What the HELL is going on here?

FranzSchubert

https://tinyurl.com/356udyvt (Astro-seek natal)
https://tinyurl.com/5tz3a2az (Astro-seek SR)
https://tinyurl.com/yefkc6uf (Astro-seek Traditional)

November 4th 1996 Austin TX 3:08PM

Hi everyone,

So because of some really difficult to find information on placements, even after hundreds of hours of studying since my last solar return (I only properly/compulsively got into astrology then)- I can't really "get" an overall sense of what is happening in my chart, or even get a basic impression of what is ultimately benefic or malefic in its effect. Accordingly, I also can't really properly derive any utility from timing techniques, which is problematic per the vaguely "extreme" prognosis I'm getting releasing from fortune, annually profecting, and looking at my solar return.

Most notably, I would love any input on the interplay between Jupiter and Saturn, Regulus conjunct moon and its interplay with Mars in such close aspect, Venus and its affliction by Saturn/square to Jupiter, the potential significations of the nodal conjunctions, and ANY esoteric insight on the general state of any of the planets.

My biggest issue is with a total lack of knowing what to do, why, or how I should go about it. Most of those anxieties stem from career ambiguity and not being able to discern if there's something specific I'm supposed to do that my chart would indicate (i.e. I know I can make tons of money/have occupied such roles- but I am flat broke).

Thank you very much <3.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

https://tinyurl.com/356udyvt (Astro-seek natal)
https://tinyurl.com/5tz3a2az (Astro-seek SR)
https://tinyurl.com/yefkc6uf (Astro-seek Traditional)

November 4th 1996 Austin TX 3:08PM
Hi everyone,
So because of some really difficult to find information
on placements, even after hundreds of hours of studying
since my last solar return (I only properly/compulsively
got into astrology then)- I can't really "get"
an overall sense of what is happening in my chart, or
even get a basic impression
of what is ultimately benefic or malefic in its effect.
Accordingly, I also can't really properly derive any utility from timing techniques, which is problematic per the vaguely "extreme" prognosis I'm getting releasing from fortune, annually profecting, and looking at my solar return.

New students of astrology often find multiple different techniques
and so
are often unsure of the order and priority of different factors

Since there are many different approaches to astrology
astrologers will tend to develop different approaches
or prioritize different things

Traditionally, SECT is a prime consideration :smile:
Day vs. Night Birth Charts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XfPLTQuB9M

Most notably, I would love any input on the interplay between Jupiter and Saturn, Regulus conjunct moon and its interplay with Mars in such close aspect, Venus and its affliction by Saturn/square to Jupiter, the potential significations of the nodal conjunctions, and ANY esoteric insight on the general state of any of the planets.

My biggest issue is with a total lack of knowing what to do, why, or how I should go about it. Most of those anxieties stem from career ambiguity and not being able to discern if there's something specific I'm supposed to do that my chart would indicate (i.e. I know I can make tons of money/have occupied such roles- but I am flat broke).

Thank you very much <3.
What to Prioritize When Reading a Birth Chart :smile:

Rising sign/Ascendant Ruler of the Ascendant:
house, sign, aspects

Sect - day or night chart

Sun: sign, house, aspects

Moon: sign, house, aspects

Most positive benefic based on sect -

Jupiter by day, Venus by night

Most negative planet based sect -
Mars by day, Saturn at night

Stationary planets within seven days before/after birth

Planets conjunct the degrees of angles
and
angular planets by sign

FranzSchubert

New students of astrology often find multiple different techniques
and so
are often unsure of the order and priority of different factors

Since there are many different approaches to astrology
astrologers will tend to develop different approaches
or prioritize different things

Traditionally, SECT is a prime consideration :smile:
Day vs. Night Birth Charts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XfPLTQuB9M

What to Prioritize When Reading a Birth Chart :smile:

Rising sign/Ascendant Ruler of the Ascendant:
house, sign, aspects

Sect - day or night chart

Sun: sign, house, aspects

Moon: sign, house, aspects

Most positive benefic based on sect -

Jupiter by day, Venus by night

Most negative planet based sect -
Mars by day, Saturn at night

Stationary planets within seven days before/after birth

Planets conjunct the degrees of angles
and
angular planets by sign

Haha thank you but I have already factored these things into my delineation

JUPITERASC

Oh my goodness....

Without barely looking at the chart its easy to see how much difficulty your find yourself.

