Molested by father?

molly91

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was anything in this chart to indicate that she was molested by her father or if it is a false memory. The alledged molestation would have taken place when she was around 4 years old. Thanks.

Last edited:

Vista

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was anything in this chart to indicate that she was molested by her father or if it is a false memory. The alledged molestation would have taken place when she was around 4 years old. Thanks.

Yes, if this is the correct time of birth, Uranus, Saturn and Neptune conjunct square Mars. This would be major red flag indicator's of some kind of abuse if I saw this in a natal chart of anyone.

Last edited:

sandstone

Banned
i am looking at moon at the mars/pluto midpoint with mars in aries in the 8th while pluto is in scorpio in the 3rd... moon - which connects to early childhood is in cappy in the 5th... based on this, i would say definitely a possibility... i associate mars/pluto with issues of rape and sexual molestation..

i can't really see the data on the chart very well, but it also looks like pluto/venus in scorpio has saturn in the 4th at it's midpoint as well(via 45), so that doesn't look encouraging either..

i wouldn't go on the basis of any info you get from an astrologer and would seek professional advice with the proper people that would take something like this suggestion seriously.. good luck sorting it out...

Last edited:

Choe

Yes, if this is the correct time of birth, Uranus, Saturn and Neptune conjunct square Mars. This would be major red flag indicator's of some kind of abuse if I saw this in a natal chart of anyone.

I agree but only as you said, it is not necessarily sexual abuse.

It can be any kind of abuse,for eg. molestation from other people outside the family,other kids and so.

Claire19

Saturn square Neptune Mars from the 4th to the 7th really means more with a partner or someone that is consulted such as a doctor or other one to one contact such as dentist or other consultant... Legalities are often involved so is there any thought of taking anyone to court??? Did a doctor bring it up???... BUt without the transits for the time of the alleged molestation it is hard to say. Morely likely to be conjunction or oppositions ..... Squares indicate a more inner conflict and having to adjust to energies that are not compatible.

Last edited:

molly91

Legalities are often involved so is there any thought of taking anyone to court??? Did a doctor bring it up???

No, court isn't a possibility due to laws and such.

No, a doctor didn't bring it up. It happened twice and it was on the milder side of abuse, as it was touching and not anything more (but still, it was bad).

The only action intended to be taken is to get some sort of spiritual therapy to overcome whatever negativity/bad energy it may have left behind.

Vista

No, a doctor didn't bring it up. It happened twice and it was on the milder side of abuse, as it was touching and not anything more (but still, it was bad).

The only action intended to be taken is to get some sort of spiritual therapy to overcome whatever negativity/bad energy it may have left behind.

Was it you? You haven't replied to anyone else's posts but this one. Is this the correct time of birth or is it a guessitmate?

Inconjunct

This is a HIGHLY sensitive area, one that could end up destroying a family or destroying this individual. Personally, I wouldn't touch this with a bargepole. It seems unethical to me.

Vista

This is a HIGHLY sensitive area, one that could end up destroying a family or destroying this individual. Personally, I wouldn't touch this with a bargepole. It seems unethical to me.

Why is it unethical, people post about this type of thing regularly? Tell me how this would "destroy a family?" She is not making an accusation she's been told specific details of what happened. There's nothing unethical about it in my opinion! It's no worse than asking if someone has mental or developmental issues. That's what is so great about astrology, it tells a story.

Last edited:

molly91

Was it you? You haven't replied to anyone else's posts but this one. Is this the correct time of birth or is it a guessitmate?

Yes, this is the exact time of birth. Got it by looking at a birth certificate and also, by asking several family members.

molly91

The family was already destroyed by other kinds of abuse. This is just about trying to figure out if a molestation did indeed occur or if it's a false memory.

waybread

Astrology can tell you that it was highly likely that something bad did or did not happen to an individual at a particular time. It can't name the perpetrator, if indeed there was one. If this woman has been "told the details" as Vista suggests, that is probably better evidence than astrology--if that third party is honest and reliable.

Child molestation and incest are huge problems that can really mess up someone's life. Astrologers should address it, but only within the confines of what can and cannot be known.

The "loaded" fourth house does suggest to me difficulties in this woman's early childhood.

Claire19

Right, I wonder why the 7th is involved. I am glad it was nothing more sinister.. I think it is more common than is realised, in the bath etc.... and fathers do it to their sons too....Why are men such pigs?? It is a power thing.....It may be that you consult someone who will help you to overcome it....such as a therapist and my feeling is that will be a woman......just got a flash...

molly91

Right, I wonder why the 7th is involved. I am glad it was nothing more sinister.. I think it is more common than is realised, in the bath etc.... and fathers do it to their sons too....Why are men such pigs?? It is a power thing.....It may be that you consult someone who will help you to overcome it....such as a therapist and my feeling is that will be a woman......just got a flash...

Thank you, Claire. I will indeed be speaking to a spiritual advisor on this and it is a woman. You are very intuitive. :cool:

Inconjunct

Why is it unethical, people post about this type of thing regularly? Tell me how this would "destroy a family?" She is not making an accusation she's been told specific details of what happened. There's nothing unethical about it in my opinion! It's no worse than asking if someone has mental or developmental issues. That's what is so great about astrology, it tells a story.

Here's why I think it unethical

1) We don't know who this person is who's posting. They could be the victim, the perpetrator, someone who has it in for the alleged victim or the alleged perpetrator - anyone.

