Natal Chart Analysis.

LiberatedLotus

If any member(s) would be kind enough to take a cursory glance at my chart and highlight any significant notations, it would be greatly appreciated.

The first chart has classical alignments while the second has specific asteroids and fixed stars included ( Juno, Vesta, True Lilith, Priapus, Polaris, Etc. )

Thank You In Advance.

Classical (Tropical):
https://ibb.co/yW2TyN7

Specific Notations (Tropical):
https://ibb.co/mNJ9q31

Classical (Sidereal):
https://ibb.co/ZNCPWKD

Specific Notations (Sidereal):
https://ibb.co/TMTp3n5

Last edited:

LiberatedLotus

I'm interested as to why you would ask such a question. As for the answer, unequivocally & undeniably, yes. As for the reason(s), that may be an entirely different subject.

conspiracy theorist

The reason why I asked because the moment I opened your chart, I saw a very striking configuration along your asc-dsc axis (which is focalized by Pluto on the 4th house). There is great capacity for personal power and unbridled self-expression, however it is opposed to a strong domicile Saturn on the cusp of the 7th (other/open enemies). Saturn is an energy of obstruction and obstacle, especially when it is acting against the native. If you were to ever speak about having "haters", I would believe you with the chart that you have.

In a more psychological timbre, there are a lot of hits that this innate strength of personality and heart has taken, based on the afflictions of Saturn and Pluto, as well as the planetoid of wounding on your ascendant - Chiron. I have a mental database of 3 (which is no database at all) with partile Sun-Chiron conjunctions (partile meaning that the aspect is connected by less than a degree separation) and have undertaken literal physical, self-harm. You have a wider conjunction however but if it is not too intrusive, what is your relationship with self-harming?

When I look at your chart, I see a wounded lion.

Your father seems to be very integral to your development and this dynamic. How was your relationship with him?

You also seem to have a grand, dramatic flair to your words. I also see this as a manifestation of your Leo energy.

LiberatedLotus

Thankyou for your accurate analysis.

"Haters" would be an obscenely grotesque understatement. I have been in the presence of hatred that one could barely conceive of let alone find a "justifiable" explanation for.

I have dealt with every shade of darkness imaginable: stalkers, rapists, serial killers, warlocks, witches, members of secret societies: masons, Knights Templar (what I suspect to be) satanists, black military operatives, gang members, etc. Not by direct or voluntary affiliation, either.

What I'd like to know is why, energetically speaking, that this "element" gravitates towards me. One that I do not resonate with, at all.

As for self-harm, no I have never actively engaged in such practices. Nor have the desire to. However, self-neglect could be associated with that particular aspect. I admittedly do not devote enough time to myself nor strive for what I ultimately deserve - or what society would deem "satisfactory". (Most of the time my focus is on higher minded pursuits). Often times there are conditions / people within my sphere that are not deserving of my presence- time, energy, or effort. In the very least.

I will say that I have been referenced as a masochist from time to time. I simply do not shy away from experiences that may involve some degree of pain as I am acutely aware of the potential derived from such.

Ironically, I have an exceptional degree of self-respect & self-worth. High standards that I hold myself to. I have always withheld from participating in activities that are "harmful"- whether that be to myself or others- individually or collectively.

Interestingly enough, I do not have the capacity to resonate with most if any negative / malevolent energies.

Last edited:

LiberatedLotus

Yes, my father was emotionally & physically abusive. Yet, I would always be capable of seeing beyond the "veil", if you would. Undeterred by such actions & more intrigued as to the reasons for the manifestation .

I definitely resonate with having a will to meaning as opposed to power.

LiberatedLotus

If I may ask, what would be the significance, if any, of being birthed under a New Moon & on the 33rd parallel in addition to my natal chart coordinates?

I only ask as I noticed your username "conspiracy theorist" and wondered if you are well-versed in occult matters.

waybread

Liberated Lotus, I sometimes think that a 12th house Leo placement is pretty tough. (Yours is so close to your ascendant that a slightly incorrect birth time would keep it in the 1st house. But I'll play this chart as it lays.)

The Leo sun naturally wants to do well, to be seen to do well, and to attract a loyal audience. Leo needs to develop itself as a leader. But the 12th house is the house of "self undoing." When the sun is there, the ego takes a beating. Leo says, "It's all about me," but the 12th house says otherwise.

Interestingly, several prominent politicians (like Joe Biden) have a 12th house sun. I think the key to success is to identify (sun) with a worthy cause or group of people bigger than oneself, in a very altruistic way. Then without seeking recognition, the recognition boomerangs back.

Leos know how to be generous and magnanimous, qualities called upon for a successful 12th house navigation.

I think this strategy is especially important in your case, with two placements that typically indicate low self-esteem: Saturn opposite sun, and Chiron in the first house. I congratulate you if you've avoided this.

12th house people do need their down-time to recharge their batteries, so you may be happiest working behind the scenes.

OK, so this doesn't sound so Leonine, but trouble is, Saturn is ready to thwart your ambitions if they don't have a strong element of altruism.

A career that seems very apt, with Mercury in the 12th, is editing. Or perhaps something like being a producer for a broadcasting company. When you make others look good, you get back their admiration.

But wait... there's more!

As conspiracy theorist noted, you've got a strong Pluto in the mix. I think sun square Pluto is a really difficult aspect. People with sun square Pluto were often bullied as children so they grow up without trusting other people, or trusting the universe to support them They tend to construe relationships as a zero-sum game, with winners and losers. Obviously this dynamic is hard on relationships, notably as part of a T-square with Saturn in the 7th.