Your first house is the most powerful house in your chart, and its the one with the most friction far and away.

This means the stuff of the first house:

ONCE'S PHYSICAL ABNORMALITIES, ACNE, ONE'S ACTIONS, ONE'S ADVENTURES, ONE'S BIRTH, SKIN BLEMISHES, SHAPE AND SIZE OF ONE'S PHYSICAL BODY, ONE'S CHARACTER, THE FIFTH CHILD, EARLY CHILDHOOD ENVIRONMENT, ONE'S COMPLEXION, ONE'S CONDITION, ONE'S PHYSICAL CONSTITUTION, ONE'S PHYSICAL OR OTOR COORDINATION, ONE'S REPUTATION, ONE'S DESIRES, ONE'S NATURAL DISPOSITION, ONE'S TEMPERAMENT, EYES, EARLY CHILDHOOD ENVIRONMENT, GREAT GRANDCHILDREN, ONE'S HEALTH, THE IMPRESSION ONE MAKES ON OTHERS, PLEASURES DERIVED FROM LONG JOURNEYS, THE LENGTH OF ONE'S LIFE, ONE'S MANNERISMS, ONE'S MORAL QUALITIES, SELF OPINION, ONE'S OUTLOOK ON LIFE AND THE WORLD, ONE'S PERSONALITY, ONE'S PHYSICAL BODY, PIMPLES ON YOUR FACE, ONE'S PRIVATE LIFE AND PRIVATE MATTERS, SELFHOOD, SELF INTEREST, SKULL, ONE'S STATURE, SUNRISE, HOW YOU WALK.

are all highly friction producing. Any attempt to use stuff of the first house, which is your whole selfhood and self esteem is like climbing a hill pulling a 200 lb sled without wheels.

There are ways around this, but while therapy can help, it's the stuff of your frictionless houses you must use.

Additionally, Saturn is the strongest planet in chart and the one that causes you the most friction when you need to use its elements. Its like having an albatross around your neck every time you try to do something---anything.

Additionally it would help if you could learn more of how change actually takes place for you, so that when you need to change you have successful ways of making things happen.

The illnesses of SATURN

are those

proceeding from :smile:

cold, old age, melancholy or depressed spirits.
The pain associated with Saturn illnesses is dull and aching
rather than sharp or burning.
The fevers are those that involve alternating periods of chills
or a fit of shivering, such as malaria.
The damage of Saturn's illnesses tends towards a progressive wasting of tissue.
These include arthritis, rheumatism, depression, consumption,
colds, chills and flu
and all illnesses that involve muscle fatigue, difficulty in breathing
and watery discharges from the nose and eyes,
strokes, paralysis or palsy, bruises and dark marks
chronic illnesses, coughs, dropsy, starvation
morbid fantasies, fears and nightmares, gout, gangrene, haemorrhoids
defects to the hearing, leprosy, miscarriage, scabbiness, scabies and lice
infections of the skin, and illnesses arising from poisons
or damage to the spleen, teeth or bones
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/astrology_saturn.html

Traditionally :smile:
Apotelesmatika

SATURN is cooling and moderately drying

Saturn predominating indicates destruction by cold, with long illnesses, consumptions, withering, disturbances caused by fluids, rheumatisms, quartan fevers, falling, exile, poverty, imprisonment, mourning, fears, and deaths, especially among those advanced in age, scarcity and destruction of useful animals by disease, fearful cold, freezing, misty and pestilential corruption of air, clouds, gloom, multitude of destructive snowstorms, abundance of harmful reptiles, storms, the wreck of fleets, disastrous voyages, scarcity and death of fish, high and ebb tides of the seas, the excessive floods of rivers and pollution of their waters, want, scarcity and loss of crops, especially of those grown for necessary uses, through worms or locusts or floods or cloud-burst or hail, and the like

Bibliography:
Robbins, F. E. (1940). Ptolemy: Tetrabiblos. William Heinmann, London. Retrieved from
http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/...blos/home.html
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley. Retrieved from https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt...s%20entire.pdf
ONCE YOU have looked at the above, you need to begin to look at things from a more holistic manner.

You have to learn how to deal with change and how to know how it happens for you. First of all, everyday change germinates in the stuff of the 6th house. This is not where you manifest it, only where you generate it.