2) We don't know the motives of the person asking - they may not be entirely beneficent

3) Has the poster got permission to post this person's chart in order to ask something so highly personal?

4) If respondents indicate that there could have been molestation, neither you nor I know what the poster will do with that information - they could go on to make an accusation that tears a family apart.

5) If respondents indicate that it was a false accusation, the poster could use that to destroy the person who made the accusation, calling them a liar, besmirching their reputation.

The ramifications are potentially immense, and I would not proceed to answer any question like this on an anonymous talkboard. Astrology isn't just a parlour game about telling stories, it's a craft that can help people understand themselves better. Hence it has to be used ethically.

Inconjunct

The family was already destroyed by other kinds of abuse. This is just about trying to figure out if a molestation did indeed occur or if it's a false memory.

And what business of this is yours? If it's you personally trying to work out whether abuse occurred or you are mis-remembering, then this forum really is not the place to get that kind of help. If you are a member of this family, again, this really is not the forum to resolve these problems. If you are just satisfying your curiosity, then that, to my mind, is inappropriate.

molly91

And what business of this is yours? If it's you personally trying to work out whether abuse occurred or you are mis-remembering, then this forum really is not the place to get that kind of help. If you are a member of this family, again, this really is not the forum to resolve these problems. If you are just satisfying your curiosity, then that, to my mind, is inappropriate.

Astrology isn't the only means that I am using to work through this. I was just curious if there was anything in my chart that might point to that. I'm not so foolish as to think that I can solve my problems by posting my natal chart on the internet.

Like I said, I was trying to see if I had a tendency to have false memories or if there was potential that it happened.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that as I'm an adult and I'm not planning on using astrology to corroborate my memories. I intend on seeing a therapist. But I don't see what's wrong with looking at my astrology chart; I've used it thus far for guidance. And I always feel settled after I understand how an aspect might have created a situation in my life.

Inconjunct

Molly - I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with this. However, false memories are not generated spontaneously by the individual, as these FAQ from the False Memory Foundation indicates: -

http://www.fmsfonline.org/fmsffaq.html#WhatIsFMS

It would seem they arise as a result of inappropriate therapeutic intervention

In virtually every situation of which the Foundation is aware, emotional and psychological distress led the accuser to seek psychotherapy. Often the distress followed a job loss, divorce, eating disorder, relationship problem, or birth or death in the family. Usually the therapy focused exclusively on a search for memory of childhood trauma, but left contemporary concerns unaddressed. The recovered memories often became more bizarre with time and the patient increasingly dependent on the therapist.

So it would seem that anyone, given these circumstances, could be prone to false memories of this kind. One thing that does seem clear is that people don't have them prior to poorly applied psychotherapy.

I hope you find some peace.

Vista

We really don't know who anyone is on this site. The OP is clearly trying to find information through several different means. She's already stated it's her chart, why is this a problem? What she does with the information beyond here is no one's concern.

As for having permission to post a chart: Someone could easily say "yes I have permission" and no one would be the wiser. I understand there are forum rules and would hope most people follow them but how does one check this? The owner of the chart would have to know:

A. About the website Astrology Weekly
B. know the Original Poster's AW username
C. Know there was a thread "molested by my father" written about them
D. That's if they "happen" to stumble across the thread after reading through the countless posts being submitted
E. Finally, click on the thread and see a chart of someone who happens to have the same birthday as they do

You can't control what other people do outside this forum. Anyone could use information from here to lie, control, manipulate, destroy, etc. other people. Should we ban posting "any" natal chart in case someone uses it for unscrupulous means? We are here to learn and abuse is usually very evident in a natal chart.

Vista
Here's why I think it unethical

1) We don't know who this person is who's posting. They could be the victim, the perpetrator, someone who has it in for the alleged victim or the alleged perpetrator - anyone.

2) We don't know the motives of the person asking - they may not be entirely beneficent

3) Has the poster got permission to post this person's chart in order to ask something so highly personal?

4) If respondents indicate that there could have been molestation, neither you nor I know what the poster will do with that information - they could go on to make an accusation that tears a family apart.

5) If respondents indicate that it was a false accusation, the poster could use that to destroy the person who made the accusation, calling them a liar, besmirching their reputation.

The ramifications are potentially immense, and I would not proceed to answer any question like this on an anonymous talkboard. Astrology isn't just a parlour game about telling stories, it's a craft that can help people understand themselves better. Hence it has to be used ethically.

Vista

Hi Molly,
There isn't anything wrong with what you are doing. Like many, you are trying to make sense of what has happened in your life. Astrology has helped countless people work on their issues and maximize their potential. As myself and other's have said, there appears to be astrological indicator's of abuse in your childhood, what type of abuse is where astrology cannot help you I am afraid. When I see Mar, Uranus, Pluto and sometimes Saturn in the 4th, although this planet usually points to a very critical parent who did not show a lot of love and affection to the child, there is usually some kind of abuse indicated especially if they are afflicted. In your case, I am going from memory, you have Uranus, Saturn, and Neptune in the 4th squared to Mars. BTW, Neptune in the 4th afflicted can point to one of your parents having issues with substance abuse.

I understand you have been in therapy, have you tried hypnotism? Just a thought. It seems you are on the right track in getting to the bottom of your childhood. I am sure it must be very difficult for you.

As for deleting your natal chart, it's absolutely not necessary!! Please re-attach your natal chart!! Most of the forum members here are very helpful!! I am sure you will get more incite as time goes on. Also, you might want to add in transits and progressions too.

All the best,
Vista