Solar return 2023

melissam1011

Hello everyone,

I come to you all because I was looking at my solar return for the next few years and tbh I am worried… I have a Scorpio asc with Pluto in 3rd house Scorpio, Libra sun, Mercury, and mars in 12th house, Saturn in Pisces retrograde 4th house, Neptune in Pisces retrograde 5th, chiron and NN 6th in Aries, Uranus and Jupiter 7th in Taurus, Venus Virgo 10th, Virgo moon 11th… my husbands SR does not support my thoughts. He has sun Mercury and mars in 8th Scorpio, Pisces asc conjunct Neptune in 1st also have chiron and NN in 1st but in Aries , cancer is 5th house moon, Saturn in Pisces 12h, Venus Virgo on his DC 25°, Uranus and Jupiter retrograde in 2nd house taurus, Pluto in cap 11th house. Please lmk your thoughts on what you think will happen… all I can think of is death. Thank you. Also, I want to add I’m currently pregnant with number 5 and have anxiety about labor and delivery because my last child did not go too well and I keep thinking I’m going to die or our newborn or both of us together during delivery. All kids have been natural births but the last one was 10 lbs and a long and scary delivery.