The stuff of the 6th house is:
ABDOMENS, TAKING CARE OF ANIMALS, INJURY CAUSED BY ANIMALS, SMALL ANIMALS, ARMED FORCES, ARMIES, ONE'S ARTISTIC ENDEAVORS, AUNTS AND UNLCES FROM MOTHER'S SID IN MAN'S CHART, AUNTS AND UNCLES FROM FATHER'S SIDE IN FEMALE CHART, CARE AND HEALTH OF THE BODY, BOWELS, BOWL TROUBLE, REPUTATION OF BROTHER AND SISTER IN LAW,
BUTLERS, CAFE'S AND CAFETERIAS, CATS, CHICKENS, MONEY OF CHILDREN ESPECIALLY FIRST BORN, CIVIL SERVICE, CIVIL SERVICE EMPLOYEES, CLIMATIC CONDITIONS AFFECTING HEALTH, CLOTHING, COOKS, COOKING, CRAFTSMANSHIP, DEATH OF FREENDS-STEPCHILDREN-SONS-DAUGHTERS IN LAW, DIET, DIETITIANS, DOCTORS, MEDICAL CARE, DOGS, DOMESTIC SERVANTS , EMPLOYEES, ONE'S SECRET ENEMIES, PHYSICAL EXAMINATIONS, FATHER'S RELATIVES, FIRE DEPARTMENTS, FOOD, PURVEYORS OF FOOD, WHERE FOOD IS MADE, FOWL, DEATH AND LEGACIES OF FRIENDS, GAIN FROM GAMBLING, WORK AND REPUTATION OF GRANDCHILDREN, HARVESTING, HEALERS IN GENERAL, HEALTH, HEATH OFFICERS, MEDICINAL HERBS, HYGIENE, HEIGIENISTS, ILLNESS, JANITORS, LONG JOURNEYS IN CONNECTION WITH PROFESSION, LABOR AND ALL THE SUTFF TO DO WITH IT, LOSSES AND SORROW THROUGH MARRIAGE, MEDICAL PROFESSIONS, NAVIES, NURSES, NURSING, SORROWS AND LOSSES OF ONE'S PARTNER, PHYSICAL WEAKNESS, PIGS, POLICEMEN, POULTRY, SANITATION, SERVANTS, SICKNESS, SICKROOMS, STORES, TENANTS IN RENTING PROPERTY, TEXTILE WORKERS, PRACTICAL WORK.

So looking at this, can you see everyday kinds of changes that tend to come out of these kinds of issues?

ElenaJ

Interesting chart you have, it's quite complex.
The current new moon exactly squares your natal sun, stimulating your introspection.
Ascendent and midheaven are both ruled by Jupiter, who is in an easy sextile with sun, so you are tightly tied in to career and reputation.
Mars/moon in conjunction squaring pluto is an extremely strong aspect, it foreshadows a life long quest for understanding one's self, one's inner workings, and a compulsion to an ongoing search for transformation to delve deeper and deeper into one's soul.
This is a very powerful energy, and it touches the 9th house of philosophy, religion, spiritual matters. The way you express yourself in your post is a perfect manifestation of this energy. It's churning, digging, examining.
Saturn is inconjunct moon/mars, but trine pluto. Self discipline not always easy to achieve, but the transformation over time can be realised.
With moon/mars near the 6th cusp, the energy should be channeled into a life work, to avoid it effecting your health.
You are a philosopher.
Then there is the Venus/saturn opposition that lies near the nodes, crossing the 1st/7th houses. So in addition to the introspective path that you follow, there is a karmic situation with relationships and partners, past life debts to be paid in this life, where you must learn to love unconditionally, and not selfishly, use warmth not coldness.
That sun/mercury conjunction in scorpio means you are really a very strong character with ego and thoughts well and solidly aligned. You can communicate quite well and tend to be intellectual.
With Jupiter involved you have an active brain, spiritual and basically honest in thought and candid in character.
Who would think it when they meet you, with that dreamy soft pisces ascendent, and shy saturn sitting there, how much power lies behind that surface!
Scorpio of course is the sign of mystery, the detective, the energy that uncovers and brings to light, and its co-ruler pluto here will act like a surgeon's scalpel, digging out to cure and heal.
You would be a fantastic teacher, especially in philosophy and spiritual matters.
And your partner would ideally be a teacher as well!

jac

Oh jeezus... and I thought I'd navigated that 1st h Saturn pretty well till I saw this. Now I feel sick all over again, LOL... At least I didn't have the awful complexion problems!