Desperate Need of Help: Will I Ever Marry?

Hi Everyone,
I want to start off by saying thank you very much for coming here to read (and hopefully offer insight) on my chart. I've been studying astrology for a while but as most of you know, it can be difficult to read your own chart due to a bias in what you see.

My question is about significant relationships. I am almost 29 years old and have only had one serious relationship. I have dated a lot and but nothing serious.

I noticed I have the ruler of my 8th is going into my 7th (transformational and private relationships going/becoming public), the ruler of my 7th going into my 12th (loss, foreign lands, a partner from somewhere foreign? A partner that travels a lot???) The moon represents the natives mother and/or the native if female (which i am) so I'm hoping this doesn't reflect my future husband? I was separated from my mother as a child, but please tell me this isn't about my future husband. The 12th house means a lot of things, and it really bothers me when i google its meaning and "loss and Karma and hospitals" are the only things that come up.
Another natal aspect that worries me is my sun has a weak conjunction to chiron in the 7th house and it opposes saturn conjunct my ascendent. Since it's the sun are we talking about my future husband being a wounded healer of some sort? With there aspects mentioned above, Bloggers on Goolge make it sound like there's no hope.
I'm very attractive and have a good job and love to help people on the side by reading angel cards. It's something that brings me great joy...but when is it going to be my turn? All I've wanted (and more so now that I am older) is to get married and have a family. I do tend to like intense relationships (with older men) and its rare when someone piques my interest. Can someone PLEASE tell me anything about my future potential spouse? ALSO for someone who has their natal jupiter in the 5th house sextile mars in the 3rd, I sure don't have have that many romantic prospects! Where's the abundance factor of jupiter???? I'm going through my saturn return in my 12th house which is ruled by jupiter, and I was told once that after my saturn return, I would experience the abundance of jupiter....almost as if it needed to be activated or something? I feel very defeated sometimes. Any help and a fresh perspective would be great. Also I do tend to like guys who aren't born in my country. So perhaps thats where the strong jupiter and 12th house sag comes from? I have recently met potential partners but who knows.

A few things I to help that I already know:
Sun oppose saturn (older man)
Sun in 7th trine pluto in 11th (positive aspects of scorpio, social status? Public career?)
mars in 3rd sextile jupiter in 5th ( a good sign, but not sure, foreign land...hopefully lots of babies ?)

Anxious to see what you all say. Truly looking forward to the feedback. Also please excuse the attachments, it was the best I could do. There is one with all the astroids and one without.

Sending love and positive vibes to all. :wink:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 11.10.55 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 11.10.55 PM.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 11.10.35 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 11.10.35 PM.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 11.23.36 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 11.23.36 PM.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 28

AstroPunter86

You have quite a number of negative planetary aspects there but your house placement looks quite reasonable in terms of marriage potential.

Overall your chart gives the impression of someone who is remarkably conservative so I would imagine you could have a really traditional sort of marriage, perhaps later in life. You have that Capricorn/Cancer dynamic within you.

I think the problem may be that you have some skeletons in the closet or maybe this happens to be a rough period of your life that you are ashamed of or afraid to let someone in on. Maybe you are emotionally unstable. That is the vibe I get from your 12th.

The rest of your chart blends in pretty well.

Hello,

dear,

as far as my information goes, you shouldn't marry, with Venus in the 6th house in Gemini, because of super-mutability. This means you lose your mind, maybe

You have quite a number of negative planetary aspects there but your house placement looks quite reasonable in terms of marriage potential.

Overall your chart gives the impression of someone who is remarkably conservative so I would imagine you could have a really traditional sort of marriage, perhaps later in life. You have that Capricorn/Cancer dynamic within you.

I think the problem may be that you have some skeletons in the closet or maybe this happens to be a rough period of your life that you are ashamed of or afraid to let someone in on. Maybe you are emotionally unstable. That is the vibe I get from your 12th.

The rest of your chart blends in pretty well.

Thank you, but how much later are we talking? I've seen a a lot worse in other people charts..I mean what about my jupiter and my sun. I need more insight please. I know this is just a quick reply, but Im looking for something more in depth. Skeletons? Not really astranged relationship with bio mother yes, do ILOVE spirituality and astrology, yes (12th house stuff) do I travel yes! I need someone to be able to look past the 12th house and give me more. Thank you for the feedback.

Maybe I should seek out a certified astrologer...because the feedback is very limited. I appreciate the effort but, Im asking for someone to really read my chart. IIIII pointed out the negative aspects... which was a mistake because clearly the power of influence is at play here...

And no, nothing in that thread relates to me...I only feel isolated now because Im going through my saturn return. Ive been pretty social my entire life, and people from other cultures always liked me and responded well to me (moon in sag, in the house of foreign lands) Thats why I'm asking about my relationships.... Theres a lot of **** on the internet about moon in the 12 being a "hard placement" sure maybe if it's in the sign of capriocin or scorpio... But my sun (husband) and MARs and JUPITER are all well aspected AND in public houses. My sun IS in the house of marriage for crying out loud. So to me, it's not a matter of if, it's when. So sorry if my initial post sounded misleading. It would be nice to have some true input. Where is Waybread?? :joyful:

Osamenor

Staff member
Maybe I should seek out a certified astrologer...because the feedback is very limited.

That's exactly what you should do if you want a real reading. This is not a free professional astrology service. This is an astrology learning forum. Most posters here are amateur astrologers, at every level of learning. People who read charts in the Read My Chart forum are doing it for practice. If you get some useful advice out of the practice, that's a fortunate side effect, but it's not the purpose of this forum.