LL, do you truly own your dark side, with that Pluto-IC square Saturn? This is a difficult energy to process. But the rule in modern astrology is that either we:

1. express the positive potential of particular planets,
2. express their negative potential, or
3. deny and suppress them. But the chart has to manifest somehow, so then we attract to ourselves people who seemingly embody the negative planets' unwanted traits.

I'm not a Jungian, but I think his analysis of "shadow material" is relevant here.

So I'm not suggesting you become one of those awful people you mention, but learning to own more of your "inner Pluto" in constructive ways would be really helpful.

I dunno-- this might be something like taking walks at night (if your neighbourhood is conducive,) visiting caves (the underworld) or more particularly volunteering on behalf of crime victims.

This may seem like just sublimation, but taking baby-steps is an important beginning.

Never forget that Leo is royalty!

Your posts and chart remind me of the tarot card for the Hermit.

Last edited:

LiberatedLotus

Very insightful, waybread.

I do exhibit hermit-like qualities. I have spent the last 8 years in isolation- by my own accord. I have spent those years in meditative & contemplative states. I had deeply considered a monastic path for some time.

Interestingly enough, the "Justice" & "High Priestess" cards are related to my birth in terms of numerology, in addition to life path 11.

As for 'career choice', I have always known my purpose in life is to assist the world in reachimg higher states of consciousness while helping others realize / be in tune their innate divinity.

How that actually manifests, has not been entirely calculated nor implemented.

Last edited:

LiberatedLotus

As for shadow work, and ownership of the "dark-side". I harness what energy there is in a constructive manner / alchemical transmutation of sorts by destroying conditioning, programming, constructs, and barriers that confine & restrict beings from embracing their God-like nature & potential

Aside from this, no. It does seem to manifest in an external fashion with those who seem to gravitate towards me, unfortunately.

conspiracy theorist

If I may ask, what would be the significance, if any, of being birthed under a New Moon & on the 33rd parallel in addition to my natal chart coordinates?

I only ask as I noticed your username "conspiracy theorist" and wondered if you are well-versed in occult matters.

Technically, you were born during the Balsamic Moon phase and according to Dane Rudhyar, such a lunation type would give you the following traits:

Your typical personal characteristics are: an eagerness to serve social institutions and organized groups, to bring the past to a conclusion and to sacrifice yourself for the future's sake, to become completely identified with great ideals or causes regardless of consequences; prophetic gifts, a sense of personal destiny, of being led by superior powers, of finality in all things and in all your judgments.

This would reinforce both the messages of your chart as well as the replies you've posted on this thread.

For more information see:
About lunation types
The eight lunation types

Being born on the 33rd parallel wouldn't have much significance in regard to astrology practice or theory, one can do astrology for their whole lives, and work with it quite deeply without paying one lick of attention to the numerology of your latitude and longitude.

However, I am aware that certain occult groups may take interest in those things since they are purported to be times and places of "power" and relevant for ritualistic reasons. For example, there is a poster on this forum who was allegedly born on the harmonic convergence and has reported being hounded by psychopaths, narcissists and satanists. The list of enemies you have given is an extraordinary one, and mirrors what this poster has said about themselves. Your story is certainly mysterious.

Whether or not these times and places of power are the "real deal" is something I leave up in the air at this point (to be verified in the future), as there are others who are less ritualistic and more visionary who can access places and beings of power without having to recourse to astrological/numerologically propitious times. The temples at Karnak seem to be switched on magically, according to one prominent occultist.

waybread

As for shadow work, and ownership of the "dark-side". I harness what energy there is in a constructive manner / alchemical transmutation of sorts by destroying conditioning, programming, constructs, and barriers that confine & restrict beings from embracing their God-like nature & potential

Aside from this, no. It does seem to manifest in an external fashion with those who seem to gravitate towards me, unfortunately.

Thanks for your responses. I don't like to delve into spirituality/mysticism during an "uptake" reading, because if someone isn't in that space, I don't want to preach to them. As you know, the 12th house can have a mystical streak. I believe that in Hindu astrology, this otherwise difficult house can lead people to shed worldly attachments in attaining enlightenment.

But here's the problem, on a very mundane and practical level. I think we're on the material earth plane for a reason. I would imagine that, in order to help people spiritually, you have to have mastered a lot of the personality junk, to which flesh is heir.

Why are you attracting all these troubled people? Possibly in pursuing enlightenment and a Leonine vision of perfection (the holy grail) you've denied and suppressed unwanted parts of yourself. There's a kind of Una and the Lion purity about you, is there not? https://www.heritage-history.com/index.php?c=read&author=langjean&book=queen&story=una (Cf. tarot card #11, Strength.)

Saturn and especially Pluto are difficult energies to handle well. Pluto can have a ruthless, bullying, underworld quality about it. Pluto deals with the sewage of life. Saturn can be a major source of misery, until we learn to see him as our greatest teacher.

The chart has to express itself somehow. If we split off and deny unwanted planets' symbolisms as "not me," they don't somehow just vanish. They show up in our lives as people who seemingly embody the disowned planets' negative traits.

The way out is the way through.

Gemini888

I also see that you have a tendency to see the world as a zero-sum game, with Chiron conj Asc and in 1H. Was you bullied as a kid? Do you have a negative self image? An unevolved Chiron can get really ugly. It can lead to the classic "you become what you hate" situation. If you aren't careful and keep holding onto your resentment, you can easily become a bully, just like how the negative people treat you.

As for your career, you have Taurus MC. It sextiles its ruler, a compassionate 11H Cancer Venus. Maybe your need to help people stems from this placement. You can be a digital artist or something like that, someone who helps improve the home life of people through the Internet.