of responsibilities that you need to assume, you're always taking charge of things and being a bit bossy, specially on childhood that how it was.

You are a very concentrated person, quite serious and you do effort. However, you have also a more light side of being moved by the multiple colourful choices of this world, taking care of things is very dear to you.
It's possible that your choices often involve dangerous things, but I'm not sure.

You are very impressed. Astonishment, and feeling a bit lost and overwhelmed by big things...
You are great at thinking fast and finding solutions about impressive things, but you can also be a bit anxious and fearful sometimes about it.

You have your deal of vanity, and that's how you approach the world, never losing a certain pride.