the new sabian calculator at A/W

tricky raven

Capricorn 6
Sabian Symbol: A dark archway in the forest leads to greater depths and darkness beyond, in its shade lie an even ten logs.
Kozminsky Symbol: A traveler walking up a long forest rise, the path surrounded by dense gnarled trees. It is approaching evening, and the way is long and gloomy, but at the top can be seen a star within a wreath of fine clouds illuminating a beautiful blue sky

First, I’d like to again comment on Capricorn 10 and curious as to how they got the number 7, scorpionic energy for this? My father was a scorpion and reading this, I had shivers! It’s was so much like him! I’ll have to look at his natal chart, I’m sure he must have had this symbol in his chart.

windwispers said:
A Life Path 7 person is a peaceful and affectionate soul. But you guard your connection to people carefully. It's easy for you to detect deception and recognize insincere people, and you avoid them. You aren't one to have a wide circle of friends, but once you accept someone as a friend, it's for life. It's as if you must get to know someone a lot better before you allow the wall surrounding you to be penetrated. Chances are you are a very charming and refined individual with great poise and a quick wit. Nonetheless, there is an exclusiveness about you. You probably aren't a very social person. Your reserve is often taken to be aloofness, but actually, it's not that at all. It is merely a cover up for your basic feeling of insecurity. There's no rush, It takes time for you to warm up to new friends. Clubs and organizations hold little interest for you; you are not a joiner.

This and everything else that was written is definitely the energy of my late father. I never even considered the armory as being alone and away from the hustle and bustle of life. The whole interpretation is fascinating! But how did they ever discover this to be the Life Path 7? Again I must study the websites you sent me to understand this.

And, I looked up the site on Astrosoftware…..wow! much to learn from this? I have to read it again s-l-o-w-l-y to absorb it all.

Ohh this dark archway looks inviting doesn’t it? It’s like having a sudden urge to go somewhere and do something totally out of the ordinary. But as soon as we enter, 10 logs are in our way? To act impulsively could be our downfall. We’ll have to do some figuring out here! It’s like we will need to use our analytical mind to forge a link between the logs and our adventurous spirit and construct a new and logical solution.

I also think this could be someone with an insatiable curiosity and life around them would never be dull…..in fact they make be a little hard to follow! I bet they have quite an energy around them and very enthusiastic about their plans and projects of which there are many (10 logs)? Again, this symbol talks of freedom but in order to get it we must work through our many issues, problems, ideas, projects and more!

It’s like each log has a personal issue to it and if we turn back, then we have definitely have trouble with trusting and loving ourselves…..it’s like separating the real from the façade. And memories we’d blocked out, traumas we stored in our bodies. But as we deal with each log, perhaps it will open and awaken areas in ourselves we had no idea was even there? Gee ya know this sounds like the Descent of Ishtar, Isis, Inanna (interesting they all start with “I”) and so many others known as a Goddess. Also it has been called the Dance of the Seven Veils (Lifepath 7?) Where we are to slowly take off all that is ‘holy’ to us and stand vulnerable and naked in the darkness of our soul/heart.

And again, we have someone who could be shy and reclusive, someone who is an intellectual as well as a creative artist. A person with DEEP feelings. I also wonder if they are ‘seeking’ to perfect their talents within themselves and….learning to discover ways to use their time and energy more efficiently? Also travel could be indicated here, where we try on different points of view before we integrate and balance it into our own personality.

When our own knowledge of something is limited, we will listen to others but more than generally will ‘seek out’ our own counsel. To get into that meditative state, we must let go of our thoughts and burdens, habits (the logs) before we can stand ‘naked’ and ‘vulnerable’ to our own Self as well as the Divine.

One more thought, especially with the Lifepath 7, it does take a very strong character to cope with the loneliness and isolation of being in the wilderness….it seems that 7’s can undertake and withstand a long time in isolation to work at their goals and aims. I also wonder if this person is driven to protect the environment and may even be involved in protecting and preserving life on this planet?

Wow! These are such beautiful symbols windwispers! I could definitely go on, but my morning coffee has run cold and I need to go Christmas Shopping…..stocking stuffers!

Thankyou for sharing my interest in the symbols. I will look at and comment on the kosminsky, later today or again early tomorrow morning, with a cuppa coffee in hand.

Kind Regards,

tricky raven

Last edited: